Skeleton Warrior

yes. awesome. finally i can truly finish my aristrakh :)

my very thanks

changed weapons, shields and animations:

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

i don't upload them here, because i have a lot of work and it would take away from my time.
all my work goes into the Master of Mana mod (see my signature). I have no problem with other people taking my work from MoM and implement it in their mods, but i do not have that much time to split like 200 Mb of units, terrain, menus and buildings into separate little folders and upload them independently. perhaps later once if have more time i will make a more accessible library of my work.

Until then, simply download MoM and take what you want from it.

Could you at least upload these skeleton spear warriors?
They look amazing :goodjob:

I'm happy that the skeleton model works well with other animations. Your version looks really good. :goodjob:

@SaibotLieh
fyi: the skeleton texture is not saved with mipmaps, i.e. the texture will flicker when zooming in/out especially on low resolutions (i play on 1920*1200 so i barely noticed this).
just re-save the texture with mipmaps and you are fine :)

@SaibotLieh
fyi: the skeleton texture is not saved with mipmaps, i.e. the texture will flicker when zooming in/out especially on low resolutions (i play on 1920*1200 so i barely noticed this).
just re-save the texture with mipmaps and you are fine :)
Thanks, didn't know about that problem yet. I'll save the textures with mipmaps from now on.

Top Bottom