NWolfNES I: The Greenskins, home edition

I have not problems with any of the Proposals you quoted Northern. Vote Yea for all of them

Orders:

1. Assist the Sacred Wind missionaries in building their habitat. Learn about their religion and other knowledge they may possess.
2. Train the soldiers under my command for the raid and participate in the Raid

Follower Orders
1. Train to become a ranger (or hunter if he can't be a ranger)

More details for my orders are in the Stories below.

New Disciple

After a Long day helping the Sacred wind Missionaries build their Shrine, Luke walks over to a secluded area to practice some more axe work. Although he was pretty tired he needed the practice. The Elders had recently decided that we were going to ambush the humans. He needed to be prepared as soon as possible. He had recently hit a wall however. His recent practices by himself were getting him nowhere. It was Frustrating!

A voice came from behind him, "Having Trouble I see."

Luke replies, "Oh, its you Mr. Missonary. Yes I have been having much trouble lately."

The Missionary says to him, "Listen to the Principles of Raj Tol. Wait until the Proper moment to strike. When you strike Strike like a Hurricane."

Luke stood their quietly meditating on those words and repeating them like a mantra. He was waiting for the right moment. Then, with the fury of a wolf, he unleashed a vicious combo with the axe, a feat that surprised himself. It was more advanced technique than he had every attempted to before.

"Wow I did not know you were a warrior" , said Luke.

"I am not, " the Humble missionary replies, "But the wise words of our god can be applied to anything. All you need to do is listen."

And that Luke did. He has begun to listen to the sermons that the missionaries have been giving and has taken their words to heart.

1st Warrior Squadron
Upon gathering for their first training session in preparing for the attack, many of the Warriors were suspect of their Leader, Luke. Although he had some respect among the warriors, no one was really sure of his leadership abilities.

These opinions changed once the training had started. Not only did Luke come up with many useful and practical drills, he participated in each and every one of them himself. From Stalking quietly in forests, to running many miles, Luke has participated in each drill.

With some further Training from the Trained warriors in the group has helped everyone improve their skills, including Luke. Beginning with careful Stance practice and basic fighting has given all the Soldiers good fundamentals to rely upon. Luke has finished learning Advanced fighting and has some pointers about using his axe.

Although the Day of the Ambush has not yet arrived, The 1st Warrior Squadron feels they are ready for the fight and have rallied behind Luke's command.

Gartog wandered slowly into the village. There were other greenskins here...though he didn't know any of them. He didn't even know his own name. All he knew was these people looked very much like him and, he believed, would be friendly to them. He couldn't remember much from his past, either. He didn't know where he came from or where he was. All he knew was he had awaken earlier in the day, in a strange clearing in an unfamiliar forest. After eating some berries, he had decided to explore his surroundings. A few hours later he stumbled upon this village.

He walked up to the first greenskin he had seen, a female. She looked upon him cautiously, seemingly trying to decide if he was a threat or not. It was obvious he was a stranger. As he stood a few feet away from her (he didn't want to appear threatening by moving up close too quickly) it appeared she had decided he was no threat after all. Probably due to his ragged, appearance and the confused expression on his own face.

"Me Mashga, who you?" she asked, a look of cautious concern on her face.

"Don't know... I just waked up this morning in forest. I guess... you call me Gartog. Gartog good name."

Mashga nodded. "Fine. No cause trouble here, Gartog." That was all she said, after that, she turned around and went into her hut, leaving Gartog out on the street still feeling a bit confused, but at the same time, slightly accepted.

Do you want me to post orders this turn or next? Because it doesn't appear that I've actually met any of the other characters so my character doesn't know what is going on at all.

You can post orders this turn, you can contact other chars, you can vote.

Your character was in this village from the beginning (as immortality originates from other realm). Your character just become more socially active than before, he is not respected or did not do much work during past year (hence no skills) but he knows what's going on.

Oh okay, in that case my orders (I hope I'm doing this right) will be...

ORDERS:

1. Leave the village and search for wildlife.

2. Try to observe various large animals (animals big enough for us to ride) to try and learn their habits, preferred food sources, etc.

I still don't have orders from:
Vertinari118
andis-1

If you get them in before I roll you(Sunday morning), I'll follow them. Otherwise I'll just pick random action and you'll only do one action (instead of 2 or 3). If I missed your orders, please reply with quote or link to your orders.

Thanks!

