Mafia Game: The Lord of the Rings (Game Thread)

Actually, we know he wasn't invulnerable Saruman :p

I suppose everyone is gearing up for tonight. Myself, I have a useless ability at this point.

I hope we did not lynch the wrong person. We know that he is not Saruman, since he was not revealed as such.
Actually, we know he wasn't invulnerable Saruman :p
Spot on. But I still think we got either Uglúk or the Nazgûl Horse Rider. Either way, we're very close to winning.
Where's that Polish mastermind of evil origin?

F'kkin lag! They should put the civ5 announcement and wild speculation forum under another server and URL, this is becoming hideous.

EDIT: :wavey: where are you, TLO36? Curse broken again?

Yeah, because Saruman wasn't revealed we either got Nazgul or Ugluk, so very promising. Depending on what happens tonight, we will prolly know who to target next.

The suspense grows; the dawn is licking around the edges of the curtains...

NIGHT TEN

Night fell again, as the quest to save Middle Earth intensified...

The wizard of Isengard, Saruman, sent out Uglúk to eliminate the threat posed by Galadriel. The forest of Lothlórien was soon entered by the Uruk-hai, and Galadriel located. Ugluk was wary of the spells that this elf-witch could put on him, so he quickly struck, disemboweling the queen. Arakhor (Galadriel) was dead.

The eye of Sauron was desperate, and sent out his one remaining servant, the Witch-King of Angmar, to attempt to get the One Ring. The possessor of the Ring, Frodo, was soon found, and a fight ensued, with the hobbit using the sword Sting to ward off the evil Mordorian. The sword injured, but did not kill the Witch-King. Whilst the Witch-King wasn't looking, Frodo went and hid under his Elven Cloak. The Witch-King was confused; where had the halfling gone? He searched, but Frodo remained hidden, and the Witch-King finally flew off on his Fell Beast, without having completed his task. Frodo survived.

Summary
Arakhor (Galadriel) was killed by Uglúk (Isengard).
Frodo survived an attack by the Witch-King of Angmar (Mordor).
Frodo use up Sting and the Elven Cloak.

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (16)
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
CCRunner v2.0
civplayah
classical_hero
DrumStudent
Earthling
Lord OST
Renata
RRRaskolnikov
Snerk
sprig
Takhisis
TheLastOne36
Winston Hughes

Dead members of Middle Earth (28)
[IMP]Warman8888 (Rider of Rohan)
Arakhor (Galadriel)
askthepizzaguy (Boromir)
CCRunner (Barliman Butterbur)
choxorn (Gandalf)
CivGeneral (Freda)
Csargo (Iorlas)
D'Artagnan59 (Rosie Cotton)
Diamondeye (Denethor)
Diana Abnoba (Lord Elrond)
Double A (Gollum)
electric926 (King of the Dead)
kill fire (Harry Goatleaf)
Frozen In Ice (Rohan Peasant)
johnhughthom (Déagol)
Khazaar (Guard of the Beacon of Minas Tirith)
Love (Gwaihir the Eagle)
Methos (Treebeard)
Nictel (Skinbark)
Seon (Eowyn)
Stuck in Pi (Pippin)
taillesskangaru (Legolas)
tapdancingowl (Gimli)
TheForestAuro (Gamling)
thomas.berubeg (Merry)
trada (Aragorn)
tycoonist (Everard Proudfoot)
Zack (Leaflock)

It is now a lock-out period until I've sent out all the PMs that I need to send. I'll tell you when that is finished.

Well, bugger. It's not as if I didn't see that coming. Where's the picture of Cate Blanchett, damn you?!

Civplayah is the witch-king obviously. His protection is now gone so off with his head!

It seems pretty clear that civplayah is vulnerable now and should die. Unless we want to kill Beefy first? But taking out the Witch King guarantees a reduction in kill number. So civplayah it is.

Oh gee thanks, Camikaze. My picture is Psycho Ring-bearer Galadriel - chance would be a fine thing! :)

Obviously civplayah and after that sprig, and then Gryffindor Mordor will lose the Wizard Cup be eliminated!

Really sorry that happened Galadriel...I could see it coming though. I probably would have been cold-hearted enough to have abandoned protecting you and had Frodo and Gandalf only protect each other from a couple of nights ago on...that's what happens I guess when everyone's ability was limited-use/used up. But on the other hand we've almost got the Mafia, and kill reduction helps a ton.

Nooooooo! Galadrieeeeeeeeeel!
/rains

Isengard will not get away with this! But first, kill civplayah!

Ten days, nine nights, in fabulous Middle-Earth and they had to ruin it now! Orcs trampling on the flowers, Celeborn buggering off who knows where, Frodo running off with the Lothlorien armoury and the moment I lay hands on the Ring, I end up dead. I'm ringing my travel agent!

Top Bottom