NotW XXXVII - The Party [Game Thread]

Midday Four

It was a very busy morning. Poor dcmort93 the Bloody Butcher became the subject of much discussion, everybody thought he must be insane. As far as they were concerned he admitted theft of a Knife. The Laughing King interrupt the discussions.

"Autolycus the Fanatical Apprentice has come up with a brilliant game . I will ready the Knives and we will break up into pairs and ejoy this game outside in the Sun methinks."​

'A game with knives? How promising!' thought some of the more sadistic guests. A scurrying slave scrambled through the guest to the King who was giving Autolycus a cookie. The slave whispered something into the Kings Ear.

"Ahhh, seems we have found something interesting." Said the King out loud. "This 'Worn Ring' was also found on the body of one of the recently diseased. Any of you may claim it if you like!"​

- - -

Votes for the 'Worn Ring' in DarkOrchid

Tally:

Lynch:
dcmort93 6 (Winston Hughes; classical_hero; DrumStudent; RRRaskolnikov; civplayah; Choxorn)
Diamondeye 2 (Duke Blakstone, rhawn)
The13thRonin 1 (Autolycus)
Autolycus 1 (landlubber)
DaveShack 1 (Takhisis)
civplayah 1 (dcmort93)

Stained Parchment
Diamondeye 3 (Diamondeye; classical_hero; robbiecon)
Renata 1 (Takhisis)
Camikaze 1 (Camikaze)
Autolycus 1 (Autolycus)
RRRaskolnicov 1 (RRRaskolnikov)
dcmort93 1 (dcmort93)

Bloody Axe
Renata 2 (Takhisis; RRRaskolnikov)
Duke Blackstone 2 (robbiecon; Duke Blackstone)
Diamondeye 1 (Diamondeye)
classical_hero 1 (classical_hero)
Camikaze 1 (Camikaze)
DrumStudent 1 (DrumStudent)

Orc's Bane
robbiecon 5 (Takhisis; Classical_Hero; DrumStudent; robbiecon; Duke Blackstone)
Camikaze 1 (Camikaze)
DrumStudent 1 (Autolycus)
Winston Hughes 1 (RRRaskolnikov)

24 hrs untill night fall.

I love you Catharsis. Unconditionally. That was amazing.

Quite so. I have not been so aflutter since that time at school when ... *ahem*. Young people, here, I say.

The twit looks about in vain for some young people.

Somewhere.

I would like to take a look at the worn ring. It must have been worn by someone, if anything I'll be able to exchange it for something edible.

The Bloody Butcher, dcmort, has now given me a full account of himself. However, one crucial detail rings false:

He claims to have item-scanned me last night, this being the reason he knew that I no longer have the knife. But if he really had scanned me, he ought to know that I have another item in my possession...

(OOC: Apologies for the lack of RP so far today. Hopefully, there'll be more of that later on.)

That does seem to be good evidence he's a thief. But does that make him a werewolf?

That does seem to be good evidence he's a thief. But does that make him a werewolf?

No. Just scumtastical. I vote that we pardon him if he gives the knife back.

This worn ring will make my jestering even more hilarious! DrumStudent

The Bloody Butcher, dcmort, has now given me a full account of himself. However, one crucial detail rings false:

He claims to have item-scanned me last night, this being the reason he knew that I no longer have the knife. But if he really had scanned me, he ought to know that I have another item in my possession...

I'll have a look at this other item, just so, old sod. Jolly good, only fair, eh?

(dcmort. Because this lower class cretin won't talk to me when I ask. Knows his betters, he does, but he's no better for it.)

Renata
I so deserve this for my troubles.

Renata
Because Diamondeye is always mafia.

Takhisis
Because he voted stuff to me.

Raskolnikov
Because he voted stuff to me.

I would like to take a look at the worn ring. It must have been worn by someone, if anything I'll be able to exchange it for something edible.

I thought you couldn't hold items. You are very strange, my son.

Autolycus, ye've made many posts since I accused ye, but ye still haven't given me an answer. Why did you accuse Ronin?

I have been advised that perhaps Diamondeye is not the most ideal person to get the parchment. So I'll take my vote off him.

Renata, you may have it instead.

It seems as though I may need to switch from civplayah to Diamondeye for the lynch

Diamondeye for the parchment and Duke Blackstone for the axe. Although I still would mind that Orc's Bane or Worn Ring. (Camikaze)

And I guess dcmort has to go.

Evening Four

Mumbletypeg, for the uneducated is a fantastic game where by two players try to throw a Knife in the air and get it to land as close to your foot as possible. There are two rules, 1. The Knife must stick into the ground and 2. Any Knife that sticks into a person's foot automatically wins. Needless to say there was much carnage in the afternoon. Drumstudent the Colourful Jester attempted to overly wear large shoes and throw the Knife into the part where his foot wasn't. Needless to say the other became suspicious when he seems to feel no pain from the knives. Robbiecon the Druid took his newly acquired Orc's Bane and stabbed it through the upper part of the shoe. Drumstudent howled in pain much to the delight of the others. Renata the Upper-class Twit however, was a natural at the game. He threw the Knife up into the with utter disregard to public safety and the Knife managed to land each time into one of unlucky guest's foot. It was clear he was the winner and they decided to pack up early least they suffer from any more wounds from his unerring skill.

