Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone find me a stupid picture that I can use as a profile pic

Oh! Awesome squirrel! Where did u get it? :D

Thank you Kamaz. You praised my job :)
Actually I can do it yourself. I can suggest you to try "video avatar" at geovid. It's popular converter which can import video files to GIF.
It's great that there are similar things. It's make user's life easier. :p

If you can:Take off "Warning: Loud Music"(The Yellow Star) and Running Wild text.

The image is full of tiny details, it becomes very messy when resized. I managed to remove the texts.

Can you help me to resize THIS so its fits as a avatar? Ive tryed a bit...

Couldn't find an image with more artifacts now couldn't you. :rolleyes:

But fear not. I found the original from the web so here you go.

I have done some things on it, i took yours and edited it a litlle in Photoshop but i need to have it like 15 kb

What you want to be done with it? If you need readable text there it can be arranged. How did you manage to increase the file size from 3,9 kb to 22 kb and still make it that ugly?

I would appreciate it if one of you wizards could make me a decent 80x80 from this. It's the original 300x300 for my current avatar.

Attachments

• bassett3.jpg
    bassett3.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 196
I would appreciate it if one of you wizards could make me a decent 80x80 from this. It's the original 300x300 for my current avatar.

Will do. Seems like I'm committed to this thread again :)

Is it small enough?

Is this better?

The blue stripe is a nice touch.. I also thru a bit of a drop shadow on him to make him look a bit mor 3d :p

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/45220/Pad2.jpg

Indeed the drop shadow works well. Looks a tad weird on the red background or it's just my eye seeing things. The contrast of the white neck and dark shadow. Did you tried it with less shadow?

Nevertheless. You are a true pro. :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom