ImmacuNES III: Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy

maps:
Spoiler :

EDIT: Please accept my apologies- the maps do not indicate the second culture ring of the kharkush (they should).

here is an updated map:

Where in the map is our army currently situated in? At the forest?

Djzh'Rvhres Mhiah! That could have gone better. [Sigh] Well, at least my forces are wounded, not killed.

We still outnumber their forces 3 to 1. Let's end this quickly...

Will you be posting Patrian Diplo tomorrow, or should I just post something tomrrow.

Will you be posting Patrian Diplo tomorrow, or should I just post something tomrrow.

you can initiate diplomacy if you want.

the men and women are obviously a military expedition but don't seem hostile. they do seem tired from a long sea voyage. their diplomats carry themselves with a superior attitude but haven't talked about vassalage or anything like that... mostly they have just said that they are Patrians seeking to learn who is now living where amongst the Province of Barsaive. you see archers and infantry and cavalry amongst their carracks but they make no moves to unload them. they haven't mentioned the eastern nations (yet).

Immac for next turn can you get rid of the decimal places on all the stats? For people with highly developed phobias of maths it makes things look a little more friendly :)

Finally

Also, Kyzarc, you have the thanks of the Sjykalfar for that worthy battle. It is soon time to strike against Pilseta proper!

And the Arailumni... Her time will come :mwaha:

@Eko: I needed a weapon. Death seemed best. It works :lol:

Hey Immac have you considered that fisheries might be a little under-powered? 2 fertility seems a little low. Or is this supposed to balance out the fact that there's no opportunity cost versus mines in the sea? Not sure what effect lighthouses have, but I'd probably give coast tiles 3 fertility and sea 2.

Hey Immac have you considered that fisheries might be a little under-powered? 2 fertility seems a little low. Or is this supposed to balance out the fact that there's no opportunity cost versus mines in the sea? Not sure what effect lighthouses have, but I'd probably give coast tiles 3 fertility and sea 2.

second!

and barsaive for the illiterate 2.0:

Spoiler :

Kraznian Public Diplomacy to Patria
The Children of the Dhzrem’Zhia and Successors of the Luchuirp respectfully welcome the Emissaries of Our Neighbour Patria to our lands. We hope that the future holds peaceful co-operation between both of our states.
-Grand-Engineer Mechzha dhes-Chreska-Phavia

The Serpent's Coils

Spoiler :
Hheszva moved quietly along the dark corridor, sticking to the shadows. Though it appeared that no one was around, it was best not to risk it.

Finding the door he sought, he slipped through into modest room, empty save for an empty bookshelf. He moved to a blank portion of the wall opposite it, and whispered through, the wall, which swung open, revealing a stair case, leading down. Hhesva started down.
After several minutes of decent, Hhesva entered a large, dark room, lit only by the light emerging from around another door, as well a candle in the stairway. He entered the dark room.

“Yes, Hhesva?” a voice asked from the darkness opposite the stairs. With a bit of focus, the shape of a pearson could just be seen. “Why are you not at work?”

Hhesva silently walked over to the person, and handed over a piece of paper. It should have been to dark to read, but the figure seemed to have no trouble.

“Hhmm,” the figure said, “I was expecting something like this. The “Successors of the Luchuirp” seems a bit pretentious, but until we get word of them, I suppose it is accurate enough. Although, I do not think this was work skipping work to deliver.”

“The man’s a problem! If he talks to the Patrians this way, he’ll either provoke them, or seem like an ass-kisser to the other nations! Uld’ar and the other eastern states have- !”
“Shut up.” The figure said calmly, placing the letter on a small table, and picker several sheet of paper up. “The man may not be a brilliant ruler, but he is a brilliant inventor. Look at these.” It said, handing Hhesva the pages. It was hard to see, but the parts he was meant to see were somehow illuminated. He looked at the figure.

“Are...are these what I think they are?” he asked, a slight waiver in his voice. The figure smiled and stood up and walked slowly around.

“Yes. I had them removed from the palace-he was just going to throw them out anyways. But the clearly show, he is the Builder. He is vital.” The figure stopped behind Hhesva, and placed a hand o his shoulder. “Keep him safe,” it said, voice suddenly like iron, “assist him. We lose him, and it maybe years, Decades, CENTURIES! before another with his abilities rises!” the figure paused, and its voice returned to normal. “ We cannot wait that long. If we must reviel ourselves, then so be it. But we need him. Go.”

The figure reliesed hhesva’s should, and he almost ran to the stairs, but not before pausing at the foot of them, near shouting a panicked, “Yes, of course!” and bowing.