Overseer, Do we have common agreement of what houses you want to (attempt?) to build during Spring or will it be general chaos (like always?)?

Oh no. We can't have chaos. That would run contrary to my belief in order, love, and sanity.

Build...

2 "same-size" Sleeping houses.

1 Tannery

1 Infirmary

In that order please.

orders:

1.) Complete basic fighting training.
2.) participate in the attack, loot stuff.

Everyone who participated (5 immortals, according to my notes) in assault on human encampment rolled 3 dices:
1 for initial assault (charge),
1 for main battle,
1 for final mop-up (or omgosh-run-for-your-lives-action).

Spoiler Average roll :
Average roll for raid (add everything up and share with 15): 3,1333

:mwaha:

Update coming todays night (10 hours from now)

Can't wait!

PART ONE OF THREE
OOC: I promised I'll post update today and That I'll do, however other 2 parts (including what you gained) will come tomorrow. I've been working non-stop all night and need some sleep. Sorry for this and sorry for many grammatical errors. I did not expect that writing about a battle can be so complicated, but I hope this is "good enough" and hopefully won't anger anyone.

Everyone who participated in battle are free to pick two items from the loot.

Forces that did not join with the assault (as they did not support assault idea or were tied up elsewhere): 26 commoners, 14 hunters, 8 rookies, 4 warriors, 8 immortals
Spoiler :

Battle of Many Broken Bones

Date: 752, Early spring
Combatants:
Orcs from Gormadash (Gor' Militia);
Goblins of Dimetrodon Clan (Dimetrodon II Patrol)

VS
Illorian Empire (Retaliation Legion)

Leaders:
Ugag (War Chief of "Gor'"),
Garuk (First Hero of "Dim' II patrol"),
Haemon (Third Centurion of "Illorian Empire")

Important Generals:
Gor': Chill Bill (Pre-battle tactics, ambush setup and hunters squad), Luke (North Flank), Gaarth (South Flank), Maxwell (Assumed unauthorized charge of Main Assault Group)
Dim': Haffa (Riders), Biletooth (Scouts)
Illorian Empire: Janus (Last alive Sub-Centurion, Assumed lead of Survivors group after death of Haemon)

Initial Forces overview

Militia of Gor'
Spoiler :

Tactics: Chill Bill
Main Leader: Ugag 'the War Chief'
Secondary leader: Maxwell (assumed leadership after Ugag went down. He lacked any official agreement or permissions to assume charge but did well non-the-less!)

26 commoners, 15 hunters, 11 rookies, 12 warriors, 5 trained warriors, 7 immortals (Maxwell, Gaarth, Luke, Bill, Gurtak, Ugag, Gorrik)

Total: 76 warriors
Wounded: 10% (sick)

Equipment
Spoiler :

Poor-medium quality weapons (30%),
Ranged equipment (20%),
Spears and other improvised weaponry (50%)

Armor:
20 % wooden (poor quality) shields,
10 % leather and/or cloth armor
70% unarmored

Goblins of Dimetrodon Clan (Dimetrodon II Patrol)

Spoiler :

8 raiders (Boar mounts), 20 'Rank I' warriors, 6 'Rank II' warriors, 3 Heroes (Haffa, Biletooth, Garuk)

Total: 37
Wounded: 5% (sick), 15% (light wounds)

Equipment
Spoiler :

(Med) Short swords (30%)
(Med) Maces (30 %)
Ranged equipment (30%)
(Good) Cutlasses (10%)

Armor:
(Med) Iron Bucklers: 30%
(Med) Wooden Shields 50%
No shield (20%)

(Med) Leather armor (50%)
(Low) Leather Armor (40%)
(Low) Iron armor (5%)
(Good) Iron Armor (5%)

Illorian Empire (Retaliation Legion)

Spoiler :

20 militia, 43 Rank I Legionnaires, 22 Rank II Legionnaires, 10 Legion Heroes, 2 Secondary commanders (Haemon and Janus)

Total: 87
Wounded: 20% (Sick and light wounds), 30% (Light wounds), 20 % (Medium wounds)

Equipment
Spoiler :

(Med) Short swords (30%)
(Damaged or poor quality) Short swords (50%)
Improvised weaponry (15%)
(High) Long swords (5%)

Armor:

(Med) Iron shields (20%)
(Low) Iron Shields (20%)
(Damaged or poor quality) Iron Shields (20%)
(Damaged or poor quality) Wooden shields (10%)
(low) Wooden shields (15%)

