Civilization: The Imperium OffTopicum Edition

I have not seen many of those names posting recently. I will encourage them to post more via PM etc.

Nation: Rome
Leader: Augustus
Bonus: City of Marble: 25% Production bonus toward all buildings already present in the ✩Capital.
UU: Legion. Strong, front-line land unit replacing the Swordsman. Only the Romans may build it. This Unit has a higher 🛡Combat Strength as well as the ability to build roads and forts.
UW: Roman Forum. Gives 1 🟡Gold per turn for every owned city, and 1😀Happiness for every owned ✩Original Capital, including your own.
Orders needed!
Nation: Brazil
Leader: Pedro II
Bonus: Nature's Splendor: +1 Gold from improved resources. Receive two copies of every improved Luxury Resource. +25% Tourism from National Parks and Seaside Resorts.
UU: Dreadnought. Stronger, more expensive Battleship. Extra Combat Strength against earlier naval units.
UW: Christ the Redeemer. Can be included in National Parks and doubles the Tourism for that National Park.
Orders needed!
Nation: Haiti
Leader: Henri Christophe
Bonus: Slave revolt! all cities who lost loyality become Haitian cities
UU: Voodoo Priest, it's make your friendly unit heal more per turn and make the enemy 20% less atk.
UW: La Citadelle Lafèrriere. Can only be build on hills
Orders needed!
Do I go with Assyria or Phoenicia? :shifty: I guess I'll go with Phoenicia because I can literally post in Phoenician if necessary. :mischief:

Nation: Phoenicia
Leader: Hiram II of Tyre
Bonus: Thalassocracy: Naval trade routes grant +1 Gold and +1 Culture for every luxury resource improved in the city of origin; naval units gain +1 movement.
UU: Bireme: Higher combat strength, faster, and prevents nearby naval Traders from being plundered.
UW: Cothon: Grants an extra city attack (with walls) and boosts the production of naval units and Settlers.
Orders needed!
tried my best to balance this well ^_^
Nation: Garamantes
Leader: Djalla
Bonus: Oasis Metropoles - Oases provide standard adjacency bonuses to all specialty districts. Farms can be built on flat desert tiles (and desert hills at [relevant tech]) with fresh water access, including oases. Farms built in desert provide +1 food and +1 production.
UU: Javelin Rider - Ranged light cavalry unit that can move after attacking. Range 2, stronger combat strength than archer.
UW: Foggara - One per city. Must be built on desert hills. Counts as an oasis. Each oasis in this city provides +1 housing, +2 production, +1 science, and +1 culture, with these bonuses doubling at 10 population.
Orders needed!
Entry Submission Needed!
Meant to do this earlier, but I got really sick a while ago! Hope that this signup makes sense...

Nation: The Huns
Leader: Attila
Bonus: Scourge of God - Increases speed of destruction of cities, economic points from destroying cities
UU: Horse Archer. Replaces relevant cavalry unit, has ranged attack (or longer range), more damage and speed.
UW: Destruction of the Arch of Constantine. Based on the AOEII Wonder for the Huns, depicts alternate history where the Huns made it to Rome itself and sacked the city. Doubles effect of Scourge of God.
Orders needed!
I was waiting for other people to make moves as I am not certain what to do! I thought I would figure it out as I went along based on what other people do.
Orders needed!
Nation: Russia
Leader: Catherine the Great
Bonus: Oprichnina - Cities with Governors gain extra happiness, loyalty, and unit growth.
UU: Streltsy - Has a ranged attack with increased range. Low cost, but low armor and defense. Always produces 2 units for the cost of 1.
UW: Red Square - All cities with a trade route to the capital gain happiness and loyalty.
Orders needed!

@Caesar of Bread No offence buddy, but your opening posts are still a bit of a mess. Perhaps you could take the time to put in some quotes/spoilers etc so that the rules are easier to read? It would be good to have links in the OP to updates, maps etc too.

Anglo-Saxons under Edmund Ironside's orders:
Cities: London.
Units: Warrier, Worker, Galley.
Techs: Irrigation, Oral tradition, Sailing, farms and navigation.

Orders = Move warrier into Galley, sail east.

Set Sail.JPG

Research: The Wheel

Build: Settler

Sorry to don't be so often here!
I'm at war against the mayas, so I will put all my efforts on military, science and economics.
I will also ask protection to two African Gods of sea, Olokum and Yemanjá. I hope both can help Haitian Navy on this conflict.
I also noted I spotted America somewhere on Caribbean ocean.... So I denounce they because I know they will help Ukraine at the war making impossible a peace between east and west.

Sorry to don't be so often here!
I'm at war against the mayas, so I will put all my efforts on military, science and economics.
I will also ask protection to two African Gods of sea, Olokum and Yemanjá. I hope both can help Haitian Navy on this conflict.
I also noted I spotted America somewhere on Caribbean ocean.... So I denounce they because I know they will help Ukraine at the war making impossible a peace between east and west.
Olokum and Yemanja decide on giving you a production boost, and you get another galley for the next turn.
What tech are you researching?

Also America is currently neutral. Their leader Theodore Roosevelt is reported to have said:

"Bully! Competition is always good. If they attack, they will have to face my big stick energy."

Anglo-Saxons under Edmund Ironside's orders:
Cities: London.
Units: Warrier, Worker, Galley.
Techs: Irrigation, Oral tradition, Sailing, farms and navigation.

Orders = Move warrier into Galley, sail east.

View attachment 660381

Research: The Wheel

Build: Settler

You have found the North Sea and the coast of Western Europe.

Brazil under Hellenism Salesman’s orders:

Cities: Rio de Janero
Research Sailing
Put all five points into Culture this time
Move Warrior further west, move Builder to any nearby resource and improve it
Build Scout in Rio

What are my options?
I need militar stuff, what come after the galley on the tech tree?
Level II - Navigation (Phoenician UU, all units can embark):
- Must have Level I
- Must have Astrology

Do we do big collective updates, or do you simply respond to anything we request?

I'd like to build a navy and explore the coast.

Do we do big collective updates, or do you simply respond to anything we request?

I'd like to build a navy and explore the coast.
Ok. A bit of both.

FYI guys, the turns are due by the 7th!

Is this thread dead? I hope not.

Is this thread dead? I hope not.
It's not! I'm here
Tell me how is it going my war.
Last time I send Baron Samedi disfarced as embassador to cut lady six sky heads.
Have him accomplished the mission?

It's not! I'm here
Tell me how is it going my war.
Last time I send Baron Samedi disfarced as embassador to cut lady six sky heads.
Have him accomplished the mission?
Baron Samedi did not accept the offer.
The troops have landed near Palenque

I will double the amount of Cachaça and Farofa I'm offering to Baron Samedi!
He says
"I have no use for your mortal currency".

Meanwhile, in the coast of the Atlantic, a Brazilian boat finds one of another nation. Probably by accident.

A man says on the boat "Who are you?" The man says "I am a captain of the Haitian Navy, under our emperor Henri Christophe."

That marked the beginning of Brazil and Haiti's connection.

Top Bottom