Pitboss game within the team

BCLG100 said:
Would it just make things easier if i just turned norton off when i opened up the pitboss?

That's the way I did it for a while, yeah, seemed to work fine except every once in a while I'd forget to do it.

IglooDude said:
That's the way I did it for a while, yeah, seemed to work fine except every once in a while I'd forget to do it.

Well nothing bad seems to happen when im in your OT game but ill do it, i was on before and nothing bad happened-getting stuff for my spoiler-any lurkers its over at CDZ, feel free to advise/flame/spam :)

might not be you BC. Lets blame Tubby, The AI saw him coming and decided to kill the game..

I was on and someone could not log it...I have the firewall set correctly..so beats me.

I got a message from DaveMcW and tried to reply but his PM box is full so .... here's my reply Dave

I am not one of your vassal states and do not have to answer to you.

Good luck in your dealings,
Tubby
DaveMcW said:
Do you care to explain this iron deal?

DaveMcW

What iron deal...??? Cant tell from that picture.

Timing out here...but internet has been flakey today.

At least it's not dropping connections during long downloads etc.

In my younger day I would have put the cable modem and router on a remote control power source and designed an auto-operator script to save the game, drop the cable modem, wait, bring up the cable, wait, connect to somewhere, loop back if still broken, else startup pitboss.

Now that I have kids it's more like click click, play with a car, click click, set up the "slip & slide", take pictures, click click, game's back. :lol:

Sorry about all the delays. :mischief::crazyeye:

Hey - at least we made the right choice and didn't pick pitboss for the MTDG!

no problem with the delays..

robboo said:
What iron deal...??? Cant tell from that picture.

Timing out here...but internet has been flakey today.

under theoden where it says 'iron from tubby rower' or something like that methinks

ahhh OK missed that.

Well done Tubby, i would not have been as remotely diplomatic as you.

you guys be nice...I am between you guys.

Ahhh yes...that could be a problem....but I think I got that covered..for now. :)

Top Bottom