(Low) Iron chainmail 20%
Med Iron chainmail 10%
(Damaged or poor quality) Iron chainmail 20%
(Med) Leather armor 20%
Damaged or poor quality) Leather armor 10%

----------------

Pre-Battle

Chill Bill, one of the local hunter-immortals came into Gor' bearing news – news that he had found human military camp just North of Gor'. Minutes later tax collector from a Rebel faction called “Illorian Empire” entered into village of Gor' and demanded that it starts paying taxes to the “Illorian Empire” - name that Rebels use to identify themselves. Orcs have never been good at paying taxes or listening threats so naturally that human “fool” was chained up and killed. Within less than 2 days, village of Gor' gathered it militia, few quick training battles were done and militia was shared into several groups. Not everyone agreed on attacking humans, in fact half of the village dealed with more earthly needs (gathering food) rather than organize some brutal assault on pinkies camp. Sharing volunteers into groups and gaining right to lead group went relatively well and almost without major wounds (Only 2 heads were smashed). Same goes about weapons and armor (altho there was not much armor to share) sharing. Never the less equipment of Gor' militia was pathetic at best – they had almost no armor and only few weapons (and woodcutting axes that are not meant for cutting something other than wood).

Before the Great Battle squadrons looked like this:
Main Group: Gurtak, Maxwell, Gorrik (commoners group) 20 commoners, 5 rookies, 2 warriors, one trained warrior. Lead by Ugag the warchief
South Group, led by Gaarth, consisted of 3 commoners, 3 rookies, 6 warriors, 2 trained warriors
Luke leader of North group commanded squad of 3 commoners, 3 rookies, 4 warriors, 2 trained warriors.
Chill Bill, the battle plan designer, assumed in command of hunters. 15 hunters, 3 followers

What the Orcs did not know, that Chill Bill had seen only survivors from battles with the Tauren and that Humans had got reinforcements from unit, who had won minor battle against Tauren. Those reinforcements brought some armor, weapons and food with them. Together with reinforcements human camp contained more than twice the assumed number of humans.

Initial Assault
Chill Bill, orc who had found human encampment and devised a plan to confuse and kill many humans at the same time, was personally responsible for fulfilling critical part of the plan. Bills plan worked almost perfectly. Orcish squads managed to assume their positions, Chill Bill and his followers managed to eliminate most patrolling watchmen without rising an alert. They did not want to risk revealing themselves to get inner guards, so signal to Ugag the Warchief was sent.

Ugag, lacking both critical tools that good War Chief has - Horn and battle drums, screamed “ATTACK” and his commoners group charged towards Illorian camp. While Chill Bill assumed their strategical positions. Luke and Gaarth had quite a bit of trouble controlling their squads and telling them not to attack, but thanks to the trained warriors (These trained warriors were nicknamed lieutenants – whatever that name means) help, they managed to keep everyone from charging directly into Battlefield and ruining the battle.

The battle

As expected Illorian Army remains, puzzled and confused what is happening and why outer guards did not rise alarm charged to defend themselves from an attack. Truth to be told, Ugags group was poorly armed and equipped – most trained human soldiers noticed that as soon as they reached near enough to see Main Assault group numbers, equipment and training. They assumed some wandering orcish raiding-party had attacked them and of course, they used gap-defense method to defend themselves,.against mass of stupid enemies. This strategy could have worked against mass of stupid enemies, but Gor' Militia was for from stupid. Confused soldiers who headed to defend their camps Western side left their backs and sides wide open for assaults. Wide open backs were signal for Chill Bill and his hunters squad, who shot several flaming arrows onto tents and lit several tents. Tents were rather dry and required only single flaming arrow to be turned into a deadly inferno. Those flaming arrows were signals for both North and South squads to attack … and that they did. Illorians, not expecting any sorts of fireworks or attacks from sides got confused – some troops on sides......tried to move into center to engage Ugags (very pathetic) central group, while veterans from the center tried to move towards sides, to protect these from attack. This confusion saved Central group and many commoner lives, as enemy focused their swords elsewhere.

Ugag lead the main group quite … poorly. Then again, he did quite well leading angry untrained group of civilians against army of wounded (but trained and experienced) enemy soldiers. Central group battlefield was filled with commoners fighting with wounded enemy soldiers and more skill-full orcs helping out where ever commoners got into a pinch. After smashing few human heads and several fruitless attempts to organize central group, Ugag decided to pick fight with one of the largest humans around. This large, mean pinky seemed to be equal to Ugag's rank, size and strength. This action saved Gurtaks life, but made Ugags life very … interesting?

