Many Leaders Game 4 - The Cultured Monarch

Spoiler :

I do the usual think about the game before I start and queue up a settler. I actually want two more cities (bringing me up to 10) but not sure when I'll build the last settler. Hopefully Joao or Rossy will part with Feudalism and Metal Casing (respectively) as well.

The plan is to research straight to Democracy (Education, Liberalism (take Nationlism), Printing Press, Constitution and Democracy), spread my other two religions and get my temples a going.

On with the show.

A quest I'll never complete.

As for which city will be my third legendary, still not sure so I start cottaging Kyoto just in case.

I trade Philosophy to Joao for Feudalism and Rossy for Metal Casing. This brings Joao to friendly.

Another GA.

We get Liberalism.

Another civics change.

Another GA.

Another city.

Interesting.

I the winner!

I have really bad luck spreading my other two religions, over 50% of missionaries fail.

Look another contestant.

I end up biting the bullet and picking Kyoto as my 3rd city and my second academy is built there.

And again.

Taj Mahal built.

I just have to rememember to change my civics when Democrarcy finishes (4 turns).

An overview.

I don't need an extra city, so will stick with 9. All 9 are confused, 7 buddhist and 5 taoist.

I have 2 Confused Academies (2nd and 3rd cities) built and one Buddhist Stupa (2nd city). Hermitage is built in 2nd city as well. 7/9 confused temples built, 4/9 buddhist and 2/9 taoist.

Three turns left on Democracy, then revolt into Universal Sufferage (possibly Pacifism as well), rush build the last temples/cathedrals and then ramp up the culture slider to victory.

My big 3 are producing 248, 172 and 102.5 per turn for totals of 7752, 3769 and 2338. Well on the way to victory.

Research: Feudalism (trade), Metal Casing (trade), Education, Horseback Riding (trade), Compass (trade), Machinery (trade), Liberalism, Nationalism (from Liberalism), Printing Press, Theology (trade), Constitution, Engineering (trade), Guilds (trade)

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/88650/MLG4_AD-1300.CivBeyondSwordSave

I played 50 turns again, but have attached an earlier save.

Spoiler :
Interesting:

Seems like at least two of the other Civs haven’t been fighting each other (disappointingly). I increase my cultural lead with the Parthenon in AD920: I guess Toku must be the only other AI with Marble (and I was sure he wouldn't try seriously for it), although I was able to pocket nearly 600g from J & T for Drama the next turn. Doubly nice. I soon founded another city at Banana/Iron. Seeing as I don’t want to annoy Toku (even more) with close borders Pigs/Corn is out, leaving a slightly weak Spice/Farm/Desert gold site as my final city. I won’t need nine cities in this game because I will only build cathedrals in Istanbul and Edirne.

Nationalism is done in 1020 (and Toku completes The Great Library). Taj built a few turns later to help speed Education. It’ll also speed along my new Palace in Edirne as I may as well put all the commerce in one pot. And Istanbul got Hermitage in the end (T170). It’ll be a good while before I can be sure of the wisdom of this move. Bursa has built a Forge and was working on National Epic when an AI (America I assume) poisons its water. I shrug it off with Zen-like calm.

The BIFAL screenshot:

Islam was founded the next turn.

At this stage the Joao has started to vex me by ignore the Guilds/Banking path for Engineering and Optics, but I’m a tech whore so I get Compass (which another AI promptly stole) & Eng for Nationalism. I draw the line at gifting him Education when I’m looking to bag Liberalism (and I can afford the diplo hit). Globe Theatre is completed on T175 and 5 Artists are assigned (without the Rice it’s all the Artists I can feed).

In 1210 it’s announced that a distant civ has circumnavigated (via the south shore of our island, I assume). Roosy celebrates by completing the Apostolic Palace; I trump him by discovering Liberalism:

I put the free tech to good use by selling it to Joao for Guilds & Optics. Having decided to put off Caste System for now, I adopt Free Speech and Rep (Joao is still Friendly despite the switch away from his favourite civic). I still intend to adopt Merc: as there’s a chance I could bag a low odds prophet from Istanbul and use a GA for free Civics swap I’ll go for Printing Press before Banking. It turned out to be an Artist, so it looks like a turn of anarchy for the switch.

