The Vanguard

Okay, it's been two weeks, here's your reminder....

3 weeks. Shall we Release the Spam?

*puts legs up, whistles while drinking his morning coffee*

*spits it out in surprise*

3 WEEKS! THIS IS TOO LONG!

Edit: 500th Post! [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

Hurry up, Basket. 1 button will unleash my gratitude to you posting another update, and the other... will RELEASE THE SPAM!!

I got that from a commercial to the Simspons Movie. :goodjob:

No spamming Chox. A reminder should be enough. Spamming does nothing but annoy people.

Well, come on, spam is going to appear in a story thread that hasn't been posted on for 3 weeks. That's kind of a rule of it. :rolleyes:
Oh, and D'arty, your post would be funnier if you were an adult. :rolleyes:

This is really getting out of hand. I hope you're okay BasketCase. Didn't go and do anything stupid did you? Or hurt yourself? Or maybe you're just on vacation and forgot to tell us?

Not likely, he was on 2 days ago. But if the third one is true, I'll kill him when he gets back.

The avatar isn't supposed to be scary- my sig is. :D And I didn't know there was a plan for spamming SQ's PM box...

This is really getting out of hand. I hope you're okay BasketCase. Didn't go and do anything stupid did you? Or hurt yourself? Or maybe you're just on vacation and forgot to tell us?
Uhhhh.....

Eheheheh. It was.....errrr....kind of all three.....:D

I've done some really stupid things lately, such as get addicted to World of Warcraft, Supreme Commander, and the Scrubs TV series (yes--all at the same time), allow my shifts at work to get switched around (night shift--craaaaaaaaZEE!), and write another touchy-feely romantic episode full of pretty sunsets, in which absolutely NOTHING exploded.

On top of which I started posting in Off Topic again. Paradoxically, since I was posting in OT so much until a couple of weeks ago, stopping should have added a lot more time to my life. But it didn't. Yet even more time is disappearing now that I'm posting in there again.

Oh, and the final stupid thing I did: I made a really BIG glaring mistake in this last episode--can anybody find it? :)

Does your big glaring mistake have anything to do with silhouettes in the moonlight? I mean, is it an artistic mistake you are referring to, or one that deals with the story itself?

Anyhoo... Congratulations on another great installment! Terrific story!

A few ideas as to your big glaring mistake:

1. The Panel where Drasha is not a sillhouette, but Msh'Rak is.
2. When did Drasha suggest to make a strike on everyone at once? :confused:
3. Absolutely no explosions, Sneaky things, or BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Oh, and, I now launch ICBM's at you for writing another romantic episode. :D

I think the love story is awesome. Gentle waves splashing a tropical sunset beach while two lovers talk intimately about probably having to kill each other some day. Tom Clancy meets Danielle Steel, great job!

In one panel, the sun is setting behind them. Then, towards the end, the moon is seen rising behind them.

That's no mistake. It's a full moon, and it rises when the sun sets. And 1889, the romance episodes are okay, but I prefer the ones with explosions. :)

In one panel, the sun is setting behind them. Then, towards the end, the moon is seen rising behind them.
WHarris scores ten points! :goodjob:

The moon rises in the east. But, I really wanted moonrise shots, so I just went ahead and left them in. :D

choxorn said:
The Panel where Drasha is not a sillhouette, but Msh'Rak is.
Actually, I did that intentionally. At the risk of putting a damper on the story, I'll give you all a quick peek into the special effects department: in the shot where Msh'Rak is caressing Akala's face, the arm is not actually his--I silhouetted him in order to hide the problem.

choxorn said:
When did Drasha suggest to make a strike on everyone at once?
Episode 35.

The lack of bunnies.....well, that's just plain inexcusable. I know I could have worked in more bunnies somewhere. :(

Top Bottom