Imperium Offtopicum VI

A military display is held off the coast of Tobago, as the missile cruisers Paul Von Lettow-Vorbeck and its sister ship the Simon Bolivar are joined by the recently unveiled battleship Ostpreussen. The ships turned their railguns and missiles on the Sachsen and Brandenburg class ships that had formerly made up the bulk of the Kriegsmarine, as target practice. The secretary of the navy explains this ceremony represents the end of the old navy as Klein Venedig takes on the role of one of the world's naval superpowers. The display is featured prominently in many media outlets, and can be construed even by casual observors as a blatant display of military might.

Soviet Canada has no idea what is going on.

The Glorious Leader unveils some new tanks. Inspired by the archiac 'Leopard' series of tanks, they mount a 140mm smoothbore gun and two 50cal. machine guns. The tanks, called the Gator, also has its chassis used for an artillery gun (Alligator 230mm howitzer) and a railgun (the King Gator).

Soviet Canada has no idea what is going on.

The Glorious Leader unveils some new tanks. Inspired by the archiac 'Leopard' series of tanks, they mount a 140mm smoothbore gun and two 50cal. machine guns. The tanks, called the Gator, also has its chassis used for an artillery gun (Alligator 230mm howitzer) and a railgun (the King Gator).

Anyone here want to take over as GM?

If I wasn't occupied with SoM, I would.

I'd recommend that the new GM make an opening post that they can edit, and then the original OP links to it.

Im down with that. Go ahead. I wish I could take over but I dont have time.

The Zombies have been wiped out in France bringing an end to the Franco-Zombie War.
"What wonderful day to be French" said General Sillypanties who's now setting himself up to be president for life. "My first act as president will be to erect a a great monument of Sillypanties where the Eiffel Tower used to stand before we blew up the entire city of Paris, and then we rebuild the city of Paris on top of the survivors still trapped in the rubble" said the ambitious general.

Mathalian general elections

With the zombie threat over, somehow, Matthew Barabas has started an election o what kidn fo Government and who will lead it.

Federal Democracy: 45% (Matthew Barabas)
Constitutional monarchy: 30% (Harold Wood)
Fascism: 15% (some German immigrant...)
everythign else: 10% (various leaders)

the Mathalamus Republic will remain a federal democracy.

Top Bottom