ImmacuNES III: Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy

The only thing I see off is you have Uld’ar instead of Utilica in the title talking about the city.

Also great update, this one was rather good for me

well, remember the kharkush prophecy; your traders would have heard it...

don't know... :)

smiley :)

stats are out -if i forgot anything, please mention it.

You forgot to add :)

Edit: Actually, I don't have my stats yet

Hey Immac if it's not too late remember that me and Pilseta now have a proper border when you do the map.

EDIT: the agreement was that they could keep all their fisheries in Renegade's waters but everything else is mine.

mwahahahahaaa obscurity. :)
could you post another of those handy Nations of Barsaive charts again?

mwahahahahaaa obscurity. :)
could you post another of those handy Nations of Barsaive charts again?

i don't think so... i might do a minor story-based version but not the stats and graphs i did before.

To: White Elves

I come to you with warning. My nation, the Tabba Ghut Clan recently founded colony for "libertians" and those who dare to question our sacred faith. This colony was not intended to be prison camp but rather a place where trolls (who suffer under discrimination or "weak mind") could find their way in peace and harmony (instead of getting mobbed in Tabba Ghut). Yet act did not go as we planned. We were attacked - before even attempting to understand what we had to say. We would have payed tribute, we would have been peaceful trading partners, we would have respected your sacred grounds and your laws.

Instead you chose not to look for translators and attack our settlers, unarmed gatherers and military. We know that you have access to those who can translate our words to yours - Nation known as "the Scions of Twilight." And that would not be all - you attacked us with winter magic - on both your isle and ours. Your pitiful attempts to attack our leaders have been identified ... and betrayers have been given their prize.

You should have waited, attempted to communicate - we would have listened and left you in peace. Still require some proof? Biacomis (Dwarves South of Tabba Ghut town) told us to leave and we did!

With your actions, you have provoked our rage. At this moment we (still) can suppress this rage, but fear the moment when we'll unleash it.

Let us settle on "your" isle, we will sign official border treaty and respect your laws on your lands. Stop using your "magic" - our trolls can stand much more than cold and echoing wind.

Signed,
Mogag the Ironwill
Clan Elder of Tabba Ghut

-------------------------------------------------------------

To: the Scions of Twilight

Our scouts report that your, presumably rogue, leaders have been seen within the ranks of our challenger (the White Elves) - as you know, we will not leave challenge unanswered. But we will forgive you this time, as ones mind can easly be overwhelmed by voices in his head. And we don't think that your voices are stronger than ours. And should we meet your troops on battlefield and should they attack us, we will defend us as brutally as we can.

Signed,
Mogag the Ironwill
Clan Elder of Tabba Ghut

To: Uld'ar

What amounts are your merchants speaking of 1 gold for 20 food, 100 food total? or 1 gold for 1 food, 10 food total?

Interested,
Merchants of Tabba Ghut

Interesting events take place in this world,
a poem what describes some of the recent events – and how Tabba Ghut citizen understood them.

Interesting events take place in this world
A battle of new world vs the old,
one nation avenges for his friends,
while other desperately home defends.
We ask, is this all for friends and family?

Hunters fight against the trapped,
despite their arms being zapped,
and used against the trapper-cat,
who has to work hard, despite his fat.
We ask: Maybe cat ate too much and is now simply too fat ?

New machinery units are built,
for masters to treat them like filth,
Maybe masters mind will mend,
and this trend will not become their skillful end.
We ask: Will they forget that life requires both strength and mind – that one cannot be replaced by an other?

While the trolls try to find new home,
for those who are weak like a gnome,
but even the weak are not given their way
so the armies of strong must lead their way.
We think: Maybe the trolls did not ask officially first – but would they been heard?

A magical storm of cold attacks our land,
rumors say, that nature is bent by our kinsmen hand,
And same kin whispers deception and lies,
but this will separate strong from the flies.
We think Maybe the kinsmen do not know – that challenge will not be left unanswered?

Truly,
Interesting events take place in this world,
Where only strong shall survive.

OOC:
Personally I'd not declare war against anyone but IC play requires sacrifices :(
Sorry for poor English.

To: the Scions of Twilight

Our scouts report that your, presumably rogue, leaders have been seen within the ranks of our challenger (the White Elves) - as you know, we will not leave challenge unanswered. But we will forgive you this time, as ones mind can easly be overwhelmed by voices in his head. And we don't think that your voices are stronger than ours. And should we meet your troops on battlefield and should they attack us, we will defend us as brutally as we can.

Signed,
Mogag the Ironwill
Clan Elder of Tabba Ghut

What did you expect, once-kyn? This is Niflheim, sacred land of the All-faðir, home of Frost Tooth and gateway to the Crystal Plains. You turned from our creator, gave yourself over to worship of Lesser Gods, and you expect to be welcomed back with open arms? You are lucky that you came across our more merciful allies, for we would have sent your boats to the black depths and used your warrior's heads for mead-horns. Do not dare threaten us, for we are our Father's children, and the Asgalfar are closer kyn than you could ever hope to be.

Okay, so another problem,

I lost internet connection on the computer that has my files on it. Its been giving me lots of problems. Partially its really old. Partially its that i already had to reformat it and some stuff doesn't run perfect. Partially it was my screwing around with it to remove a virus, and ultimately it was physical damage to the ethernet card.

Anyway, all to say that i can't really Moderate properly with out it. I can still do diplo and answer questions but not update stats or upload a map.

So.... i'm getting a new computer but i need to wait for a paycheck and order it. In the meantime, i can't upload stats (unless i use my computer at work which i will do to update the Palitante stats because i made a mistake with them) or the maps.

Hopefully within 3-4 weeks we'll be back in full swing. In the meantime feel free diplo and all that but there won't be an update for awhile.

I.

Top Bottom