• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Mad Max Mini: Onto Valhalla

again, I'm not sure what the point was

but clearly this is a great injustice

Well one of the points is that it's definitely not beneficial to have a loyalist as the attacker since that significantly increases the chances of our worst case scenario.

Not trying to lock Dreadnought in as the majority hammer, so I'll vote Legato Endless and Autolycus for now.

we just have to decide on the 2 most suspicious ppl.
and the worst among them becomes the defender. Ezpz!

Well one of the points is that it's definitely not beneficial to have a loyalist as the attacker since that significantly increases the chances of our worst case scenario.

Not trying to lock Dreadnought in as the majority hammer, so I'll vote Legato Endless and Autolycus for now.

Pouter, what did I do to assert such suspicion?

Well we'd still both die. Unless you're a traitor? :huh:

No, you'd still both die. Athy's plan only works if you're evil, or you're both evil. Or he's playing his character to the detriment of the game. Or he's using this for town cred, but I digress.

Pouter, what did I do to assert such suspicion?

No, you'd still both die. Athy's plan only works if you're evil, or you're both evil. Or he's playing his character to the detriment of the game. Or he's using this for town cred, but I digress.
No we wouldn't? If I attacked, and Atheotes defended, and he's a traitor, I wouldn't die.

Unless I've got this wrong.

attacker:
atheotes 3 (snerk, atheotes, autolycus)
legato endless 2 (al sipclar, pouter pigeon)
takhisis 1 (legato endless)
pouter pigeon 1 (takhisis)
zack 1 (zack)

defender:

dreadnought 4 (snerk, autolycus, al sipsclar, zack)
snerk 1 (atheotes)
autolycus* 1 (legato endless)
al sipsclar 1 (takhisis)
autolycus 1 (pouter pigeon)

*voting in black, should be bold.
unvoting - dreadnought

1 hour 20 min

BEGIN COMBAT 2

Atheotes was ready to strike! He took out his knife and trusty spray paint can, sprayed his face, and yelled "I LIVE. I DIE. I LIVE AGAIN"

It was kind of hard to hear Atheotes, as Dreadnought's voice also shouted "I LIVE. I DIE. I LIVE AGAIN" over the sound of a fresh spray paint can

Atheotes' knife had no problem shanking Dreadnought. Dreadnought's spear had no problem stabbing Atheotes.

They both died.

Atheotes was a loyalist!
Dreadnought was a loyalist!

Immortan Kennigit was furious! He demanded, "ANYONE WHO BRINGS ME THE SKULL OF A TRAITOR SHALL NOT ONLY BE REWARDED IN VALHALLA, BUT WILL BE TREATED AS EVEN ONE OF MY OWN KIN IN LIFE AND MEMORY"

The war boys all threw Atheotes and Dreadnought to a corner. No honor was given to them.

Vote for an attacker in green
vote for a defender in bold

**reminder: you can post after death**

Combat 2 in at 21:00 central time 07/13, 24 hour votes for rest of the game

Alive:

Al Sipsclar
Snerk
Autolycus
Legato endless
Takhisis
Pouter Pigeon
Zack

Alright, so probably we have at least one scum in the bandwagons.

I'm willing to be the attacker: Autolycus and al sipsclar.

My second choice is Zack, because his comment about it being good to have town as attacker is clearly wrong. That could be oblivious town, but Zack is normally rule-savvy even when he's town.

Snerk and Autolycus are the only two ones who are (oh happy coincidence) in on both bandwaggons.

Alright, so probably we have at least one scum in the bandwagons.
Yes, but due to the numbers more than anything as the we don't know if they had to bandwagon anybody.
Snerk and Autolycus are the only two ones who are (oh happy coincidence) in on both bandwaggons.
Auto, he's on to us. How could our make sure to join the same two bandwagons on D1 plan fail??

Al Sips and Zack. Vague gut feeling. I'm willing to change both.

IMPORTANT: Im not going to have majority lock today or other days

Top Bottom