Imperium Offtopicum: Ab Antiquo

I thought the game would be updated thismorning. guess not.

@TROY: I am still really confused. You said this:
he bloodthirsty Greeks have tried to start wars between us to reap the spoils. Death to the Greek conspirers!
But I never found out if that was just an insult of a war declaration.

No, but we are refusing to have any dealings with you.

I am quite willing to accept that incoem as tribute :mischief:

I claim Crete, Laconia, and Cicilia.
To Judica
Time for Tribute. Refusal means war!
I demand the province of cyreneica be given to me. I am willing to negotiate if there is anything you would like on return, as long as it is withing reason.

Okay, in order to preserve the peace, we will be willing to hand over Cyreneica, free of charge. But can you refund me for the forts that I have built there

Since there are a lot of talk about tribute and such, I'll allow it. Rule Amendment #π: Tribute/Transfer of Money/Income is now allowed. The tribute will be added to the player's income for the following turn.

Okay, in order to preserve the peace, we will be willing to hand over Cyreneica, free of charge. But can you refund me for the forts that I have built there
Certainly, how much will that cost me exactly? Also, in the interest of preserving peace, I request a non agression pact.

Extra Time!

Diplomacy
The Greeks and Byzantine Nation prepare to lock horns in war. The Trojans watch from the sidelines but state they wish to have no dealings with the Greek people. For now the war is 1 vs 1 and the Illyrians worry how far these two will go while locked in a struggle. To the death?

The Celts and the Gauls prepare for war but a announcement from Zeletdude states that Denmark will support Celtia if they agree that Germania Inferior is theirs...

Finally a sign of peace. The Egyptians and Judica nation come to a agreement. Cyreneica is seeded to the Egyptians in exchange for three gold. The Pharoh asks for a None-Agression Agreement to preserve the peace between them.

-

I change my mind about russia I only want Rus and Sarmatia

Thank you for keeping your plans for future claims public. I'll just expand around those areas.

-

So we have our first rule amendment huh... Good job we don't have a treasury in this game or people would soon be bribing others to peace or war.

On second thought... if you'll go to war with the Gauls I'd let you have Germania Inferior.

Just leave Italy alone and we should be fine, for now.

We the Thracians state that we have sworn not to engage in warfare against Illyrian tribesmen, as long as they don't interfere in the affairs of the Hellenic world.

I raise a desert fox army in upper egypt, and build 2 forts there. I raise a ranger army in carpe tania, and build 2 forts there. I spend 7 on militairy quality. 3 gold goes to paying for flaming's forts.

classical hero: Alright. I will call landlubber. If he's not ready then I'll just dissolve Sumeria. Tell me if you reconsider.

Ravus Sol: Would you like to officially help me as co-GM? I need someone to keep track of all the diplomacy.

Top Bottom