Winston Hughes the Pretentious Goblin was given the task of tidying up all the knives, it was a good way to keep him quite for a short while. However he obnoxiously counted, out loud, each Knife he picked up in such a tone that made it impossible for other guests to hold any sort of conversation.
"17, 18, 19.... 19! Hey what's going on? Someone has been pinching Knives again." Exclaimed the Goblin "It seems that pinching my Knife wasn't enough, you just had to help yourself to more."​
Everybody focused on the Butcher. He had been a long standing pillar of the community so it was hard for those that knew him to believe that he would have any part in any theft. But alas for the Butcher, they stayed silent. So when the Foolish Slave backed up the Goblins accusation, (the topic of knives hits a nerve with her since she lost hers before she even got to the party) there was nowhere for the Butcher to run. The Goblin handled a Knife slowly in his hand.
"It would be fitting to continue our afternoon game" Said the Goblin "With just one point of difference!"​
And with an emphasis on 'deference', the goblin threw the knife directly at the Bloody Butcher. The Knife piece the Butcher in the leg and he yelled out in pain.
"Look I didn't steal anything. Search me, search my room, I don't have anything!"

"Lies" Said the Foolish Slave pointing. "Look, he is hiding one of his stolen Knives in his leg!"​
All the guest gasped in shock.There was indeed a Knife sticking out of the Butchers leg.
"Don't be absurd! Screamed the panicked Butcher "The freaking goblin just threw it there! I wouldn't stab myself in the leg just to hide something! You are all freaking insane!"
"Say your goodbyes" Said the Goblin Coldly.​
The Goblin through another knife and this time it ended up where he was aiming... The Butchers heart.

Spoiler :
dcmort93 the Bloody Butcher was Lynched.

The Laughing King inspected the Butchers Body and laughing to himself said
"Well, he really is bloody now!" He turned and faced the guests. "Seems there was no clear majority for the Stained Parment and Bloody Axe. I guess we will just have to vote for them tomorrow instead. I see that Robbiecon the Druid has the Orc's Bane already and that just leaves this ring. This littlest of rings, this mere unimportant trifle. This ring, that was never on the hand of the dark lord Sauron"​
He paused for dramatic effect but none of the guest could follow him.
"Oh well, bugger it, here you cute little bear-cub. It is now yours."​
He threw the ring and it rolled onto the floor in front of the Bear-cub. He looked at it and tried to recollect something. Something that he had forgotten. He looked and the ring again and said
"Umm yeah, I don't think I can carry that. Plus it would look a bit silly." And he walked away.

"The Laughing King looked stunned. "Oh well, I guess it goes up for vote tomorrow as well. Sleep Tight, and no killings tonight ether please!"​

- - -

Night will end in 24 hours. Please send in your Night Actions.

Spoiler Tally :

Tally:

Lynch:
dcmort93 7 (Winston Hughes; classical_hero; DrumStudent; RRRaskolnikov; civplayah; Choxorn; Renata)
Diamondeye 3 (Duke Blakstone, rhawn, dcmort93)
The13thRonin 1 (Autolycus)
Autolycus 1 (landlubber)
DaveShack 1 (Takhisis)

Stained Parchment
Diamondeye 3 (Diamondeye; classical_hero; Camikaze)
Renata 3 (Takhisis; Renata; robbiecon)
Autolycus 1 (Autolycus)
RRRaskolnicov 1 (RRRaskolnikov)
dcmort93 1 (dcmort93)

Bloody Axe
Renata 3 (Takhisis; RRRaskolnikov; Renata)
Duke Blackstone 3 (robbiecon; Duke Blackstone; Camikaze)
Diamondeye 1 (Diamondeye)
classical_hero 1 (classical_hero)
DrumStudent 1 (DrumStudent)

Orc's Bane
robbiecon 5 (Takhisis; Classical_Hero; DrumStudent; robbiecon; Duke Blackstone)
Camikaze 1 (Camikaze)
DrumStudent 1 (Autolycus)
Winston Hughes 1 (RRRaskolnikov)
RRRaskolnikov 1 (Renata)
Camikaze 1 (Camikaze)

'Worn Ring'
Takhisis 2 (Takhisis; Renata)
Drumstudent 1(Drumstudent)
Camikaze 1 (Camikaze)

GM COMMENT:

I have a request please. If you are active behind the scenes can I please be forwarded any messages, long conversations or QTs that you have had with other players.

Or, (if you have time) A summary of what you think about the game so far and who you suspect etc.

I ask this because I would love to know whats going on in the background.

Morning Five

The sun started to come up. A rooster started crowing. A wolf howled. A young lady let out a bloody curdling scream. And the Guest all suddenly woke up.

It was another sight to behold. The poor Slave Girl had been cruelly tortured. It seems as if her blood had been used to paint the walls. The Stoned Knight added to the rooms new decor by throwing up. Needless to say it was a mess and a sad tragedy.

Spoiler :
Classical Hero the Foolish Slave was Dismembered

The Laughing King didn't really mind the latest death. After all what's a few more or less slaves. They are not too hard to come by.
"Well, well, said the Laughing King. "It seems as if you guys didn't catch the werewolf last night and let him kill again. I hope that one of you managed to see who did it?"​
The guest were silent, they didn't want to brood on such things. Breakfast was on their mind. Eating before thinking was a good rule to which they adhered. There were other matter to think about as well, such where the items should go.

Once Breakfast was finished the King piped up once again.
"AS well as telling us your latest theory as to who the werewolf is, please take the time to decided where the Items should go. In addition to the previous items, it seems a Knife was found on the Late Butcher which should be no surprise. Also it seems last nights victim had a medallion on her person, or at least what was left of her person"

"And finally what game are we going to play today?"​

- - -

Votes for Stained Parchment in Seagreen
Votes for Worn Ring in DeepSkyBlue
Votes for Bloody Axe in Blue
Votes for Butchers Knife in Orange
Votes for Medallion of Esus in Purple

- - -

Day will end in 48hrs.

Night Action results will go out soon. Please note that in most cases these will be much shorter than normal. Please forgive my lack of time.

Top Bottom