[BTS] News: BOTM 263 (The Xmas Game) Results and Congratulations

DynamicSpirit

Fear him of the pink tie
GOTM Staff
You people are getting too good... I put out a deity game and almost everyone manages to win it! I still remember the good old days when if we released a deity game, we get back dozens of submitted defeats and just the occasional victory! What's happened?!? :)

Almost everyone went for domination or relgious, with just a couple of space wins while @greatbeyond pulled of a late diplo. I guess conquest was just too difficult on this level/map.

Anyway, big congrats to @Bemep42 for a super-impressive 1190 AD domination, securing the gold medal as well as fastest domination. @antimony wasn't too far behind with a 1350AD domination win, while fastest religious went to @Jovan Kukic (1390 AD) and fastest space to @Dhoomstriker (1822 AD). A special mention to @donsig for surviving until 1800 AD when Willem van Oranje won a cultural victory for the AI.

Massive congrats all!

Summary of Medal Winners:

Bemep42: 1190 AD Domination Victory, 508,085 points.

antimony: 1350 AD Domination Victory, 372,434 points.

Jovan Kukic: 1390 AD Religious Victory, 305,413 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

Dhoomstriker: 1822 AD Spaceship Victory, 275,638 points.

Other Award Winners:

Jimmy Thunder: 1876 AD Spaceship Victory, 126,496 points.

kcd_swede: 1780 AD Religious Victory, 115,873 points.

greatbeyond: 1842 AD Diplomatic Victory, 87,855 points.

donsig: 1800 AD Cultural Loss, 1,244 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

We're having issues with generating the map of where everyone settled for this game. Will publish the map once that's sorted.

Thanks for another fun game. And another shield... I don't know how many inepthalons that makes for me, but any time I get a win at all is a joy, especially after my initial plans totally go to poop. LOL.

Top Bottom