Progress Thread

Erm, guys, I`m still here, but as some of you know, I has a cheeseburger I have a new computer, and since I`ve been playing C3C almost exclusively for the last 4 years, I decided that I need a little break. I`m still here, somewhere, I have very little time for any game these days, my store has some furious sales, and I come home very tired.

So anyway, I hope you guys are not mad or something, cos I`m not quitting Civ, I just need a break. (I tried alot of other games when I was ill, everything sucks so much compared to civ ^^, but Oblivion keeps me busy. I was a Morrowind modder before I was a Civ "modder" afterall.

I`ve seen the new units, I absolutely love them :)

See you around, guys. I`ll be bakk.

So, my break is finally, totally over, started playing civ again for more than 30 turns :D
All other games are of no interest to me anyomore. `cept M2TW, but I can playe these 2 games and be concentrated on civ :)

In 2 weeks time I am going on vacation, which means installing Poser. ;)

BTW, I forgot, who had more done on his .biq, Virote or LMR?

Well, there is the new Daemon Codex, a new Land Raider pattern, the Techmarine gets some cool new cannon on tracks thingy..

Have you thought about Space Marines themselves? :D

And I am really glad to see you again, I thought you were gone, and its a bit early to panic :mischief:

I think that with these new codices, and the new changes, that they're ruining some of the races...

Glad to have you back though Aaglo! :D

Hey guys, Utah is running another unit tournament. What units need to be done for the mod? Maybe if a bunch of us request units for the mod Utah might pick one. What do you think?

I requested a Space Marine, mainly for the Poser Props that would grant us. Then we could have very diverse Chapters and Chaos Legions.

EDIT:
Thank you, Dark Crusader, for trying to help, but we don`t even have the Custodes in the Unit Lines! Perhaps request something else, that is on our list? :)

I would love to. The list hasn't been updated. I figured we could get intersting props from it. What should I change it to?

Well, what we know of Utah`s expertise, I`d say it should be a foot unit. A Cadian Guardsman? Or a Stormtrooper?

I`d say a Guardsman would be more usefull as we could use the props and the figure to get a whole unit-line of them, unique for the Guard, for both Inquistion factions each and also turn them into traitors for LaTD of course :D

1 unit (with released props) = lots of units :)

The same approach I am taking with the Space Marine. Sure, muffins did some great ones, but they are really hard to modify, since they are not Poser Stuff. If Utah makes the props for the Power armour, think of the posiblities.. Each Legion and Chapter can have their unique appearances, not just colors, but stuff like shoulder pads, tabards for the Crusaders, perhaps even robes for the Dark Angels, crazy bearded helmetless Space Wolfs.. Horned chaos marines, some disgusting textures for the Death Guard, etc.

-*-UPDATED/RESTORED 29th NOVEMBER 2010-*-

The Main Files

So, some considerations:
-All civs should now be fully playable.
-The added civs were based upon whoever had completed unit lines, so these civs are:
*The Imperial Guard (Imperium)
*The Ultramarines (Imperium)
*Black Legion (Chaos)
*Evil Sunz (Orks)
*Goffs (Orks)
*Blood Axez (Orks)
*Snakebites (Orks)
*Death Skullz (Orks)
*Bad Moons (Orks)
*Lost and the Damned (Chaos)
-Yes, I do know that most of the leaderheads are Hammurabi. This is because I haven't added any real leaderheads yet!
-The units have been added for all available civs, as have the techs, however, improvements are limited, the advisor screens have not been done, and there are no resources yet.
-I haven't deviated much from the postings on these threads!
-City names currently leave a lot to be desired!
-I dunno what use the "wheeled" flag will have, yet...
-The civs don't have traits yet. This will be decided at a later date, when more have been added...
-The techs don't have any special abilities or diplomatic abilities yet...

I'll probably think of more points later, but as for now, I guess you'll want to have a little play around.

Top Bottom