Started Playing (pics updating)

If you meet another civ on the first turn, you are not allowed to regenerate the map as well....maybe this is what happened to you??

Man, playing as Darius is going to feel like cheating....

but I still won't be able to resist the temptation.:drool:

I'm confused. If they are already buying and playing the game down under, wouldn't any and all NDA concerns go out the window? How could this thread be a problem if so?
Firstly, NDA is something entirely different.

Its something that needs clarification, but in principle, marketers like release dates to be set to work their campaigns around them. As such, stores are not allowed to sell something as soon as they get it in stock (eg. say you are the boss of one chain of stores, and another chain starts selling a product (read: Capturing market share) before the official release date. How would you feel?

Products frequently have different release dates, depending on where in the world the market is.

/threadjack.

I didn't meet anyone... maybe it's because I'm playing a game with the next war mod on.

do you need a riverside city if you want to build a levee/dyke?????????????

edit:
and plz try in the worldbuilder if you can load a settler/worker on the portuguese UU?

Whats up with the FavReligion feature? Thanks in advance...

Tsukasa - yes you can load Settlers & Workers into the Carrack

geebo - not sure what you're talking about, so I'm assuming it's not in the game whatsoever...

thx for the info!!

do you know if i can build a dyke in a city without riverside?

Wow, thanks for all the info. This is going to be torture waiting another week to get my own copy. I may have to stay away from this forum just to preserve my sanity!

There's no mention of a fav religion in the civilopedia entries for the leaders, and I don't have the option to choose your religion enabled, so I got nothing for you there, sorry.

Wow, thanks for all the info. This is going to be torture waiting another week to get my own copy. I may have to stay away from this forum just to preserve my sanity!

Yeah eh, me too :cry:

There's no mention of a fav religion in the civilopedia entries for the leaders, and I don't have the option to choose your religion enabled, so I got nothing for you there, sorry.

thanks anyway...and also thanks for all the other info! well appreciated...

If anything, it'd be in the XML files, where other leader-based info like Favorite Civic is stored. If you've got the inclination, check the leaderhead xml file and search for say, Christianity or Islam in the file to see if it's there.

If anything, it'd be in the XML files, where other leader-based info like Favorite Civic is stored. If you've got the inclination, check the leaderhead xml file and search for say, Christianity or Islam in the file to see if it's there.

There is!

Hold on a second, let me compile a list of everyone's favorite religion..

Barbarian - None!
Alexander - None
Asoka - Buddhism
Augustus - None
Bismarck - Christianity
Boudica - None
Brennus - None
Catherine - Christianity
Charlemagne - Christianity
Churchill - Christianity
Cyrus - None
Darius - None
De Gaulle - Christianity
Elizabeth - Christianity
Frederick - Christianity
Gandhi - Hinduism
Genghis Khan - None
Gilgamesh - None
Hammurabi - None
Hannibal - None
Hatshepsut - None
Huayna Capac - None
Isabella - Christianity (lol no Buddhism anymore)
Joao - Christianity
Julius Caesar - None
Justinian I - Christianity
Kublai Khan - Buddhism
Lincoln - Christianity
Louis XIV - Christianity
Mansa Musa - Islam
Mao (he's still "Chinese Leader") - None
Mehmed II - Islam
Montezuma - None
Napoleon - Christianity
Pacal II - None
Pericles - None
Peter - Christianity
Qin Shi Huang - Taoism
Ramesses - None
Ragnar - None
Franklin Roosevelt - Christianity
Saladin - Islam
Shaka - None
Sitting Bull - None
Stalin - None
Suleiman - Islam
Suyavarman - Buddhism
Tokugawa - Buddhism
Victoria - Christianity
Wang Kon - Confucianism
Washington - Christianity
Willem van Oranje - Christianity
Zara Yaqob - Christianity

They're formatted like this:
<FavoriteReligion>RELIGION_CHRISTIANITY</FavoriteReligion>

Wow :eek: almost half the leaders have no favorite religion:

Alexander - None
Augustus - None
Boudica - None
Brennus - None
Cyrus - None
Darius - None
Genghis Khan - None
Gilgamesh - None
Hammurabi - None
Hannibal - None
Hatshepsut - None
Huayna Capac - None
Julius Caesar - None
Mao (he's still "Chinese Leader") - None
Montezuma - None
Pacal II - None
Pericles - None
Ramesses - None
Ragnar - None
Shaka - None
Sitting Bull - None
Stalin - None

Even though a lot of them were leaders of religions societies. The argument for adding more religions just got more compelling.

Top Bottom