Imperium Offtopicum VI

Siberia wishes a Merry Christmas to everyone! :xmassign:

I take it this is IOT's Xmas break ;).

The Federation would like to propose an alliance to the Klein-Venedig, we propose this alliance as we are both 'German'.

CHRISTMAS

:p

Just so you know, I don't think I'll be able to play for the next few days.

Its only the 27th... be patient? ;)
He needs a chill pill. He cant help it that we are all enjoying our Xmass, Kwanza, New Years break :p

But you have all these people eager for your work and thankful for your existance! :D

Update 5

AD 2106

Canadian tanks in Moncton, New Brunswick. A counter-invasion
into Quebec by the New Englanders failed.
The war continues to be limited to North America, though military aid from
around the world have been received by all three warring parties.

Spoiler Map :

Puntland is contested between Burgundy and the Caliphate. You may vote to resolve the dispute. BOLD your votes in RED.

Espionage :scan:

Against New England
Spoiler :
An unknown country has conducted counter-espionage against New England. New England loses the ability to conduct spy missions this turn.
An unknown country has conducted sabotage against New England. New England loses 5 LP this turn.
An unknown country has stolen the plans of New England. The unknown country will fight better when facing the forces of New England.

New England's Nuclear Program has been exposed!
Number of nukes: 0

All other actions last turn failed but were not discovered.

Battle Results :ar15:

(Note: I'll list battles like this: province - max attacker roll, max defender roll, result)

Pirate War of Aggression
USFCNP (Pirates) - New England

Pirate offensives
Ohio 34, 76 DEFEAT
Pennsylvania 87, 84 VICTORY
Maryland 30, 91 DEFEAT
Delaware 27, 89 DEFEAT
New York 81, 77 VICTORY
Connecticut 46, 82 DEFEAT

New English offensives
Virginia 95, 60 VICTORY
New Jersey 71, 14 VICTORY
West Virginia 91, 52 VICTORY

Canadian Reconquest of Newfoundland
Canada - New England

Canadian offensive
New Brunswick 87, 83 VICTORY

New English offensives
Quebec 90, 97 DEFEAT

IMPORTANT - Rule Changes:

1. Sabotage spy mission - now causes the victim to lose 5 of their LP for one turn.

2. Trading XPs - is now possible. So you can now trade XPs for LPs and vice versa. But you can not convert one to the other (and giving XPs to countries at war will NOT allow them to expand!)

3. Trading XPs and LPs - from now on, any traded XPs or LPs will be available for use the turn after the trade is made, for one turn only. So if you give a player some this turn, he can only use it next turn. For clarity I will post the exact number of XPs and LPs available to each player at the start of each turn, that will include both the points you get normally plus the points you get from trade or aid.

Please don't be scared. It looks like something from Ab Antiquo but it's not. All it's going to do is make it easier for me to keep track of all the trades.

Spoiler XP/LP table :

GM Comment:

It is now Turn 6 (AD 2106)

As usual, if I made a mistake tell me where and I'll look at it.

The Caliphate
Vote for us its our SOI. A picture of Caliph Nedim Ibn Mehmed with the Soldiers of Allah in Somalia

Top Bottom