NES World/Regional Maps III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know, das, looking back on it, don't bring on Bhoj the Mad. Just a horde of barbarians on all of East Asia; I realized that I still want to lead Kalinga, and don't really want to see it plunged into civil war. Barbarian invasions, like I said, though, are fair game.

I tried to keep it as close to the original as possible, though, for example, Yida, Arabia's capital, was moved to where it should be, and other such minor details. :)

Damnation. I forgot the Cimbrians. Oh well, they were already occupied by Carthage anyway. :p

Not bad.

Y'know, das, looking back on it, don't bring on Bhoj the Mad. Just a horde of barbarians on all of East Asia; I realized that I still want to lead Kalinga, and don't really want to see it plunged into civil war. Barbarian invasions, like I said, though, are fair game.

In the end, however, all shall happen as I shall see fit. Remember that. ;) Okay, I won't bring in Bhoj the Mad, that's a bit too much in my own opinion as well. But I do have some nastiness in store for Kalinga anyway. Its Khmeria that I am having problems finding poison for... but have faith, I'll think up something. :p

And now the Western world has fallen to pieces, with India seemingly on its heels.

Teotihuacán: Reddish Purple
Danipaguache: Blue Gray
Mutal: Leafy Green
Kaan: Dark Brown

Moche: Tan
Wari: Pink
Nazca: Red Brown
Tiwanaku: Sky Blue

Eastern Roman Empire: Dark Blue Purple
Visigothic Kingdom: Forest Green
Ostrogothic Kingdom: Yellow
Suevic Kingdom: Cyan
Vandal Kingdom: Dark Orange
Burgundian Kingdom: Dark Red
Frankish Kingdom: Blue
Kent: Light Red
Sussex: Blue Gray
Wessex: Crimson
Essex: Puke Green
Mercia: Medium Blue

Axum: Dark Green
Alodia: Light Green
Nobatia: Dark Gray
Makuria: Bright Orange
Jenne-Jeno: Golden Brown

Himyarite Kingdom: Sea Green Blue
Sassanian Empire: Teal

Ephthalites: Dark Gray Brown
Vakataka: Light Green
Kadambas: Light Red Brown Gray
Gangas: Orange
Pandyas: Sand Yellow
Cholas: Dark Blue
Sinhala: Lavender
Pallavas: Dark Yellow
Gupta Empire: Blue Purple

Sri Ksetra: Bright Green
Funan: Medium Blue
Champa: Dark Red Brown
Srivijaya: Dark Sea Blue

Southern Qi: Golden
Toba Wei: Gray Brown
Koguryo: Brown
Silla: Light Orange
Paekche: Sea Green
Yamato: Dark Red

*Period name unavailable

No doubt there are some mistakes.

das said:
Its Khmeria that I am having problems finding poison for... but have faith, I'll think up something. :p
And lo, there was the sound of the sharpening of knives...

Damnit NK, did I not just say I hated that color? :p

Symphony, I was keeping to the old map as much as possible. Petition das to change the color if you don't like it.

So be it. There shall be petitioning... with extreme prejudice.

And now the Western world has fallen to pieces, with India seemingly on its heels.

You forgot to say what year exactly this is, so its a bit difficult for me to nitpick. Sadly its rather difficult with you anyway, your maps are very accurate, I just wish that you'd get to 1914 sooner. :p

Well lookie there, someone occupies the balkans....

What's wrong with the Ostrogoths? They rarely get to show off properly anyway. ;)

Heh. Year 500. I had hoped that would have been fairly obvious, but no such luck.

Luckymoose said:
Can't we geta world map thats maybe 7000 x 7000 or something.
That was already done by Plexus..... ages ago.

Cant you give the Oceans a brighter blue? that colour is so crap ...... oh and Mercia rules

emu said:
Cant you give the Oceans a brighter blue? that colour is so crap ...... oh and Mercia rules

Brighter blue is the most horrific color that ever graced the map's oceans. I mean, seriously. The ocean, despite Xen claiming otherwise, is not neon blue.

North King said:
Brighter blue is the most horrific color that ever graced the map's oceans. I mean, seriously. The ocean, despite Xen claiming otherwise, is not neon blue.

But it LOOKS better... much better, compare old map colours to today's colours they are brighter and better looking, everything is bleedin gray and depressing now.

Oh and smilies :devil: :eek: :blush: :cool: :nuke:

North King said:
I don't agree with "better looking". I'd say they were much, much worse.

well I dont agree with "much worse" (see? too can play at that game....a smilie:mischief: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom