New W40K buidlings

Traianus

Why is it dark in here?
Ok! These are some of my new buildings made for the Warhammer 40K scenarios out there.

Attachments

• NecronPyrLarge.jpg
    NecronPyrLarge.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 158
  • WarpGate.jpg
    WarpGate.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 185
  • OrkTeleport.jpg
    OrkTeleport.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 168
And the files are here;

Attachments

• WarpGate.zip
    74.8 KB · Views: 130
  • NecronPyramid.zip
    20.6 KB · Views: 119
  • OrkTeleporter.zip
    59.4 KB · Views: 140
The first 2 are really good, they can be used in loads of other stuff.

The teleporter is not as nice though. :mischief:

Not that poping orcs from a doohickey is not nice ... it's just that it's too colorfull for my style. :mischief:

Very nice Traianus :)
How did you make the splashes? (can you upload the splash background that you used? :D )
also: did you check ingame to see if the colours didnt get wasted due to the difference in lighting in the splash screen?

Hi Var. Thank you very much.
The splashes are 2d exports. In the case of the ork thingy, I image-googled 'mountain horizon' or something like that for something suitable then pasted my graphic on top. Then I used the spray paint tool and then the soften tool to blend both together. The warp gate was similar but with a different type of background. The electricity effects were done with two tones of spray paint and a final brush of pure white.
I haven't checked them in-game, I must admit. I hope they don't lose too much quality.

The Space Marine Projenitor Temple;

Attachments

• ProjenitorTemple.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 123
  • ProjenitorLarge.jpg
    ProjenitorLarge.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 163
That is fabulous Traianus. What program are you using to make them again?

Thanks, Woody! That one is just cut n' paste from a d/loaded pic. The two with splashes are done with google sketchup. It's a really cool tool!

Top Bottom