Stairway to Heaven

RNG sez Vote: wideyedwanderer

Don't forget you're in heaven Buddha, and you can tell the town that your final scan of Choxxy brought him up innocent. I guess you don't want to risk the last scum targeting him, seeing as he's been pretty much the only competent townie in the game and should be a no brainer kill for the scum anyway. Okay, I'll leave it up to you whether you want to be vindictive and make it public, nobody would believe me anyway. Can't believe the eejits believed me once, I'm Lucifer for heavens sake...

This is why it's pretty much pointless for vanilla townies to continue playing past death- no new info, no info to start with, and nobody really listens. Therefore, the discussion dies out.

Ok jht I was actually thinking about revealing that innocent scan of choxorn. He would have made a hell of a cultist, if I hadn't died.

But if I hadn't died I wouldn't be in heaven, so it all works out.

John, go to hell. :p

Yeah, make room, we're crowded here.

Night Nine

choxorn put on his favorite nightcap, then turned off the lamp on his nightstand. He gripped his teddy bear tightly, fearing an attack tonight.

His fears were justified.

Elijah stormed into his room, and started making his way over to choxorn's bed.

choxorn hid his teddy bear behind his back. "Take me, just don't hurt Mr. Snuggles!"

Elijah was slightly puzzled, but shrugged indifferently. "Sure, whatever."

He then shot choxorn in the head.

Spoiler :
choxorn was a Vanilla Townie!

choxorn then went down to Hell, where there was neither raw meat nor watermelons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jarrema paced nervously back and forth across his living room. He stopped in his tracks when he heard someone picking the lock at the front door. Jarrema hurried over to his gun rack and took out his favorite handgun, then loaded it. Whoever was coming through that door was about to get a belly full of bullets.

As soon as Elijah came in through the door, Jarrema fired at him. His eyes went wide with fear when he saw Elijah catch the bullet between his fingers.

"That... that doesn't make any sense."

Elijah smiled. "Neither does this."

He then flung the bullet back towards Jarrema, straight through his forehead.

Spoiler :
Jarrema was a Vanilla Townie!

Jarrema then went down to Hell, where his name was spelled with not one, not two, but three R's.

Vote to lynch someone in BOLD!

DAY ENDS IN 48 HOURS AND 23 MINUTES!

Two kills! :D Come on final scummer! I hope you've been clever enough to avoid attention, which basically means I hope you aren't Vote: Mat

Nah, the only reason Heaven can only hold limited numbers is a bathroom shortage. One of the main features of hell is permanent constipation and forgetting how to urinate, causing constant discomfort, but with a useful side effect that bathrooms are not needed, so there is no need to limit numbers. Of course, without bathrooms, everyone smells too, Pizza must be pretty ripe by now.

Can someone remind me what the case on Mat is again?

Top Bottom