Imperium Offtopicum VI

UFNSCP cant lose, they have Chuck Norris

No matter. Denmark will withdraw or the Caribbean Sun will intervene in the war on New England's side against the UFNSCP.

Of course, there is an easy way out for everyone.

The UFNSCP can withdraw to the pre-war borders and New England can cede Newfoundland and everything will be peachy.

uh... the Mathalamus Empire will still back new England, despite the fact that they are horribly losing. the Empire is still debating how to send support.

America is in such disorder and chaos, its like the Balkans in WWI

It's not that bad. :p South America is rather peaceful, and all we have in North America is a squabble over territory.

CHUCK NORRIS IS 'EFFING DEAD.

THIS. IS. THE 2100s! *Kicks someone down a pit*

But seriously, Chuck can't possibly be alive at this point.

Dude, it's Chuck Norris. What would have happened to him?

Spain remains nuetral in all the major international issues for the time being. Not much else to say. Domestically, Spain is doing pretty well. In recent news, a man has started selling a new invention. It is a vest, but it has sleeves. He has named it Vestwithsleeves.

The USSR of course remains committed to neutrality... (that and SoM will consume more of my time these days :p)

Spain remains nuetral in all the major international issues for the time being. Not much else to say. Domestically, Spain is doing pretty well. In recent news, a man has started selling a new invention. It is a vest, but it has sleeves. He has named it Vestwithsleeves.

Is said man a descendant of the creator of the Snuggie, and inherited all their brilliance accordingly? :)

The Caribbean Sun has finalized its list of demands against the UFNSCP

1.) Withdraw to Prewar borders
2.) Sign the Miami Treaty which states

A.) UFNSCP takes full responsibility for the war.
B.) The UFNSCP will pay New England 2 LP and XP per turn for 5 turns.
C.) The UFNSCP pledges not to go to war with New England or any American nation for 5 turns.
D.) The UFNSCP will dismantle its nuclear program and keep the program offline for 5 turns.

This is a very lenient treaty and doesn't address the Newfoundland War.

The Caribbean Sun has finalized its list of demands against the UFNSCP

1.) Withdraw to Prewar borders
2.) Sign the Miami Treaty which states

A.) UFNSCP takes full responsibility for the war.
B.) The UFNSCP will pay New England 2 LP and XP per turn for 5 turns.
C.) The UFNSCP pledges not to go to war with New England or any American nation for 5 turns.
D.) The UFNSCP will dismantle its nuclear program and keep the program offline for 5 turns.

This is a very lenient treaty and doesn't address the Newfoundland War.

I would respond to this, but i'd probably get infracted for it. :) So i'l just put it at a no.

I would respond to this, but i'd probably get infracted for it. :) So i'l just put it at a no.

the Emperor expected this Response. therefore, the Mathalamus Military is Raised and Mobilized. however we cannot declare war alone.

Spoiler :
Census of the Federation of Central Europe: 2106
GDP(Nominal): $4.84 Trillion
GDP Per Capita(Nominal): $ 34,084
Population: 142 Million
Population Density: 364/Sq Mile
Ethnic Groups: 80% German, 10% Kenyan, 6% Czech, 2% Slovak, 1% Turkish, 1% Other
Largest Cities:
1. Berlin(3.4 Million); 2. Nairobi(3.1 Million); 3. Hamburg(1.7 Million); 4. Vienna(1.6 Million); 5. Munich(1.3 Million)

Previous Census:

Spoiler :
Census of the Federation of Central Europe: 2104
GDP(Nominal): $3.54 Trillion
GDP Per Capita(Nominal): $ 38,353
Population: 92.3 Million
Population Density: 575/Sq Mile (229/km)
Ethnic Groups: 85% German, 10% Czech, 1.1% Turkish, 3.9% other
Largest Cities:
1. Berlin(3.4 Million); 2. Hamburg(1.7 Million); 3. Munich(1.3 Million); 4. Prague(1.2 Million); 5. Cologne(998,000).

If the other nations of the world start dogpiling Darth Caesar, we'll help him since he's my ally.

I propose the Beijing Treaty, which was drawn up by us. It states:

1. Neither side will take responsibility for the war. We will state that wars happen, and while better avoided, are not necessarily either sides fault.

2. BOTH sides will dismantle their nuclear programs.

3. BOTH sides commit to a 5 turn peace treaty.

4. USFCNP will pull out of any New England Territory, and vice versa. Any disputes will be taken before the IUN.

Top Bottom