Perhaps the Federation would entertain a permanent military station to assist in repelling Abhorrent activity in the Shanghai zone? We might also collect worthwhile data to submit to the Storting Project.

Ok. We agree. OK. happy days are here.

If they need any holes to be dug for silos, we are available.

*Insert photo with lots of miners standing at attention*

Now, get back to work! We have to find the next Mother Lode!

The miners may dig about in Sri Lanka on the condition that the government get a share of anything which is found.

The miners may dig about in Sri Lanka on the condition that the government get a share of anything which is found.

It depends: are they working via Visa under my government or under your government's contract. Also, will they be able to expand the Miner's Union to Sri Laka and any local miners at any discovered mines?

It depends: are they working via Visa under my government or under your government's contract. Also, will they be able to expand the Miner's Union to Sri Laka and any local miners at any discovered mines?
We don't mind as long as we get a good amount of any money made.

General Darkmatter is calling a ceasefire on all hostilities against Vermont & Hoosierstan, though this isn't necessarily a direct call for peace, it is a necessary step in the right direction. General Darkmatter is also assigning researchers to come up with an effective method of detecting disguised Abhorrents, so future incidents like the one with former dictator John Kerry never happens again.

We will send an exploratory team as well as several machines over to Sri Lanka. They will begin digging exploratory shafts after taking a crash course in laws. The Government will receive a share of the profits in exchange of not bothering the miners and assisting the transport and sale of any ores.

With the war agains Patagonia and Kamputchea finishd, the NcSA began to useits military for other purposes. It spread itEuropean influce away from just the Mediterranean Coast of Spain and crossed the Pyrennes out of Iberia. The Atlanic port wasvery helful to the colony. The first major use of the Atlantic port wao help shops mve missles rom Europe to Libralstan for the SDI program.

Update 9

Map updated.

Abhorrents have overrun North Carolina, Arkhangai, and South Kalimantan.

Wars

Monaco and San Marino calls for cease-fire against rebels

News on the March

Vermont calls for peace
With the Monegasque general ordering an immediate cessation of hostilities following the exposure of John Kerry's death, the rebel states of Vermont and Indiana are growing hopeful that peace may yet be reached, and have made a joint overture to the Monegasque government for negotiation.

Hong Kong ↑1 - NCSA ↑1 - Eastern Federation ↑2 - Monaco ↑1

The Federation has, under pressure from the large Green Party, begun the subsidising of vertical farms. They will reduce pollution, as well as free more land up for either forestation or economic use. The towers will have a great deal of self-sufficiency via solar and wind power, and also be able to grow crops year round.

However, construction will take a few years, given the skyscraper-scale of such buildings in large cities. But, upon completion, they will yield enormous eco-friendly benefits. The controlled conditions allow healthier, safer, more efficient crops.

Considering the near-lack of a cilivian automobile industry(the military often carries freight during peace), bringing farms closer to the city centers is also an economically-savvy move.

Terrorist Ressurgance!

Over the course of the past few months the terrorist group known as Free Natuna has been making a ressurgance in Hong Kong. The State Police say they have renewed the search for the group, once thought to be near eradicated. The theory has been proposed that elements of the group have set up bases abroad to prevent the police catching them, but more evidence is needed before the police act on this assupmtion. The government has requested people keep thier eyes open for suspicious behaviour, reminding them that it was a common citizen who originally brought the group to their attention.

DT
Sending the Secret Police :hide:

The Federation has, under pressure from the large Green Party, begun the subsidising of vertical farms. They will reduce pollution, as well as free more land up for either forestation or economic use. The towers will have a great deal of self-sufficiency via solar and wind power, and also be able to grow crops year round.

i assume they are making more towers for this purpose, and not just converting a few which just happen to be empty? also, i think that vertical farming produces less food than average farms, and the Federation can export food, at least to the congo.

I believe we should set up a vast network of plants on the Libyian border once the province is retaken.

i assume they are making more towers for this purpose, and not just converting a few which just happen to be empty? also, i think that vertical farming produces less food than average farms, and the Federation can export food, at least to the congo.

Vertical farms produce several times more produce per acre than traditional farms, and the saved space is a very good boon to a strongly environmentalist nation. The controlled conditions allow for fewer pesticides and food being grown year round than being seasonal(thus cutting prices immensely for seasonal produce).

We are constructing more towers as needed, and converting where feasible.

Monaco and San Marino is willing to recognise the independence of Vermont, Indiana, and Gambia, ether as three different countries or as a single state. In exchange for this recognition of Independence we would like to continue to operate freshwater distillers in the Gambia for as long as we need them.

I shall be away on holiday for a while so please NPC my nation.

DT

The Zulu Confederacy gladly states that a new Mother Load has been found! Veins of almost-pure metals such as gold, silver, aluminum and unobtanium! Clusters of giant diamonds!

Investers in many countries celebrate profits as our country returns to our normal 600%:)p)/month growth rate. (actually 6% year above the make up rate for our short but devastating crash)

The Zulu Confederacy gladly states that a new Mother Load has been found! Veins of almost-pure metals such as gold, silver, aluminum and unobtanium! Clusters of giant diamonds!

Investers in many countries celebrate profits as our country returns to our normal 600%:)p)/month growth rate. (actually 6% year above the make up rate for our short but devastating crash)

and may i ask, why wasn't it found in the hundreds of years beforehand?

Top Bottom