Futuristic / Sci-fi Zeppelin's

:lol: To think that you moved out of your former home because you couldn't stand the noise from the construction site next door…

:lol: To think that you moved out of your former home because you couldn't stand the noise from the construction site next door…

Don't think the irony is lost on me - from NYC and 7 years of jackhammering outside my window to a "peaceful" Italian hamlet! :(

I think only Transport and Dread are left.. want Transport with any specifics? anything else you looking for specific-wise speaking?

You are, as ever, too kind :)

I was wondering how an airship which appeared to be two tethered together side by side might look, perhaps with a common top deck for the dreadnought ... ? (Maybe even the transport - someplace for the troops to drill :D ) Also perhaps a very obvious large transport compartment for, well, the transport. (Sorry, but I really don't think visually.)

BTW if this helps with the transport, there are going to be 2 different sizes of infantry units: "regiments" which can be transported and divisions/corps which cannot. So it'll be colonial wars with the threat of the Big One always hanging over the game.

Once again - many, many, many thanks.

All The Best,

:king:z

anything else you looking for specific-wise speaking?
That's probably directed at Ozy, so forgive me the liberty of adding my two cents.
I was wondering how an airship which appeared to be two tethered together side by side might look, perhaps with a common top deck for the dreadnought ... ? (Maybe even the transport - someplace for the troops to drill :D ) Also perhaps a very obvious large transport compartment for, well, the transport. (Sorry, but I really don't think visually.)
Something like these?
Spoiler :

Not so much requests as suggestions:

Any of your zeppelins with some outrageous custom civ-color styling would be great. (Tribal Tattoo Jolly Roger?)
Spoiler :

Any zeppelin with a Tesla "death ray" attack:
Spoiler :

Zeppelin Transport

Civ Colours have been added. The Zeppelin Transport is capable of carrying many troops and equipment to drop at their destination. It has minimal defensive abilities, so should be well protected. Is a fantasy/futuristic unit.

Unit setup to act similar to Firaxis helicopter.

Download here... ZeppelinTransport.rar

Unit32, Large/Small pcx, and Sound Files included.

Oh.. I really like the last. Finally I have steampunk gun-airship for my game. Thank you Tom!

Aaah! More and more! You are so awesome, Tom! I love the little steam engine!

Top Bottom