Stairway to Heaven

I love you too, robbiecon.

Takhisis, 3/6 lines out of robbiecon's sig since 2011.

But it's 2012...

But I started that sig in 2011. And 3/6 = 2/4. Back then I had 2 out of four lines so I'm keeping the same proportion!

That sig is actually 7 lines, and technically over the limit. Blank lines count, since it's vertical space we're trying to control. ;)

I'm getting a couple scum vibes on the BigTin wagon. First, CivCube's voting pattern is very cutesy -- just the kind of thing you might see mafia do to hide themselves in a wagon. Secondly, Kennigit's vote for the dead is scummy, if you notice that there had just been a big discussion on "scum pay attention" just a few posts back. When better to act like you're not paying attention, than just after someone else was dismissed as townie for not paying attention. FoS: CivCube, Kennigit.

I'd expect not voting to result in negative salvation points, and thoughtful posting to result in positive. Not sure how Zack would treat spamming -- possibly a fractional positive. Of course this is nothing more than idle speculation.
Spoiler :
And an attempt to foster more thoughtful posting. ;)

*shoots NinjaCow in the head with a shotgun, while wearing sunglasses*

Hasta la vista, baby. :borg:

Day Two is over. Update coming.

Lynch Tally

BigTin: 7 (Mat93, Mergle, Takhisis, dcmort93, CivCube, DoubleA, Optical, Kennigit)

Skwink: 4 (DaveShack, johnhughthom, mythmonster2, robbiecon)

Mat93: 3 (topsecret, JoanK, NinjaCow64)
Double A: 3 (Dreadnought, Skwink, SouthernKing)

JoanK: 2 (SamSniped, choxorn)

SamSniped: 1 (BSmith1068)
NinjaCow64: 1 (Jarrema)
askthepizzaguy: 1 (RRRaskolnikov)
CivCube: 1 (BigTin)
God Emperor: 1 (mgsmuhammad)
BSmith1068: 1 (Verarde)
Kennigit: 1 (Visorslash)
mgsmuhammad: 1 (classical_hero)

Abstaining: 0

Not Voting: 6 (askthepizzaguy, DarthNader*, God Emperor, MartinLuther, mechaerik)

*Second day in a row, second total. Due to his absence from the forums, he will be replaced.

You just criticized my taste in television, don't get offended when I make light of your support for Newt Gingrich, of all people. :p

You're right, that was very immature of me. I'm sorry.

As for my vote, I'm very suspicious that NinjaCow shot Takhisis. So, Vote: NinjaCow.

Edit: Dangit! I voted to late!

Day Two

BigTin looked nervously around the Room of Accusation. Most of the accusations were directed towards him, a fact which partly contributed to the bright sheen of sweat lining BigTin's forehead and various other parts of his body (the other contributor to this volume of perspiration being that the Room of Accusation doubled as a steam room). He nervously adjusted the collar of his shirt, just like that one Imperial officer with little faith.

Mergle's heavenly voice accused BigTin from the heavens. "BigTin! You must be a scumbag, for I voted for you in life, and for these actions have I ascended to Heaven."

Takhisis also joined his heavenly brother in his accusation. "Yes, Mergle is right! You must be a naughty, naughty kitten - er, I mean boy - BigTin."

BigTin's nervousness turned to panic, which further turned BigTin into a steamy, sweaty mess. "Wait, no! I'm innocent, I'm telling you!"

"Ha! Further proof that he is an evildoer!"

A look of confusion overcame BigTin's face. "Wait, what? THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE! AAAAAOFMOWAMFOWMAOWFMAOWF!!!!" BigTin's increasingly gibberish maniacal screams were temporarily silenced when his accusers covered his mouth with duct tape. The screams were permanently silenced when his accusers performed the most cruel form of torture imaginable, ripping off the duct tape. The severity of the pain caused BigTin to spontaneously combust.

Spoiler :
BigTin was a vanilla townie!

BigTin then fell down to Hell, just in time for the eternal Nickelback concert.

Send in your night actions!

Night ends in 23 hours and 20 minutes!

Lolwut.

He's John Cleese.

Anyway, Skwink, random voting on D2? For shame.

Totally, it's so wrong.

Anyway, Double A, living past Day Two? For shame.

Top Bottom