The New World Unit Pack

Dom Pedro II

Modder For Life

The pic needs work. It's only temporary. This next unit pack will delve deep into the Appalachians, out into the North American plains, into the heart of the Central American jungles and finally out onto the highlands of the Andes. Iroquois, Sioux, Aztec, Maya, and Inca. These are the primary civilizations of focus for this pack.

Hunter

This is the unit I know the least about and is, ironically, the first unit I ever tried to do. And I couldn't until a person out in internet land made a prop that worked perfectly. Basically, this is a hunter who stalks his prey and utilizes camaflouge and disguise to fool his targets. I have no idea how it can be used. But then, it's not my job to decide that. Have fun with it. And there'll be plenty more to come.

Hunter

Attachments

• units_32.pcx
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,499
Inca

Moche Warrior

Moche Warrior

Chincha Warrior

Chincha Warrior

Inca Pikeman

Inca Pikeman

Inca Musketman

Inca Musketman

A Huge THANK YOU to Aluminium once again for doinga masterful job on what I call the "hard part" of unit making. He's amazing at what he does, and I'm very grateful for his help.

And another huge thank you to Kinboat whose standardized Paperdoll model is what I used for this, and also thanks to Kinboat for making the poncho clothing model used by ALL of these Inca units.

Ah.. you were absolutely correct. I like.. I like alot.

This would be great for any Native American tribe on the eastern seaboard or on the west coast. And you know what that means? The Cherokee.

Osda digalvwisdanedi (Good work!)

Heh.. either way.. if it would work for the Iroquois.. it would for the Cherokee.. since they are at one time lived next to eachother and are from the same stock.

So.. tell me.. what is the remaining unit. The Maccabee?

BTW, I like your little title splash, with the Mohawk and the Aztec. The Mohawk guy reminds me of my first unit sketch I made lastnight on a pad of paper.. it's a Cherokee WW2 infantry.. I think I drew it pretty well. His uniform looks like a mix between the Americans and the Soviets. He doesn't have a helmet though, his mohawk is in the way.

I am in the process of doing the Macabee. So no. Like I said, these are units that I did a while ago that I've only now finished converting to FLICs... but I will give you this hint... you've got the right region for the last pack... ;)

Very cool!:cooool:

Now for a mediterranean unit pack.;)

No, we've got enough people working on that part of the world... and so many of the basic Civ units work well enough in these spots. My work is needed elsewhere! *Dom Pedro II flies off, cape flapping in the wind*

@Dom

You have a point... Maybe you could do a Polynesia unit pack? Hardly anybody does stuff there, and I believe it was you who did the Kon-Tiki.:)

Top Bottom