Maxwell – famous immortal thanks to his luck (or lack of it), continued to follow his honorable tradition and slipped and fell during initial assault. As he fell, several of blood-lusty commoners ran over him and Maxwell got knocked out for few seconds. Despite of this, “tiny” misfortune, as soon as Maxwell could stand, he headed straight towards main fighting area.

Chill Bills Hunters squadron did rather good job, there were many of them and their arrows wounded, grippled and killed many of opposing enemies (hunters are not as accurate as trained archers but good non-the-less). Thanks to chaos that spread in Illorians central ranks, panic from soldiers who were still gearing up or trying to get up (those who had many wounds) near burning tents and constant arrows coming from behind. Hunters benefited much from flames and panic – they stood in shadows and shot arrows (that to enemy seemed to simply appear from shadows) at well lit masses. As flames grew higher, so did the border of light and dark on the ground crawl closer and closer to the hunters, but none of them noticed...

Gurtak the Strongfist, one of the newer and unskilled immortals was also in commoners group that Ugag (was supposed to) lead. Unlike Maxwell, Gurtak did not slip and was in the commoners group when North and South groups common charge stunned many enemy warriors. Sadly for Gurtak, one of the biggest, well armed and equipped meany chose him as his primary target. Within few seconds Gurtak was grabbed (as big bad pinky did not waste his sword-hand on Gurtak but used it to kill one of the commoners instead) from his beautiful green neck and thrown far into centre of the human encampment. Thanks to the gods, Gurtak landed on his nose and managed to get back on his feet in few seconds. His flight was not noticed by many humans either as some of them were busy figuring out what way chain-mail shirt goes on, while others were attempting to extinguish flames. Some were busy dying to several arrows or previous wounds they had. Gurtak used that in his advantage, grabbing a sword from nearby human warrior (who stared at darkness, trying to figure out where the arrows are coming from) and proceeded cutting his way through volunteer firemen and clumsy pinkies, who were busy figuring out, which way the complicated technolodgy (known as "chain mail shirt") works.

Gorrik found himself in similar position to Gurtak. He too was thrown into center of the camp, so wounded or slower humans could deal with him. Gorrik was not so lucky with grabbing sword from his opposition - well equipped and armed human, who was dressed like leader. This leader figure managed to ram his sword straigth through the hearth of Gorrik. Gorrik died with honor and bravery. Second later several arrows avenged for Gorriks death.

Gaarth, one of the leaders of South group lead excellent charge against humans, his squad timing was well and squad members fulfilled their tasks even after reaching camp grounds. (Unlike main assault group). Gaarth and his lieutenants managed to keep order and Gaarth (acting on his own) even managed to save few lives.

Luke, one of the leaders of the North group lead the North group and did rather well too. Quite good timing, organization and well lead assault saved many lives in Main assault group. Luke himself did not literally shine on battlefield but he did not fail as hard as Maxwell failed during his initial assault.

MAIN BATTLE

Chill Bill and his hunters group managed to do quite a bit of damage among wounded humans and cut numbers of humans attacking Central group by quite large percentage. Unfortunately most hunters did not notice that the light coming from burning tents had crawled too near and surrounded them making them very visible to everyone....

Lukes North group did very good job and they managed to gain upper hand on battlefield, while making up for losses that Central and South group had suffered.

Many of the enemies trained warriors focused on Southern side of the struggle and Gaarth lost all control over his group. He was also surrounded by several enemies but his follower managed to kill one enemy out of 3, so in the end it was Gaarth and his follower against two trained warriors.

Ugag was tied up with fighting with 'big mean pinky' as they both had lost their weapons they fell back on old-fashioned wrestling match and neither one of those two did not want to give up. This wrestling match stopped Ugag from giving orders and commoners quickly fell into disarray, many of them got killed due to lack of leader (who had to order more skillful warriors around to help where it is needed)

Upon noticing that Ugag had disappeared, Maxwell - one the central group members grabbed Ugags axe (as Ugag and Big mean pinky were wrestling), roared and assumed in control of the central group. His authority was not fully accepted, but when Maxwell started slashing through enemy lines in mad anger, Liutenants quickly accepted Maxwell as new leader and followed his orders. This saved central group from being completely destroyed and many commoners recovered their moral when they saw their brothers slashing through human lines with ease.