The figure waited until it hear then door at the top of the stairs slide shut, before approaching the lit door, and opening it. Within was a statue, long a sinuous, forged of bronze, copper, gold and steel. She knelt before it, whispered.

“Praise be the Machine. Praise be the Dragon.”

PS: Great map! The Kraznian Icon is much more appropreate;).

actually, thats too much. maybe sea 1.5 or 2.0 and coastal 2.5.

Immac for next turn can you get rid of the decimal places on all the stats? For people with highly developed phobias of maths it makes things look a little more friendly :)

i'll take it out of your stats.

Few quit things: the update says Julien earned +1 brains this turn, but that isn't in my stats. Also, maybe update the Player list and the thing at the top of post 1 that says the Kraz are NPC:p

Kraznian Public Diplomacy to Patria
The Children of the Dhzrem’Zhia and Successors of the Luchuirp respectfully welcome the Emissaries of Our Neighbour Patria to our lands. We hope that the future holds peaceful co-operation between both of our states.
-Grand-Engineer Mechzha dhes-Chreska-Phavia

We too hope for peace and prosperity between our nations. We are willing to trade you our knowledge of eastern Barsaive for your knowledge of western Barsaive. We would also be very thankful if you could introduce our diplomats and emissaries to nations you have diplomatic contact with.

To: The Pilseta

I have now proved my power to your peoples, and your armies have cowered and decayed under the terribly might within the control of the Sjykalfar. It would be most wise for you to reconsider negotiating a peace with my people and think first and foremost about the welfare of your own peoples instead of the bribes of the false Patrians.

The Sjykalfar Court offers the following conditions for a complete surrender of the Pilsetans;
-Every able-bodied Pilsetan of mature age* will be handed over to the Sjykalfar for enslavement or execution,
-The Pilseta willingly and peaceful surrender their lands to the Sjykalfar and submit to their rule.

Under these conditions, the Sjykalfar will refrain from raining death and destruction over the Pilsetan land and twisting the fallen Pilseta warriors to undead hordes with which to fight our enemies.

For the sake of your people, we urge you to consider this proposal as an opportunity to win peace for both of our nations.

Princess Anabella of the Sjykalfar

OOC: mature age (*) what would scale to a human aged 15-65. Both sexes, since the Pilsetans seem to have warriors of both.

Throal-Uld'ar Pact of Solidarity

1. The signatories pledge to act in harmony and through consensus regarding our common goals to present a united front against common foes.

2. The signatories will not engage in any warfare or border skirmishes with each other, and any disgagreements are to be negotiated peacefully through the process of compromise.

3. The signatories will use their combined strength to maintain order in East Barsaive. On matters limitted in effect to only one of the signatories, the other is not required to provide aid if it should interfere with the further strengthening of their own nation.

4. EDIT: In discussion.

5. This treaty is binding for 5 turns, after which it will be renegotiated.

Signatories:
Muldar Edoris, Uld'ar

From Uld'ar to Throal, here is the published form of our drafted treaty for you to sign.

To: The Pilseta

I have now proved my power to your peoples, and your armies have cowered and decayed under the terribly might within the control of the Sjykalfar. It would be most wise for you to reconsider negotiating a peace with my people and think first and foremost about the welfare of your own peoples instead of the bribes of the false Patrians.

The Sjykalfar Court offers the following conditions for a complete surrender of the Pilsetans;
-Every able-bodied Pilsetan of mature age* will be handed over to the Sjykalfar for enslavement or execution,
-The Pilseta willingly and peaceful surrender their lands to the Sjykalfar and submit to their rule.

Under these conditions, the Sjykalfar will refrain from raining death and destruction over the Pilsetan land and twisting the fallen Pilseta warriors to undead hordes with which to fight our enemies.

For the sake of your people, we urge you to consider this proposal as an opportunity to win peace for both of our nations.

Princess Anabella of the Sjykalfar

OOC: mature age (*) what would scale to a human aged 15-65. Both sexes, since the Pilsetans seem to have warriors of both.

While we might consider a peace, your terms are completely unacceptable.

heron throne.

From Uld'ar to Throal, here is the published form of our drafted treaty for you to sign.

throal does not agree to point 4. we would not be tyrants in the eyes of our friends.

(OOC: unless i misunderstood what you meant in which case maybe the point should be clarified)

It's the same treaty that we spoke about before. They agreed to it then..? We can discuss a change in wording via email if they want to though.

Top Bottom