EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) III: Also, Saturn

So Catharsis, how goes the poo flow? Need anyone in need of persuasion to move the poo? ;)

It's flowing pretty smoothly at the moment actually. You've really picked up the pace, well done guys!

Do you need to finish on a caption? i have seen a guy called rhawn and had to make comment

We don't necessarily need to finish on a caption - if we finish on a picture then I make the final caption. Do you wish to sign up?

The poo was sent. Sorry for the delay :sad:.

Yo yo yo, dits me mistah Dawth Ceesar, can I join dis wack game?

Darth, would you mind joining the next round instead? This round is quite close to completion, but I'll consider you auto-signed up for the next round unless you object. :)

The poop is still with LightFang, by the way. He gave assurances that something would be coming when I reminded him, but as of yet, nothing has appeared. He has one day or so to send something (if he needs to be skipped then Darth Caesar can take his place).

Hey, Catharsis, why do you have civvy's avatar and sig? :p

Darth, would you mind joining the next round instead? This round is quite close to completion, but I'll consider you auto-signed up for the next round unless you object. :)

The poop is still with LightFang, by the way. He gave assurances that something would be coming when I reminded him, but as of yet, nothing has appeared. He has one day or so to send something (if he needs to be skipped then Darth Caesar can take his place).

Kay dat be like fine wit me, seeyah latah, peace bro!

Okay, we can't keep waiting for Lighty. He is, therefore, skipped. Darth Caesar shall be inserted into his spot. Give me a second to get all of this sorted out.

Since Darth and landlubber were both very quick (nice work), the poop has completed its journey! Results shall be up in a jiffy.

w00p-w00p!

:w00t:

Catharsis

Suddenly, I was punched in the face by the season of autumn.

Abaddon

classical_hero

A Christmas tree packed a killer punch.

Zack

Owen Glyndwr

'Twas the night before Christmas in the happy little town of whoville, and the whos went to sleep with happy thoughts in their heads, but little did they know that the evil kool-aid man lay in ambush in a present beneath the biggest christmas tree, waiting to bust out and terrorize the innocent little who-ites.

Perfection

Diamondeye

In the midnight hour of Christmas Eve, the hermit living on top of the volcano is terrified; How will he save the peacefully sleeping villagers from the wrath of the Angry Softdrink Carafle camouflaged as a present underneath the tree before morning comes?

Mise

Joecoolyo (looking back on it, his caption wasn't that complex)

During Christmas, a man standing on a volcano looks down on a kid drinking coca-cola, who then turns into a giant and goes on a rampage. Stomping on a bunch of tiny Mexicans.

rhawn

choxorn

The Baby Hulk drinks coke from atop an active volcano, which is a nice place to watch The Adult Hulk beat the crap out of the Mexican version of Captain America. In the background, Santa Claus flies past the full moon.

civplayah

CivGeneral (we all knew it was going to turn up eventually)

For Christmas. Hulk wants an action figure and dreams Santa flies past Saturn. while his mini-me wants Nuka-Cola.

Darth Caesar

landlubber

Santa's sleigh blasted off from ALSO, SATURN while the two hulks shared their energy drinks.

So much better than Wisconsin. It's time for a recap!

original caption said:
Suddenly, I was punched in the face by the season of autumn.

final caption said:
Santa's sleigh blasted off from ALSO, SATURN while the two hulks shared their energy drinks.

When Saturn appeared again I shouted PORQUEEE! and turned into the Hulk.

Nice work everyone! One a month is not a bad turnover for EPYC, so let's see if we can keep this up! Signups for Round Twelve begin now!

in in in, drawing if possible, I enjoyed the challenge :D

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I'M IN!

[caps]

Top Bottom