Gurtak agreed to Maxwell's new role on battlefield almost imminently, he noticed group of commoners that had broken their spear and were retreating from battlefiled, so Gurtak picked up few swords and axes and threw those axes to Commoners. Commoners were afraid, but they did pick up axes and rejoined battle under Gurtaks leadership few seconds later.

FINAL

Big human (called Janus) who wrestled with Ugag gained upper hand and managed to beat Ugag Senseless. As he stood up, he grabbed one of the passing orcish civilians and snapped his neck while grabbing his sword. As his eyes scanned the surroundings and noticed corpse of Haemon (the human leader who had Killed Gorrik) plan filled his mind. He screamed battle orders and most Centurions followed.

As Janus had ordered entire Human line began running towards the flaming tents – some did not follow orders and continued fighting Orcs, creating large enough distraction for already thin orcish battle lines. Januses Plan was simple, to first cut down enemies archer, then form a battle line and march against orcs. Plan was simple and brilliant – Humans, despite many lying down either dead or wounded outnumbered and equipped orcish forces. Orcs had barely 25 fit warriors fighting against 10 humans who did not follow Januses orders, but his orders were followed by more than 30 legionnaires and that force was heading towards Chill Bill and his archers group.

Chill Bill was among first to be attacked, he and his followers attempted to stop approaching infantry, but their attempts proved useless. Many of the hunters began running towards woods, while some were attempting to fight back in Melee battle, however it was clear that hunters will be either routed or wiped out and Chill Bill preferred the latter. Despite of going down, Chill Bill still managed to roll away from sword hits and resume with strategical retreat while slowing enemy down as much as possible.

At the same time several small creatures mounting wolves as their rides, flew trough the Human ranks. Heavy rain of rocks, javelins and crossbow bolts stopped those who were in the center of the camp, heading towards hunters positions. While many small, but agile and well equipped creatures swept through battlefield and killed those humans who got in their way.

Janus was seen running in the direction of North, accompanied by several higher ranking centurions and followed by several Wolf riders.

THE END
Entire battle that had lasted for over 10 minutes, and ended just under one and half minutes thanks to arrival of those small shadows. But this battle had been very bloody, Gor' militia had won their first battle but casualties and numbers of wounded were rather large. If soldiers and commoners would have had some sort of armor or at least more shields, losses would not been so high and battle would have been quite a bit easier if enemy would have numbered less (but reinforcements arrived before you could attack, sorry guys – poor roll) . Never the less many fallen were dragged into center of the camp to give them first aid and let them recover.

The unexpected allies of Battle of Many Broken Bones, were goblins. They said that they are from Dimetrodon Clan and their unit is called 'Dimetrodon II Patrol'. They were lead by 3 heroes: Haffa, Biletooth, Garuk and numbered 37 men in total. Their medical doctors saved many lives and bandaged many wounds for free. Their leader, the goblin called Haffa spoke:

“Human come our home, say they want taxes. Offer us trade caravan to pick taxes. Fool no merchant pick taxes, taxes no good for business.

We said no to Knossos human, he come with dead and attack us, we scare em away. Now we must be scared of pink skins? Pink skins attacked us but our boom sticks scare them away.

Then they go and ask taxes from Tauren. Fools, no one ask taxes from tauren, tauren get angry and angry tauren not good to trade with or be near with.

We orders to follow humans to see where they camp is. Then we report back and show no one asks tax from us or tauren. Tauren pay us well for wiping out pinkies, nothing personal - just work.”

“He then proceeded with more diplomatic message:

We are from Dimetrodon clan.

We honorable traders, sellers, buyers and fighters. You have gold and want something, we can sell you something. You need builders to build houses? We build houses if you pay us and feed us. You need food? Dimetrodons sell food for gold. You need warriors, Dimetrodon always available for hire.

Dimetrodons not care if you serve Clan or Tauren or The Dead. You pay, we work.

This help here free, you help us rid of human camp and Tauren pay to us. But honor and first aid costs demands us to take 30 % of your loot. As you well see, we honest traders.” (OOC: you were in no position to refuse, but you asked them to help you to build medium house and convert it to healing house, what they agreed with and did).