I trade Banking & Theo for Edu, complete PP then sell Liberalism for Economics, and follow up by selling Banking to Toku for 35g in 1380. Bless his little Samurai socks, he doesn’t like me enough to adopt Merc (I have just adopted it). He’s happy to adopt it himself though. I also found Izmir at Spice/Gold.

Met Hannibal:

An expensive map, that! Ah well, I needed the intel: Hannibal has discovered three religions (J,C,I) and is on his own island. The other island (though I haven’t met them) is populated by Zara & Brennus who I assume are enjoying a Hindu love-fest, seeing as no cities have changed hands and there’s lots of land covered. There’s another island or two for the settling post-Astro, but Joao will have to get his skates on to claim them as they’re closer to Z & B than to us. I’ve sent a Caravel over to say ‘hello’.

Resting Artist Tally: Five (three from Istanbul and two from Bursa). Next GMan is almost certain to be a Prophet. The plan is to save him for a GA during which Wall St will be built and Caste may be adopted.

Charts n Grafs:

GNP is surprisingly dominant, but my ‘army’ could do with strengthening: only Roosy has Gunpowder at this point. Speaking of the old devil:

He’s going cultural too: no wonder I can’t get that Rice tile! Time to call on my dear friends to attack America whilst I stand on the sidelines (and I think he poisoned Bursa's water again, the ingrate). I assume that America will try to stop the war by calling for a Apo vote, but I plan to spread Buddhism in my biggest cities to block the vote. [exit stage left, cackling manically]

Save from 1310 for charts (3 resting Artists): http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/96651/Suleiman_AD-1310.CivBeyondSwordSave

1400 Save: http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/96651/Suleiman_AD-1310.CivBeyondSwordSave

Turnset 4 - Ragnar to 1300AD.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Summary Info:

A Picture is worth 1000 Words:

DISCLAIMER: This picture is from a golden age - numbers are skewed! Boy am I addicted to Golden ages. :)

Spoiler :

Have another GArtist due in 1 (94% chance).

Sciences: Compass (860AD - trade) > Construction (900AD - trade) > Divine Right (960AD) > Education (1020AD) > Liberalism (1110AD) + Nationalism (1110AD - slingshot) > Optics (1150AD) > Feudalism (1230AD - trade) > Constitution (1240AD) > Guilds (1250AD - trade) > Engineering (1250AD - trade) > Banking (1280AD - trade) > Printing Press (1290AD) > No research.

Built Taj Mahal, Sistine, Kong Miao and Spiral Minarette this turnset.

Been trying to keep my 3 cities balanced for now

Plan for this set was expand to 9 cities, beeline hard for Democracy, turn off science and cruise culture to a win.

I got the 9 cities and got close to democracy... then had a rethink. Hereditary rule is keeping Joao at pleased with me an I'm not ready for a war with him. Might kick his butt when all the culture buildings are done, but they're my main focus now.

Founded 2 new cities. Libyan flipped to me. All visible in this piccie:

Spoiler :

The heroic epic city is not legendary. It will produce temples then churn army. The other 2 are filler.

Have 4 Religions and busy throwing up temples and cathedrals.

Built some zerkers and xbows to keep the neighbours from jumping on me. But it never feels like enough.

Explored the world a little and met all the other civs. Nothing particularly special there - hannibal headed for sea travel early and Zara is busy eating the Celts. The Monster!

In the way of weedy play - forgot about the hermitage for far too long. It's in a queue for next time to make damn sure I get it.

Next time intentions:

Spread religions to all cities, build temples and cathedrals.
Build a stronger army.
Kick Joao in the nuts with it. For making me tiptoe around him all game. The Git!
Win a cultural victory.

In about that order.

Full Version:
Spoiler :

820AD - find out that I'm the least powerful. This leaves me cowering in terror!

840AD - Libyan flips to me. Which I gladly accept.

Spoiler :

As can be seen, Faro is offered for Vote. I do the same as before. Agree to a vote and then vote no. Improving relations with Joao.

860AD - the vote comes in for a +2 with Joao. I give him Literature and CoL for Compass - but that doesn't improve things. Found Bjorgavin on the east coast. Decide I need more workers. At least 3-4 more.

880AD - finish the Sistine Chapel, which brings a nice cultural jump.

900AD - get a GS from Kyoto. Used to partially bulb education. Trade the americans Compass for their world map and construction.

