Imperium Offtopicum V

EDIT: Then what is the point of signing it? Its a useless contact, and makes really FUBAR diplo.

But if you want to sign, alright. I have no problem with it.

Cull's Wall said:
Perhaps in the future. I shall consult with Our Father and think about it [crusade].

And when that time in the future comes, we will be prepared. Besides, we may want to launch a couple of crusades of our own. :trouble:

To: Mali and the Mughal Empire

We should follow the Catholic and Orthadox example and have our own leader. Who should it be? I nominate myself on the basis of being the closest to Mecca.

I ask for the Christian nations: why they would want to start a crusade? Our Holy Land is still ours! Rejoice that we can still worship without restriction!

Have you ever heard of a polite rejection? Saying that I'll think about it indicates NO usually, and trying to be polite.

EDIT: THIS IS ALL PRE-GAME. DISCUSSION IS ALLOWED BUT DO NOT STATE I SIGN X.

I ask for the Christian nations: why they would want to start a crusade? Our Holy Land is still ours! Rejoice that we can still worship without restriction!

Domination dissed our Pope, so we were considering one on Japan.

EDIT: X-Post

I'm not considering. I said no. I tried to be polite and it got took the wrong way.

Mali shall not recognize any leader of Islam. We will, however, sign a DP with the Nile kingdom.

Excellent. Though remeber, any dimplomacy doesn't start until the game starts, so nothing is official "yet" ;)

And we could still have an Islamic leader, the Malinese just won't officially recognize him. Waddya say, Moghuls. :)

Spoiler :
And yes, none of this counts right now. I'm just setting things up.

umm... the holy land isn't under the control of anyone. i have 9 claims left. i could claim it.

EDIT: the pope and the patriarch ordered the Emperor to claim Israel. Jerusalem must be claimed, and i claim as much as i can in modern Israel.

@Bobtjoe- Yes, we must be careful, however not aggressive. We will stick with any nation that is attacked just because they are "Heretics" without valid cause.

@ The Pope- We are willing to reverse our statement against the pope if he will stop calling us heathens, and agree not to embargo trade.

@ Joecoolyo- My schedule will be spotty so please claim 6 territories in Japan each turn. Once Japan is gone, claim in China or Korea, whichever one I can actually reach without mil tech V.

This is where I want my army:

Army.png

:D

For one, Emperor of Japan, we never embargoed you.

I must think about this.

Here comes my country!!!

The Empire of China
Capital: Bejing
Language: Chinese
Leader: Emperor Chen
Religion: Predominately Confuciust and Buddhist, but indifferent to religion in general.
Color: Yellow

Income: 10 gold/turn
Military Tech: Lvl. 1
Civilian Tech: Lvl. 1
Army: 1
Navy: 1
Claims: My computer's acting funny so please claim as much land around Beijing as possible. Thanks.

---

Top Bottom