NotW XXXI: It's a Long Story (Game Thread)

Pardon, my girlfriend and I spent the day together and I haven't had a chance to read anything.

Choxorn can have the gold. CCRunner can have the map.

Just to be clear, I fully intend to share knowledge of the map with my supporters. Also, a tally:
Spoiler :
Map:
CCRunner—(Himself, Choxorn, Niklas, Stuck in Pi, civplayah, Csargo, ATPG, Omega124) 8
Disquisistion- (himself, Love, Sprig, Earthling, Seon) 5
Diamondeye- (Himself) 1
Renata—(Herself) 1

Gold:
Disquisistion—(Himself, Love, Sprig, Niklas, Stuck in Pi, Renata, civplayah, Earthling, Seon) 9
Choxorn—(Himself, CCRunner, Diamondeye, Csargo, ATPG) 5
Omega124—(Himself) 1

Accusations
Omega124-- CCRunner

Since nobody else seems to be accusing at the moment Unvote: Omega124 for now.

Hey, Zack, TLO, want some of the gold? Then vote it to me!

Vote for me, you did, so some of the gold you will get.

(No, I don't think so...why? There's no indication it's been edited or anything after all)

nevermind - the spoilers wasn't opening for some reason before. According to the write up it says the last of the Octopus Overlords Faction was eliminated during the day. What happened to our OO councilor? did he convert to somthing else?

I think they died with Beefy, or maybe when you destroyed their idol.

Speaking of which, did you destroy their idol? If so, where's my money for being the first to vote it to you? :p

NotW XXXI: Night Three

As the night wore on, the midnight break was announced and everyone went off to have a meal and hopefully not die. Much to everyone's intense relief (or at least, publicly so) nobody managed to get themselves killed during the break and there was something of a cheery disposition when everyone returned to the voting table.

Tonight's big decision was on the matter of the increasing presence in the town above - with many of Hazlett's local government infiltrators now dead at the hands of the mysterious daytime murderer, there was an increasing panic forming above on what to do about their hometown becoming the center of organized crime in erebus. In its slowed state, the Undercouncil had not yet managed to set up a puppet state to mask their actions - and the real government had enlisted the aid of the Order, whose presence was becoming increasingly threatening to local operations.

Tonight's debate was centered on the nature of continuing operation in Hazlett - was the correct action to target the Government or the Order outsiders for infiltration and sabotage? While infiltrating the government could possibly be the fast track for restoring the privacy needed for such a delicate system, the Order itself was making things increasingly difficult to pull off with the finesse the undercouncil preferred.

It is now NIGHT THREE
Those of you with NIGHT abilities, send me them now!
Proposition Votes should be a bolded, black ORDER or GOV'T
Accusations Votes are in BLACK
Support Votes are in GREEN
Votes for the Map are in PURPLE
Votes for the Gold of Bad Player and Nictel are in BLUE

24 Hours Until Day Phase!

The Timid Coucilor is hiding underneath his comfort blanket, with only his ever-suspicious eyes peeking out, muttering to himself quietly...

Killers... They're everywhere... Everywhere! Like that Stuck in Pi... If he's so strong, why aren't the killers going for him first, eh? Maybe he's one of them...

And I don't trust that CCRunner either... (Actually, I don't trust anyone... They're all potential murderers in my book...) I suppose it makes sense to give the map to an educated sort... But if I get killed by paper cuts...

Gold can't hurt me, can it? Hmm... Could be dropped on my head, I suppose... Best give it to choxorn. He's too busy being enigmatic to think of something like that... Or is he?

Can we not target both the government and the order for sabotage? I'm sure they're both out to get me... Only one? Well, best make it The Order, then...

The outspoken councilor finished his meal and stands up. He looks around as if he was looking for something and speaks, as always, with a loud voice: The timid councilor has a point in accusing Stuck in Pi. Why has our strong councilor been so quiet? He is strong so he shouldn't have anything to fear. I suggest the strong councilor speaks! (Stuck in Pi)

Top Bottom