920AD - my first berserker rolls off the production lines. More to follow!

940AD - the number of berserkers in my army doubles. Phear me! IBT Roosie finishes the Parthenon.

960AD - Divine Right is in, giving me Islam. While inspecting my cities I notice the Monastry in Kyoto produces 14 cpt - didn't realise sistine bonuses doubled. :o

1000AD - Joao asks me to convert to christianity. I go away and have a think about this. No is my final decision. Couldn't afford the 2 turns of anarchy to switch to it and back. Take a -1 rep hit. I trade him Metal Casting for HBR hoping to get a boost, but nothing.

1020AD - A distant Civilisation circumnavigates - and they didn't even pay me a visit. Sniff. :( Another AP vote comes in

1030AD - the AP vote has pushed Joao to pleased. That's nice! :)

1060AD - get a great prophet in Nidaros - sent to Kyoto for the shrine.

1080AD - complete the Kong Miao in Kyoto. This allows me to push the science slider up to 70% at a sustainable loss.

1100AD - The spiral Minarette completes in Nidaros - resulting in another big income jump.

1110AD - Liberalism in - grab Nationalism. Decide to swipe optics while I'm here - it's only 3 turns and meeting the rest of the world would be good. My AIs aren't bothering with it. Revolt to Free Speech - strongly considered caste system, but feel slavery is still useful.

1150AD - I'd prebuilt a pair of Triememes in expectation of Optics. They are upgraded...

1160AD - and sent on their way.

1180AD - Meet Zara - he's very backward - trade literature for his cash and world map.

1190AD - Found Jelling on the far east coast. Gives me 9 cities now. Meet the celts - who are tiny and squeezed into a corner. They're unfriendly and have nothing to interest me. Sign OB with Zara. Brennus and Zara are at war... Zara is going to be a monster. Again!

1200AD - get an against the odds GA in Kyoto. Half wanted a GS to bulb printing press, but it's no bad thing! :)

1230AD - Zara asks me for war with the celts. Why not - I want to be his friend later when the world techs away from me and he is the 500lb gorilla! I trade him Alphabet, Currency and Drama for Feudalism - I don't trade CoL to him as it'd only help his mega empire.

1240AD - Get elected head of the AP and Joao even votes for me - he must be a strong supporter of my fake city handback policy! The Taj Mahal completes - giving me a GA. Woo! Have my first kill with a beserk - a naughty barb archer to the north.

1250AD - Finally met everyone - Hannibal being the last and most advanced. Unfortunately he hates me as I've been trading with Zara. Ah well. Decide some trading is in order. Roosie gets music and optics for Engineering and cash. Joao gets Optics and Paper and cash for Guilds. Somehow missed that roosie had wines for sale - give him gold for those.

1280AD - Trade Joao Music and Divine Right for Banking. Excellent!

1290AD - PP in. Have a long hard think about things. My initial plan was to head to democracy and then cut off research. However, Hereditary Rule is keeping Joao happy right now. Emancipation is probably less use than caste system. With that in mind, I cut research to a minimum, whack up the culture slider and switch to Hereditary - Free Speech - Caste System - Mercantalism - Pacifistic.

Attachments

• Ragnar AD-1300.CivBeyondSwordSave
    206.4 KB · Views: 111
have played up to t200 ~ no time for a report right now, though here's the save for the 3rd Leg

Attachments

• MLG4 AD-1400.CivBeyondSwordSave
    227.3 KB · Views: 61
You guys are playing so fast ... I thought it was one turnset every week? Game started 9 Nov IIRC, its 22 Nov, so barely 3 weeks has passed.

Anyway, here is my 3rd turn set ...

Q: What does a Wang does after it expands?
A: It inserts itself into some dens ...

Spoiler :

Continuing from my previous turns, got a prophet from the Oracle. I thought of founding a religion ... but decided that I should be able to research it ... these monarchs are slow. So I built the shrine.

I settled one more city to block off the northeast pennisula from Washy, and
to gain iron.

Incidentally, it also later becomes the holy city of Christian ;)

Meanwhile, Literature is learnt, and Great Library was built.

My capitol is going to reach legendary using wonders alone, I think :) So, when I got the free artist from Music, I was unsure whether to settle him or not. I think it is better to save him until the 3 legendary cities are selected just to play safe.

Now that my Wang has expanded, its time to insert it somewhere ....

Toku couldn't help but touches his head to check if it is still there on his neck instead of a pole.

Just you wait, Toky, it would soon be where it best looked on.

Useless city is razed, and we marched on to Kyoto.

I love the Hwachas. When they attack, the axes are not selected, so a even a 0.8 health archer will be selected over a full health axe as defender. In only means more collateral damage to the axe.

Near the end, my Wang is about to insert itself into a third den:

In the other news, I got Parthenon admist the war:

And got civil service ... with help of the event (damned, why didn't I have enough money to add +1 beaker?) and academy:

and revolted to bureaucracy:

Now I am on my way to Philosophy ... and the last available religion. Somehow, someone founded Divine Rights in 760AD :eek:

Attachments

• Fox Wang AD-0800.CivBeyondSwordSave
    177 KB · Views: 67
I thought it was one turnset every week?

It was in MLG2 but some people complained it was too slow and some that it was too fast, so it was decreed that once 75% of games are reported, the stats go up and then you can start next round. Again, I'll stress, I don't care how slow people are in submitting their games, as long as they're having fun! Don't play too fast just to get in on an arbitrary deadline!

I've added your Wang to the graph.

Rameses the Culture Vulture 1300AD

Spoiler :
So what’s the plan for this turn set?

Well start off finding I am not the most cultured

Well looked like we were in a simple run to liberalism and set up the culture push stage with the following tasks to be done

1. Run to Liberalism, take nationhood then turn off research. One of the Great Strengths of the Pyramids is the access to Universal Suffrage so there is no need to tech along the democracy path post Liberalism
2. I had 7 cities and wanted two more who would benefit from rush buying to get required temples etc.
3. Build Taj Mahal for the free Golden Age
4. Farm Great Artists

Well with a relatively small empire I was teching along nicely and went

Paper 860AD
Education 1060AD
Liberalism 1170AD
Nationalism 1170AD

In trades I picked up Hunting, Archery (a bit late !!) Machinery and most importantly Printing Press in a trade with Roosevelt

So research is now shut down and all that is left is to try and pick up guilds in a trade as I need Grcoers for health.

Also made my final civic switch

New cities

Founded my last two

Diplomacy

This was tricky and I am afraid blew my totally peaceful aim but came close

Luckily the Apostolic Place voted to end the war before Toku did serious damage but he Pillaged around my capital slowing down the economy.

I am still running a small army at 1300AD!!

Great Artists

With my food rich capital full of Great Artist Wonders (particularly Parthenon and National Epic plus now running Pacifism meant I finished the turn set with 5 resting Great Artists.

Should get 3 more during the run in probably being bombed 1, 3, 4 in my legendary cities.

Taj Mahal finished at the end of my turn set to add to my capitals list of Wonders

What’s next

Well I am suffering from health problems in cities and really do need guilds which ahs been researched but no one wants to trade yet, may have to research it myself

Culture wise doing Ok and should ramp up soon.

Attachments

• Ramesses II AD-1300.CivBeyondSwordSave
    228.5 KB · Views: 70
Sitting Bull, round 4 (to 1300)

Spoiler :

The goal for this set was to go for liberalism, get 9 cities, and build lots of temples. Mission accomplished (well, liberalism is not done yet, but still...).

880: Trade with Roosevelt: Drama for Construction
940: Another trade with Roosevelt: Music for Metal Casting and map. Christian missionary fails to spread faith in Poverty Point (one of my culture cities).
960: My first GA settled in Mound City. CS->Philosophy. Civics changed to Bureaucracy and Hereditary Law
980: Tokugawa offers to trade techs. This probably means that he isn't planning an attack :cool:
1000: Another christian missionary fails :mad:
1110: Philosophy->Education
1120: The barbarian city is mine! :devil:
1160: Settled my 9th city. Terrible location, but should be able to build a temple or two.
1260: Bah, a GP instead of a GA. Using him for a golden age

As soon as I get liberalism I think it is time to switch civis and go into cultural mode. It seems that the Portuguese are also hoping for a cultural victory.

Attachments

• Sitting Bull AD-1300.CivBeyondSwordSave
    237.8 KB · Views: 64
Willem the party-timer, episode 4

Spoiler :

Got back to this nice little country called Mayo-eaters, hmm, sorry, Netherlands.

