Stairway to Heaven

Blargh.

I prefer things that don't waste everyone's time by probably lynching two townies.
I say we go straight to CivCube's lynch then. No joke. If he vouches for Mr. NinjaCow64 and he's town then NC64 is town, right? No joke man.
Day ends in a few hours (yay, finally)!
...False alarm. I have computer access, but no Internet access besides my phone for the next few days.
More time to lock into and hack your servers, our man in Texas has had some trouble sdue to your move, but you've finally come out into the open.

Have a safe move!

Okay, so I now have access to a computer with internet! :clap:

I am so, so, so sorry this game had to go through such an excruciatingly long phase; I did not anticipate that I would be without a computer with internet for such a long time when the game started. My apologies.

The game is now back on schedule, though!

Day Three is over. Update coming.

Lynch Tally

NinjaCow64: 4 (Visorslash, CivCube, NinjaCow64, mechaerik)

CivCube: 3.5 (topsecret, SamSniped, classical_hero, Verarde)
Verarde: 3.5 (Mergle, Jarrema, MartinLuther, Autolycus)

Autolycus: 3 (choxorn, robbiecon, wideyedwanderer)

JoanK: 2 (Optical, Kennigit)
SouthernKing: 2 (BSmith1068, Verarde)
mechaerik: 2 (DaveShack, SouthernKing)

Mat93: 1 (mgsmuhammad)
Skwink: 1 (johnhughthom)
SamSniped: 1 (Dreadnought)
topsecret: 1 (Mat93)
God Emperor: 1 (RRRaskolnikov)

Abstaining: 2.5 (dcmort93, Takhisis [voted for host], JoanK [unvoted without re-voting])

Not Voting: 3 (God Emperor*, mythmonster2, Skwink)

*Second day in a row without voting.

Day Three

At the end of the Day, NinjaCow64 had garnered a slight plurality. In an unusual twist, NinjaCow accused himself, which put him in the lead for the lynch.

"Let's hurry up and get this update over with so we can move on to Night after such an absurdly long Day!" cried Visorslash. He then brutally and quickly butchered NinjaCow64 in such a shocking and grotesque way that I cannot write it here.

Spoiler :
NinjaCow64 was a vanilla townie!

NinjaCow64 then fell down to Hell, where he would be tormented by vanilla townies who refused to be lynched.

Send in your night actions!

Night ends in 20 hours and 30 minutes!

Yeah! suicide is a sin!

Yeah, a whopping big one.

Anyway, time to lynch CivCube! Choo Choo! Then JoanK! Choo Choo!

*le facepalm*

CivCube, hi there!

Night extended.

(Normally I wouldn't do this, but since the game just got back on track, I'm making an exception.)

Extended until…? We really need a timer function here.

We really need a timer function here.
If someone can point me to details on how the timer works, I can bring it up with the admins.

Night Three

mechaerik was no ordinary erik. He was a mecha erik, meaning that while he may have once in fact been just another ordinary erik, he had transformed into a robotic, mechanical erik. He was not quite as easy to kill as any old erik. The only known way to kill mechaerik was with the use of deus ex machina.

Thus, when the man burst down the front door, mechaerik stood defiantly in front of him, brimming with confidence. "You can't kill me!"

The man only responded with a snicker. He pulled out a shotgun and fired straight into mechaerik's chest.

Nothing happened.

The man, confused and beginning to sweat, fired again, this time into mechaerik's face.

Again, nothing happened.

The man was growing frantic. "Damn you! How can you possibly withstand those shotgun blasts to critical regions with no visible damage, mechaerik?"

mechaerik smirked. "There is only one way to kill me, and you do not know it. This is the end for you, puny human." He then charged with a loud battle cry at the intruder, tackling him to the floor with remarkable force. The man struggled to breath as mechaerik's hands curled around the man's throat. "This is for killing my friends, breaking into my home, and trying to kill me, you bastard!" The man's eyes began to bulge as mechaerik's grip tightened. He tried to speak, but no sound came out. He tried to change the color of his face back to normal, but it continued to purple.

Suddenly, a wild panda bear crashed in through the window and ripped mechaerik to shreds.

Spoiler :
mechaerik was a Vanilla Townie!

mechaerik then descended down to Hell, where he would be forced to repeatedly host mafia games with many inactive players.

~~~~~~

SouthernKing slumped down on the couch. "Boy, I sure am bored. I wish there was someone here to play chess with me, or something fun like that."

The door opened, and SouthernKing heard a shout. "Did somebody wish there was someone here to play chess with them, or something fun like that?"

SouthernKing's glum look changed to one of pure joy. "By golly, I did! I wished for someone here to play chess with me, or something fun like that!"

The man walked through the door and into the room SouthernKing was in. "Then I'm your man! There's no one more qualified for the position of someone here to play chess with you, or something fun like that than me."

SouthernKing grinned happily. "What are we waiting for? Let's play chess, or something fun like that."

The man nodded his agreement. SouthernKing quickly got a chess board and pieces, then sat down on the southern end of the board, as was his custom.

An intense game of chess followed. The man and SouthernKing traded captures, brilliant moves, vacant stares, lengthy periods of time contemplating their move while the other person fought off sleep, and everything else you would expect in a game of chess between two extremely killed players.

After a long, close match, it looked as if the man had SouthernKing cornered. SouthernKing's only remaining piece was his king, still positioned on the southern end of the board. The man smiled. "It looks as if the inevitable loss of SouthernKing's southern king will end the game."

SouthernKing returned the smile. "Not today, my friend." He then made a move that left the man breathless.

"No... No, no, no!"

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

A teenage boy walking outside the house, sneaking back from his friend's house late at night, snickered to himself, believing he had overheard a couple having sweet, sweet coitus.

SouthernKing then explained the result of the move for the benefit of the reader(s). "Stalemate!"

The man's rage was clear. He flipped over the board and yelled at SouthernKing in frustration. "That is such a cheap move! God damn you! God damn you to Hell!" The man then revealed the handgun he had concealed in his trousers, pointed it at SouthernKing, and unloaded the entire clip into him.

Spoiler :
SouthernKing was a Vanilla Townie!

SouthernKing then descended down to Hell for his eternal cosplay as a northern peasant.

Vote to lynch someone in BOLD!

DAY ENDS IN 65 HOURS AND 18 MINUTES!

If someone can point me to details on how the timer works, I can bring it up with the admins.

Here is the thread at the org for the timer. It doesn't have the technical details on how to implement it, but TinCow is a terrific chap, and I'm sure he'd happily explain how to do it. I believe both forums use the same software?

Top Bottom