Imperium Offtopicum V

You know, you have seven to spend. :)

Hmm, I thought I would be able to pool the money asside and save them. If thats the case then I spend 5 on Military and 2 for Civil.

The Green Empire does not like Japan´s insulting of His Holiness. And We Faithful have every right to convert South Africa to our Righteous Faith.

EDIT: Forgot to read last page and this one.

Mr. Byzantium

that takes more effort than typing mathalamus.... please call me matthew or Mathalamus, thank you.

Byzantium makes no action against Japan. we are too busy right now.

anyway my income is this: i maintain an army and navy, and i spend the rest on civilian tech one.

We would like to put all 11 credits in Civilian Tech.
Diplomacy used: Requested entry into the Alliance of Free Nations.
Claims:
IOT 5.png

To: Aliance of Free Nations

Joecoolyo's wall said:
Just because they don't have a state religion, doesn't mean you can't declare war on them for harboring the "enemy" religion or something like that ;)

Just to let you know, "Free Religion" doesn't mean you are free from all religious conflict. Any nation that isn't running free religion has a reason to declare war on you, just as much as a Christian nation has on an Islamic Nation. :crazyeye: Not that they would want to or anything. You could all be Hindu and it would have the same effect.

Just to let you know, "Free Religion" doesn't mean you are free from all religious conflict.
We know, however we believe that all religions should be treated fairly. However if I am ever to go to war, my casus belli was going to be the mistreatment of the minor religions.
Diplomacy used: Requested entry into the Alliance of Free Nations
Unfortunately the rules state that there is a waiting list to get into the alliance.(where only allowed to accept one new member per turn). If you are prepare to wait 2 turns, we will gladly accept your offer.

The Shah of Persia claims the following territories.

He spends 17 gold on military tech

He outlaws all religions except for Twelver Shi'ism

Country- East Russian Empire
Government- Federal Monarchy
Religion- Eastern Orthodox
Color- Brown
Capital- No idea. I don't know any cities in the area that existed in the 15th century
map-
btw, Do I start with any money or do I have to wait?

Sultanate of Aceh

Capital: Singapore
Leader: Abu Syah
Language: Indonesian
Government:Absolute monarchy
Style: Trade and conquering Islands
Religion: Free religion
Military: Manpower is not a problem, good navy but ill disciplined troops
Treaties: N/A
Color: Blood red
Claims:
Spoiler :

We welcome the Sultanate of Aceh and we urge him to join our Islamic Alliance.

The Tribal Kingdom of South Africa

Economy: Spend all 11 in civilian (11/25) 0 in military (0/25)

Spoiler Claims :
Black dots are new territories

Attachments

• Round 2.PNG
    Round 2.PNG
    28.3 KB · Views: 233
The Eastern Russian Empire, as you are Orthodox, and your leader, the Byzantine Emperor is aligned with me, will you join the Catholic Alliance? If so, please send me a VM or PM so that I may invite you. Our Father bless you.

This is the last message of Pope Gregory III, the founder of the Papal States, fanatic, pacifist, and above all a pope to remember. He was found dead last night slumped against his chair. Likely causes are poison or a natural death. Currently, the body is being examined to determine if it was poison. The new pope, Pope Innocent XI promises that he will do everything to find out the cause of former Pope, now Saint Gregory III.

SAINT GREGORY III IS DEAD. NEW POPE: POPE INNOCENT XI

Capital- No idea. I don't know any cities in the area that existed in the 15th century

I think Vladivostok might have already existed by then. If it didn´t, just make something up.

EDIT: The Green Empire is saddened at the old popes death, and wishes all luck for the new one.

The Eastern Russian Empire, as you are Orthodox, and your leader, the Byzantine Emperor is aligned with me, will you join the Catholic Alliance? If so, please send me a VM or PM so that I may invite you. Our Father bless you.

This is the last message of Pope Gregory III, the founder of the Papal States, fanatic, pacifist, and above all a pope to remember. He was found dead last night slumped against his chair. Likely causes are poison or a natural death. Currently, the body is being examined to determine if it was poison. The new pope, Pope Innocent XI promises that he will do everything to find out the cause of former Pope, now Saint Gregory III.

SAINT GREGORY III IS DEAD. NEW POPE: POPE INNOCENT XI

the Byzantine Emperor is saddened by the Great Popes death, and promises to attend the funeral.

Top Bottom