Pre-turn plan :
- Buildup religions in all cities, enable all cathedrals, install cathedrals in legendaries
- Fill one last city in the north-east
- Chase Lib for Nationalism and Hermitage
- Be nice & friendly with neighbours while building up some defenses for the borders

I won't go into too much details (who cares about what each city built and when). I have some landmarks still :)

T151
We are the 2nd wealthiest behind Rossy

T152
Feudalism -> Paper
Trade Machinery from Rossy for CS

T156
Paper -> Education

T158
Install Moais in Kyoto

T159
Another Great Scientist born in Amsterdam - bulb Education
I stop playing SE - will build up culture the 'normal' way

T160
Education -> Liberalism

T163
Nice wonder in Urtrecht - will be handy very soon:

Come in GA points... Pity Urtrecht is lousy in food.

T168

Traditional Lib-pick screenie:

Nationalism of course, for Taj and Hermitage. Start the latter asap in Urtrecht who stays a little bit behind in culture.

Start Printing Press.

I meet Hannibal, who is about to circumnavigate the world. Get HB Riding for Drama to up my relation with him.

T171

One more wonder settled in Amsterdam, handy with all the confu buildings around :

Start Taj in Amsterdam. Marble-powered, it will go fast.

T172

Got another Great Scientist, I don't see any better use than this :

Party time! [party] :banana: :dance:

Printing Press - Constitution

Settle the filler city in the north :

Final piece of religious puzzle :

Taj @ Amsterdam - lost the pixie - 17 turns of GA left :)

Rossy asks for Philo for Compass and 550 gold - why not?

Trade Philo and Drama for Engineering with Joao

Constitution - Democracy

Revolt (free - thanks GA) to Representation, Free Speech, Pacifism, CS

Lost Angkor to Joao - got some cash though

Gift Paper to Joao on his request - :culture: friends will be friends :culture:

Hermitage@Urtrecht

Another Great Scientist in Amsterdam - will settle Academy in Kyoto on next turn

Democracy - Gunpowder

At last a GA in Kyoto - merged next turn to Urtrecht (maybe I should have kept it... )

Not much to say, it's GA party time so everything is just great :)

Here are my cities (GA figures) :

Though legs aren't that impressive, the rate is just great (they don't build culture yet ;)).

Religious sum-up:

We have full temples for confu and tao.
Islam misses two temples - in Urtrecht and Delft.

Kyoto has all three cathedrals. Urtrecht has one, building the second. Amsterdam builds the first one.

After revolting to US and Emancipation (before GA end), it will be done :devil:

Then it's up to the slider, guess there is no need to rush Radio and co.
Well, having Rossy with gunpowder, it can be a nice move to get the rifles, I will have to wage the pros and cons.

Saving any further non-GA specialist for Golden Ages. Hoping for another GA :please:

We have another seven turns left to party, so will wait impatiently for the next episode!

Traditional oveview:

Now, time to see how are you going guys!

Well, after some vigorous ...er .... action, My Wang Rests ...

Spoiler :

Continuing from the whamming left off at the last episode, Tokyo falls.

Funny things is, a lone worker is trapped up north.

Poor boy, come, let me liberate you, and welcome you to the glorious Clan of the Magnificent Wang. And speaking of which, the newest city was so awed by the Wang, they spawned themselves a religion:

Ok, first phase of my ascension to be the Guy with the Most Awesome Wang is completed. 5 out of 7 religions, not too bad. It still amaze how the "mysterious" civ gets to Divine Rights so fast. Must be another religious nut (like Izzy) who failed to get any of the earlier religion and determined to beeline to DR.

Then the most unusual thing happens. This game is full of unusual stuff. I am starting to wonder if an elf is mischieving within my computer.

You see, I send my troops to capture the 2nd last city of Japan, Nara (and only to Nara). But, the turn I captured Nara:

Satsuma was captured as well. WTF???? Not that I am complaining, but I have never seen this before. Somebody in Firaxis must have did something with the Toku character. First the gift of Osaka, then now he commit suicide and handover his last city ... ????

Well, now that peace returns, its time to start the second phase for my ascension to Guy with the Most Awesome Wang can begin ... spam missionaries and religious temples.

Ofcourse, not to leave out wonders:

+2 hammer and +5 culture for each State Religion building? Sweeeet.

This, however, is not that sweet.

