Stairway to Heaven

Day Four ends in 16 hours and 6 minutes.

Lynch Tally

CivCube: 8.5 (Xenoneb, Jarrema, classical_hero, Dreadnought, SamSniped, topsecret, BSmith1068, Takhisis, Kennigit, Mergle)

Autolycus: 4 (wideyedwanderer, robbiecon, choxorn, CivCube)

Mat93: 1 (mgsmuhammad)

MartinLuther: 1 (Verarde)

Skwink: 1 (johnhughthom)

JoanK: 1 (Optical)

SamSniped: 1 (Mat93)

Kennigit: 3 (DaveShack, JoanK, Visorslash)

Abstaining: 1 (MartinLuther)

Not Voting: 6 (Autolycus, dcmort93, Double A, God Emperor**, RRRaskolnikov, Skwink*)

**Third day in a row without voting.

*Second day in a row without voting.

What a runaway le bandwagón indeed.

I know I'm not one to talk, but, the hell? Auto voted for himself when the wagon was tiny against him?

My pet theory: CivCube is the cult leader. If that's true, then Auto and Visor are probably his underlings.

Ok, and this theory is based on…? Please elaborate.

Ok, and this theory is based on…? Please elaborate.

Sorry about that, it means the Vanillas will get to make the hot pokers twice as hot. :(

Anyway, if CivCube is the Cult Leader, that will be bad for the cult. And Visor has been defending him all day, plus Auto voted for himself, possibly trying to ensure that Civ wouldn't get killed. But when I think about this more in my head, it's a pretty bad theory. Please disregard it.

Now I have to endure the hot pokers. Wish me luck. :cry:

Then yes, CivCueb is very scummy voting an innocent to save his scummalicious arse.

8.5 to 4 :lol: Yes, that's exactly what I'm trying to do.

Day four lynch votes
post 526 jht votes for Xenoneb
post 530 xenoneb votes for Civ
post 532 wew votes for Auto
post 533 Martin votes for jht
post 536 Jarrema votes for Civ
post 541 msg votes for Mat93
post 543 Verarde votes for Martin
post 545 c_h votes for Civ
post 546 Dread votes for Civ
post 547 Sam votes for Civ
post 548 jht unvotes and then votes for Skwink
post 549 top votes for Civ
post 550 BSmith votes for Civ
post 551 robbie votes for Auto
post 552 Optical votes for Joan
post 553 choxorn votes for Auto
post 554 Tak votes for Civ
post 565 Mergle votes for Civ

post 566 Civ votes for Auto
post 571 Martin puts in an invalid vote, since he votes for a dead person and does not unvote.
post 577 Mat votes for Sam
post 581 Kennegit votes for Civ
post 582 Dave votes for Kennigit
post 584 Joan votes for Kennigit
Post 587 Visor votes for Kennigit
post 602 dcmort abstains from voting

One thing of note is that MartinLuther has voted, but e made a mess of the situation, since he first voted for john and then he forgot or is that "forgot" that Mergle is dead and thus cannot be voted for, plus he is forgetting his previous vote and thus makes all his other "votes" illegal, since he has not unvoted that one. So that is odd behaviour by him, so that does need some explaining. Those who are underlined are heaven votes and we all went for the same guy.

Not Voting: 6 (Autolycus, dcmort93, Double A, God Emperor**, RRRaskolnikov, Skwink*)

Will the real lurkers please stand up? Unvote; Vote: God Emperor

Oh well. I would rather not just be pointlessly adding to an already sure lynch, honestly.

That is true. None of what we do matters now. Not even my tormentors. Yeah guys, you don't HAVE to use the sharp knives, I'm still going to feel pain.

guys?

One thing of note is that MartinLuther has voted, but e made a mess of the situation, since he first voted for john and then he forgot or is that "forgot" that Mergle is dead and thus cannot be voted for, plus he is forgetting his previous vote and thus makes all his other "votes" illegal, since he has not unvoted that one. So that is odd behaviour by him, so that does need some explaining. Those who are underlined are heaven votes and we all went for the same guy.

I forgot to unvote, Jesus. Unvote: Mergle. I guess I'll just go back to who I was originally voting for. Vote: johnhughthom.

I like bacon.

Thank you for spamming. :nospam:

Day Four is over.

Lynch Tally

CivCube: 7.5 (Xenoneb, Jarrema, classical_hero, Dreadnought, topsecret, BSmith1068, Takhisis, Kennigit, Mergle)

Autolycus: 4 (wideyedwanderer, robbiecon, choxorn, CivCube)

Kennigit: 3 (DaveShack, JoanK, Visorslash)

Mat93: 1 (mgsmuhammad)

MartinLuther: 1 (Verarde)

Skwink: 1 (johnhughthom)

JoanK: 1 (Optical)

SamSniped: 1 (Mat93)

God Emperor: 1 (SamSniped)

johnhughthom: 1 (MartinLuther)

Abstaining: 1 (dcmort93)

Not Voting: 5 (Autolycus, Double A, God Emperor**, RRRaskolnikov, Skwink*)

Day Four

At the end of the Day, CivCube had received quite a few more votes than anyone else.

Glad the long Day was finally over, everyone stampeded over CivCube on their way out the door.

Spoiler :
CivCube was a vanilla townie!

CivCube then fell down to Heaven, where he would spend his days in a civilized geometric wonderland.

Send in your night actions!

Night ends in 24 hours and 7 minutes!

Top Bottom