Stairway to Heaven

MartinLuther 10 (johnhughthom*; Verarde; classical_hero*; Dreadnought*; choxorn; Visorslash; Buddhafish*; Takhisis*; Mat93; CivCube*; wideyedwanderer, Jarrema, Mergle*; Kennigit*
Mat93 1 (mgsmuhammad)
Verarde 1 (MartinLuther)

Yes we are, I had missed the three votes at the end of page 41 (jht, Verarde and classical).

I see you lurking about MartinLuther, no point hiding it anymore! Confess, and perhaps Zack will allow you into heaven.

Of course, you want to make the final write up special. Understood. Wait. You said update, which would imply there's more to come. That can't be right?

I see you lurking about MartinLuther, no point hiding it anymore! Confess, and perhaps Zack will allow you into heaven.

I lurk because I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!!! It sucks being poor.

And I'll admit it, I'm town. There, you happy now?

:old:

These kids today, with their internal nets and their why fly, telling me they're poor! I bet you're sitting there, on a nice comfy chair, with a big bottle of pop and a bag of sweeties too! Kids these day.... Don't know they're born... Where's that sheep?

Unless they vote for someone else taking off the 9-point difference mentioned by Zack. Still, all of this is moot because Zack's not doing the early update anyway. I'd bet he's lost his Led Zeppelin records and can't do this without inspiration.

Day Nine ends in 2 hours and 41 minutes.

MartinLuther: 11 (johnhughthom, Verarde, classical_hero, Dreadnought, choxorn, Visorslash, Buddhafish, Takhisis, Mat93, CivCube, wideyedwanderer, Jarema, Mergle, Kennigit, BSmith1068)

Mat93: 1 (mgsmuhammad)
Verarde: 1 (MartinLuther)

Abstaining: 0

Not Voting: 2, 2 (Autolycus, SamSniped, dcmort93, JoanK)

unvote; vote: mat93 :D

Day Nine

"MartinLuther, how do you plead for your crime of being suspected of being a filthy scumbag?"

"Not guilty! Wait, well, I guess technically I would be guilty of that accused charge, but -"

"Aha! A confession! We all heard it!"

"No, wait! I was just saying that I'm only guilty of -"

"Another confession! What are we waiting for, let's kill this scumbag!"

"Wait, I'm not a scumbag, I'm only guilty -"

"Yes, we know you're guilty!"

"OF BEING SUSPECTED OF BEING A SCUMBAG, NOT ACTUALLY BEING A SCUMBAG YOU IMBECILES!"

MartinLuther's screams were ignored. He was killed by the horrific pain of ten thousand marshmallow slingshots slinging projectiles at him simultaneously.

Spoiler :
MartinLuther was a Vanilla Townie!

MartinLuther then went down to Hell, where he was forced to endure eternal beatings and the hands of three mafioso and a killer.

~~~~~~

Autolycus was struck down by the wrath of God.

Spoiler :
Autolycus was a Vanilla Townie!

Autolycus then went to the Realm of Darkness for an eternity of nothingness.

Send in your night actions!

Night ends in 23 hours and 49 minutes!

Top Bottom