Imperium Offtopicum VI

How can I mod it if I cannot change the front page.

You can't....

I don't see why not create a new thread at this point. This one is a bit long anyway. Alll that would need to be done is repost the front page stuff and the latest update.

Well then I modding it would be pointless, plus a new thread would be quite refreshing IMHO.

Edit:

X-post w/ Sonereal

I'm not going to change the rules...just copy everything and continue as TK wont be modding it anymore..

EDIT:
I'll post the new one when TK says its ok, just for courtesy. you know?

Why mod it? I like the rules.

Basically what Zelet said. TK isn't modding it anymore so TK asked if anyone wanted to take the reins. Zelet accepted so he's making a new thread that continues THIS game. There's no rule changes or anything. He's just going reposting so he can actually edit the front page.

stupidity astounds!

GO ZELET! Start a new thread for the game and for claims.. use the quote function on tails op's to get all the coding etc the same.

I want this game to continue, i love it!

Another thing should I remake the Claims thread? I don't need to but it could be useful.

no. believe it or not my strain tolerance is so low, an additional thread to a game increases my strain noticeably.

I'm sad to see you go, Tailless, but I think Zelet will do a good job. We do not need a new claims thread, though.

I'll post one more update tonight, then ZeletDude can take over.

He's free to make a new thread (I highly recommend it) and make any changes to the rules, if he wish.

I'll give Zelet all the nuclear program information too.

Yay doubleplusgood!

Update 9

AD 2110

Zombies! Or something. I don't know, I wasn't paying attention.

Spoiler Map :

Territorial disputes: three provinces in West Africa being contested between Spain and Burgundy. Standard precedures apply.

Espionage :scan:

An agent was discovered trying to harm an undisclosed nation, but took a cyanide pill and then an exploding pill which, surprisingly enough, exploded and leaves his body unrecognizable. No one knows who he was or who he was working for.

Battle Results :ar15:

Current Wars:

Mongol-Australian War
Mongolia vs Australia
So apparently Mongolia have redeclared war on Australia, this time perpetually. The latter is being inactive, but the Mongolian assault in Australia was repulsed anyway. (Note to Zelet: if you could find a way to make the LP thingy a little more balanced it'd be great, right now it's very biased towards turtlers, among other things)

War of Pirate Aggression
Pirates (Chuck Norris' nation) vs New England
I got order from neither Darth Caesar or Lighthearter, so I don't know what's going on here.

XP/LP

Everyone gets their normal peacetime or wartime XP/LPs plus any gifted or lost XPs/LPs as listed below:

Pacific +3XP
Carthage +4LP
Erelatuk +7XP
USSR +3LP
Caliphate +5XP
France +2LP
Australia +4LP

GM Comment:

It's now Turn 10 (AD 2110)

Thank you so much to ZeletDude for agreeing to take over as GM.

Wait for the signal to cross to the new thread!

Oh ok thnx for the info. Blah... I should've joined yesterday as I like the map and short wording of the updates, but I saw the stats were even. Zelet might make them uneven so I wanted to join.
Eh, maybe he'll make NPCs out of the blanks and I can take one over. ^^

:love::love: BYE TAILLESS LOVE YOU COME PLAY WITH US SOME TIME!! :love::love:

Top Bottom