Generic Vacation Thread

*FWEEP!*
You're starting Neo Nes! This is NOT a time to leave. *curses* *censored* *graphic imagery*

Enjoy ur vacation stalin006.

I'll be gone for about a week while my parents drag me up to some little cabin in the frozen middle of nowhere and go skiing, so my nations will have to be NPC for a while, and my NES is on temporary hold. (Not that it matters... it's been slow all the time.)

I'll be out of town for a week and be back on the New Year. I hope Sabah, Malaysia and Melaka all do well.. heheh
das, Goobs and Jason, keep my nation alive!!! ;)

I'm back, yay.

Back, and ready to restore my nations from rubble and start a NES... the qestion is which one...

I'm back from my vacation.

Welcome back, all!

Back.
Check BananaLee thread for details.

Now have to struggle through 1 week's worth of NES stuff
*sigh*

I didn't post here that I was gone, but I'm back now. You can all breathe again.

I'll be gone from Sunday to Wednesday or Thurday. I'm heading of for Washington DC.

You'd better send your Qin battle orders first, mate.
I worked my butt out on that map.. :p

Erik Mesoy said:
I'll be gone for about a week while my parents drag me up to some little cabin in the frozen middle of nowhere and go skiing, so my nations will have to be NPC for a while
As last time.
Winter vacation, yippee, only with lots of maths homework to do. I'll probably send in some order here and there if I can, though. Not leaving quite yet.

Top Bottom