I never expected to lose the votes. And I hate losing this even more:

Damned, if I had gotten UoS, the hindu buildings would be awesome.

Meanwhile someone circumnavigated the globe:

Who turn out to be Hannibal (I think). Incidentally, he is also the DR founder. Hmm ... never figured Hannibal to be the religious type.

Also, I started to settle more cities to the east, as Roosey started planting a city there.

I predict that Seattle will flip before this game end -- that is if Roosey don't declare on me first. To address that, I am attempting to convert all of his cities to hindu ... hopefully after that is done, I could convince him to convert to Hindi, and we would all be one big happy family in this continent.

I have also selected the 3 legendary cities:

Even though Osaka is currently higher than Wonsan, it will never make it to legendary. I have also settled an artist each in Wonsan and Pyongyong, with one more sleeping in capital.

Oh, but those are 1310AD stats, as I played accidentally one more turn (thinking we are going to turn #200, but then remembered most of the other saves here were 1300AD). Attached is the autosave from 1300AD.

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-1300.CivBeyondSwordSave
    217.7 KB · Views: 54
Spoiler :

Greyfox - Wang's empire is cooking nicely; throbbing one might say. Will be interesting to see how the extra religion(s) help in bringing Wonsan through rapidly. I don't AP poses any danger, as I'm sure you'll have enough pop to block anything you don't want. That thing with Satsuma was weird. An event, or a bug? I think I'd heard about some bug like that but I'm not certain.

pawelo - sweet that you could bag MoM so late. Utrecht will really start to motor with all that commerce & Hermitage. Only downside is the lack of Artists.

yena - the failed missionary nightmare! Sometimes one religion just doesn't want to get going.

Ralph Jackson - very bold move in turning off research so early; let's hope the AP keeps you covered from Toku's madness. Impressive GA tally

TriviAI - hugely impressive scores in the three legends :goodjob: I think you're right to have a military pump with Joao not being happy. However, if Faro flips then I think that'll take some heat out of the situation (and should lead to him choosing Braga over Upsalla if he does attack). I take it you DoW'd Brennus at Zara's behest?

Ozbenno - great timing of the Taj GA with Demo research. I think the next report will be showing a huge culture surge.

Imhotep - where are the Spies (for City revolts), especially as you had a Great Spy and could have infiltrated for highly discounted missions? Anyway, Joao looks like he'll soon be sidelined.

Spoiler :

@TriviAl - Yet again in a position to claim victory here. Really great spread of culture across your big three (379, 383, 417 per turn for 8219, 8286, 7486 total). I am intrigued at stopping research before Democracy though.

@Imhotep - Viva la revolution! Oporto will be yours but what are the limits to your take-overs. I assume Faro and Santarem. Coimbra holy city as well?

@Swiss Pauli - Also in a strong position for line honours. The early rexing paid off to allow 9 cities in your land. Is Bursa or Ankara going to be your third city (Ankara under Emacipation could grow in culture quickly)?

@pholkhero - Joao and Toko could give a bit of grief but good diplo managing so far. Great use of your industrious trait, you've got exactly twice as many wonders as me ;). Are you going to try for some GAs or just wonders/culture slider/cathedrals all the way?

@pawelo - Your economy is still the best in the game :goodjob: Corrupted GP pool means you won't have many GAs to help but your raw culture will be huge and with more than 9 cities you can get your temples built quicker. If only Hannobal would drop off a Hindu missionary. Would Haarlem have been better one tile east?

@yena - Another nice peaceful effort but I'd watch out for Toko. You planning any wonders?

@GreyFox - Your Wang would be mightier if you had started building the National Epic :lol: ! Wonsan makes good sense to be Wang's third leg.

@Ralph_Jackson - Another potential winning game here and another peaceful one. Having the Pyramids has helped immensely in switching off research after Printing Press. Good temple building efforts as well. What's the reason of Elephantine over Heliopolis as third city?

Sorry for not commenting individual games - seems to me Oz and Swiss are doing such a good job doing this that I find nothing to add ;)

@Oz
Spoiler :

You're right, I messed up :)

@Ozbenno
Spoiler :

I don't think I'll be taking Democracy in this game until it's too late to matter, so Bursa will have to go Legendary. As such I might end up in Caste/Pacifism once the culture buildings are up in the Big Two.

Top Bottom