Unit requests thread

I didn't didn't find Snafu's destroyer. I found a WWI German destroyer by Snafu -- is that the one you're talking about?

A WWII British battleship would be nice too. I only found the Warspite, which is borderline as far as the timeline goes (Prince of Wales would be better -- that was a later class than the Warspite, wasn't it?).

I'll probably incorporate General Matt's corvette was well.
No, I'm not talking about the 4-stacker WWI DD, I'm talking about the Z-Class German destroyer... Snafu did do one... and I did really like Danrell's reskin of it... unfortunately, Danrell has never shared it or his reskin of the Bismarck... both of which look stellar.

It's in the Modern Warfare Units folder as "ZClass". I'm going to go ahead and put Snafu's Z-Class in my next Wolfshanze mod release too.

Couldn't find it. Let me know when you update your mod then...
Weird... it's in mine... I don't think Snafu would have removed it (unless you have a really old version of Snafu's Modern Warfare mod). "Modern Warfare" by Snafu for Warlords?!?!? The Z-Class should be in the units folder for that mod under "ZClass"... it is in mine... weird.

Well, anyways... yeah... I've got it in my Wolfshanze Mod now, so the next time I update, it'll be in there too.

Hello all, I am looking for an artillery unit with the skin of the french "canon de Gribeauval".

I can shoot more pictures if needed.

Anyone considering doing a WW2 Sunderland or Catalina that can be used as WW2 anti-submarine warfare? Also what about something like a Seaking that can be used off of destroyers and cruiser decks for the same purpose. Along with a more modern carrier one like the S-3 Viking or something like that. Just one of those lacks of Civilization IV...

Does anyone want me to get photos and pictures of them. Also perhaps that German flying Boat- the Dornier whatever it is on Luft46 as a reskinned Sunderland perhaps?

OK, this may sound a little weird. Has anybody taken a horse unit, by itself with no rider, and added attack animations? Like a front kick?

This is for a post-apocalyptic mod, where there are a few types of mutant animals like giant scorpions, two headed cows, etc. One player has pointed out that horse-mounted units are missing from the mod. That is true, and while thinking about that, I connected to the idea that when you contact tribal villages, sometimes the villagers are hostile.

So, I want a horse resource, but when you explore it, the horses might attack you.

OK, this may sound a little weird. Has anybody taken a horse unit, by itself with no rider, and added attack animations? Like a front kick?

This is for a post-apocalyptic mod, where there are a few types of mutant animals like giant scorpions, two headed cows, etc. One player has pointed out that horse-mounted units are missing from the mod. That is true, and while thinking about that, I connected to the idea that when you contact tribal villages, sometimes the villagers are hostile.

So, I want a horse resource, but when you explore it, the horses might attack you.
Probably would require some sort of reboning of the Wolf animation?!?!?

:lol: Wooooh I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Can't get the image of mutant ninja horses out of my head.

Sounds interesting that attack horse but how would you stop people just hovering their mouse over the horse resource first to see whether it is the changed resource?

Sounds interesting that attack horse but how would you stop people just hovering their mouse over the horse resource first to see whether it is the changed resource?

I have not worked out the details. But, a goody hut, when you first explore it, can either give something good or something bad. There is no way to hover over a goody hut and learn anything. I am sure I could write a little python to do this.

But can goody huts pop resources? I know they can pop gold or technology or units but I have never seen them pop resources at all. Something you need to consider...

Hi guys I'm, after a new missile unit for my collection anyone up for it? I'm looking for a EMP missile unit, Just a missile that uses the map ping animation would be great. It is for personal use but I'm sure others would love this unit too.

Also looking for a animated B52 bomber that uses the bomber animation. I have the unit but its not animated pm me and I can send it you so you can work on it.

thanks guys keep up the hard work.

I would love it if someone made a new Metal Gear Rex and Metal Gear Ray for Civ4. I know both was made for Civ3.
Pref with animations for rail gun firing, missiles and nuke launch on rex.

Hello Kathy
I don't have rubber on hdd, but i can quickly make it (i imagine it as three tires like here it it ok for you? or it should be rubber tree?)

;)I know that this is the wrong tread, but maybe it's allowed to ask? The rubber from the mod was okay, but when you can quickly make a recource, could you imagine to make a cacao recource? I am also looking for a cement recource. It would be great...:)

But I am requesting units, too. I am still looking for an alpine troop. The uniform is not so important, important is that the soldier is wearing skiers. Could anyone create it?
And I am looking for a Camelrider with Sword or spear instead of a Bow.
Thank you in advance for your efforts...

Everyone have a drawing of landcruiser P-1000 Ratte and P-1500 monster, please ?. because i would like see them in Civilization Iv Vanilla and Warlord compatible with patch.

It's the most important because iu would like crush my ennemies with these ultraheavy tank.

:confused::mad:

Hehe... Landcruiser P-1000...

Top Bottom