Loot

Equipment:
18 (Med) Short swords
20 (Damaged or poor quality) Short swords
3 (High) Long swords

Armor:
14 (Med) Iron shields
11 (Low) Iron Shields
12 (Damaged or poor quality) Iron Shields
3 (Damaged or poor quality) Wooden shields
8 (low) Wooden shields

13 (Low) Iron chainmail
7 (Med) Iron chainmail
12 (Damaged or poor quality) Iron chainmail
12 (Med) Leather armor
12 (Damaged or poor quality) Leather armor

Misc:
4 units of Cloth, (uncolored, 1 unit = enough for tent to fit 3 people)
3 small wooden chests
1 small iron chest
320 imperial coins – imperium uses these to pay wages
5 units of leather
30 units of metal-scraps – It represents metal scraps that were considered 'too broken' to be used. Skilled smith could restore quite many weapons/shields/armor from these scraps, while one can simply smelt them back into iron bars.

Casualties
DEAD: 12 commoners, 5 hunters, 3 rookies, 3 warriors, 2 trained warriors, 1 immortals (Gorrik)
WOUNDED: 12 commoners, 8 hunters, 7 rookies, 9 warriors, 3 trained warriors, 6 immortals (Maxwell, Gaarth, Luke, Bill, Gurtak, Ugag,)

Dead: 26 warriors
Wounded: 45 warriors

Wounded warriors were moved as quickly as possible to the healing Hut (that both goblins and Ugag- ”modern art” helped to set up). Many of them will recover by the end of this season (12).

DARK PLAGUE?!?!
Unfortunately day or two after battle many of the wounded soldiers caught some sort of plague. This “plague” is very bizarre and does not seem to spread from person to person. But almost all soldiers who took part of the Battle of Many Broken Bones and many soldiers who stayed back home are sick. Sick = Coughing blood, small increase in body temperature and dizziness. Sickness does not seem to be spreading onwards to healers or those who interact/come in contact with sick people. However it is rather dangerous that most of villages self-defence force is out and with every passing day someone new gets sick (mostly soldiers, warriors-in-training but many commoners too.)

Surprisingly this sickness does not seem to spread among other factions like Cult of Fog or Farmers and Fishermen.

Goblin healers said that this sickness is probably magical or “dead” in its nature. Shamans claim that there is magic behind this plague, but this magic is not cast recently. It seems this plague was cast many years ago and current symptoms are only a fraction of what the true sickness was supposed to be. They also say getting sick requires longer direct contact with infection spreader (be it either object, person or whatever). Infection carriers are not “sick” people (they are just victims of magical plague but do not contain enough magic in them, to spread plague onwards). Shamans say there is too much magic in this village and they cannot pinpoint its location. But they verified that this magical object is not in the constructions or houses. Where could this magic originate from and who did cast?

Most wounded people get sick. All immortals who participated in battle gain "sickness" that will lower their rolls by 1 point, unless source of this plague is eliminated. Many soldiers and commoners in village get sick (detailed numbers in "changes" section)

OOC: Those who gained secret info from me (via PM's) please keep quiet until I post 2 remaining parts. Thank you!

... Oooh, Ugag's head hurt ....

Wait, where all the pinkies? Who are little greenies on the big puppies? Ugag confused...

Ooh, lootz! Ugag fight hard, want shinies. Hmm, no spears. That okay, Ugag take (Med) iron shield and (Med) iron chainmail. Now, which end does head go in...

OOC:
This action saved Gurtaks life, but made Ugags life very … interesting?
I take it there is an explanation coming?

It is very reassuring that the battle went well.

Now who wants fish?

I hope its okay to post,

OOC: AWESOME (partial) update!

IC:
Firstly and of the greatest importance, Chill is very sorry for his dead comrade Gorrik and all others who died in the assault. They died for the glory of our people and our village and will not be forgotten.

Thank the storms that the gobbies came when they did and that they were eager to help us.

Other than that, Chill thinks we did okay. Chill is very thankful that the enemy was defeated and that our village will not bow to threats or debase its honor. The horde would have been proud of us all.

Chill would like a (Med) Short sword and a (Med) Leather armor. Chill wants to stay nice and light and quiet.

Now who wants fish?

ummm... chill of course. next to rabbit stew, its his fav.

I'll make some Chill.

On a side note, the goblins are quite interesting. I think we can trust them only as far as we can pay and feed them. What do others in village think?

How will the loot be divided? I know I was not involved in the battle, but eagerly would line to obtain some of the scraps after other immortals have made their claims.

A small sword, A metal shield, 5 scraps of metal and a set of leather armour.

Top Bottom