BUFFY-3.19.002 Public Beta (Released!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. See attached. (EDIT: save removed, to save server resources.)

I can see that China is building the Parthenon, yet I haven't revealed any Chinese cities.
(sorry for the lack of screenies - I might want to submit this game, and don't want a worker automatically doing its work to ruin it if I mess around in an old save.)

Hmmn - good catch. I cannot use this game as a test case because you have locked the assets (if I change the code, it will not load). Feel free to take it down. I'll see if I can put together a test case of my own.

Another facet of the bug described by ruff:

The "Top 5 Cities/Wonders" screen shows that an enemy is building a wonder, if you have enough EP to investigate the city where it's being built.

However, it does this even when you haven't revealed the city.

Note: you must have revealed the city, not just the plot, in vanilla BtS.
Fixed in revision 2096 of BUG.

Hmmn - good catch. I cannot use this game as a test case because you have locked the assets (if I change the code, it will not load). Feel free to take it down. I'll see if I can put together a test case of my own.
The plot gets thicker...

Double clicking on the right piece of blackness in the main screen OPENS the city screen for Shanghai, even though I haven't revealed the tile or city yet (since I have enough espionage to investigate the city). The "terrain window" shows that several black tiles are being worked, but the rest of the screen shows as normal. So I see that The Parthenon is half-done, at 8hpt, and there is a Buddhist Temple with AP hammers, etc.
This sounds like a bug with the main game, instead of BUG, but I think it is within the remit of HOF at the least, and possibly BUG too, to fix it.

That sounds like a classic bug. I have a test game that I can test using vanilla BtS. If I can replicate it, I will pass it on to the UP and EF to fix.

Here is a save that exhibits ZVP's bug with vanilla BtS. I have enough EPs to see into Japan's cities. I've attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0056.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0056.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Japan Leaking Wonder Information.CivBeyondSwordSave
    178.5 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom