killercane - Justinian, Byzantium
Little Corporal - Napoleon, France
Robboo - Hannibal, Carthage
Whomp/Tubby - Mansa Musa, Mali
Stapel - Ragnar, Vikings
taillesskangaru - Suvayarman, Khmer
IglooDude - Boudica, Celtia
Socralynnek - Huayna Capac, Inca

I was really hoping that BCLG would unfrack his PC and that OverloadUT would have civstats.com available for BtS games by now. But, we'll start tomorrow morning (US East Coast time) no matter what.

And okay, no "always war".

Map settings?

My comp for BtS runs just fine, i can even play 2.08 warlords but for some reason can't play the patched version of it on this one :)

I'm ready to go whenever :)

How about continents? like 4 of em.... other than that doesnt matter so much :)

Oh and one other setting that seems interesting - no razing a city after capture?

I'm okay with continents...

Personally i dislike the no razing thing, it makes wars pretty crappy as you have to take every city to destroy someone, or just leave them as an OCC which isnt much fun for them.

Continents cool with me! Been busy this weekend but can play as of tonight:) I'd be up for the no raze city thing as well but it's not a major issue.

My computer died yesterday. :(

Luckily I have a spare... BtS is currently installing. :D

My comp for BtS runs just fine, i can even play 2.08 warlords but for some reason can't play the patched version of it on this one :)

I'm ready to go whenever :)

How about continents? like 4 of em.... other than that doesnt matter so much :)
Continents? Man can I be on a team with Simon? Superknights + Supercaravels?

Here's the game I created. If anyone thinks any of the settings absolutely sucks, let me know, otherwise I'll launch it tomorrow morning.

What happens does anyone know in advanced start if say 3 people bought meditation- who would get buddhism?!?!

Big and Small Map is awesome!

And I'd much rather deal with a couple of weeks of hitting enter rahter than dealing with figuring out Advanced Start (it still makes no sense at all to me :()

And I'd much rather deal with a couple of weeks of hitting enter rahter than dealing with figuring out Advanced Start (it still makes no sense at all to me :()

You get a set amount of gold, you use it to buy cities, culture, population points, military units, technologies, city improvements, and tile improvements. What is there not to understand:confused:

have I mentioned that advanced start is more frustrating to use than the incredibly frustrating World Builder?

It doesn't get close to WB in the frustration stakes. WB is in a league of its own there

I understand "advanced start", but I have concluded it sucks a bit. My problem is in the city placement. I need to see more lands. If the majority goes for it, it's not a problem for me.

Top Bottom