KotOR Mafia - game thread

unvote; vote SouthernKing

Let's make this interesting.

Orders locked.

DAY SEVEN

Takhisis was not feeling too well when he started playing some more of his game, which was unfortunate, because an awful lot happened. In the end though, after much recrimination and a bit of fuss about a quiet character he could have sworn was voiced by someone else at the start of the day, events reached a head.

spaceman98: 8 (NinjaCow64, Xenoneb, Verarde, Buddhafish, The Black Knigh, Earthling, Dumanios, Mergle)
Dumanios: 7 (Backwards Logic, Classical_hero, Dreadnought, SouthernKing, SamSniped, DoubleA, spaceman98)
SouthernKing: 7 (DaveShack, NedimNapoleon, choxorn, Mechaerik, Jarrema, askthepizzaguy, BSmith1068)
NedimNapoleon: 2 (DCMort93, topsecret)
Abstain: 1 (Winston Hughes)

Not Voting: 3 (DarthCaesar, Gone 3 the Celt, JoanK)​

spaceman98 was lynched!

Spoiler the reveal :
He was General Vaklu!

He was Neutral!

Spoiler the real deal :
He was the [COLOR=Dark_red]Sith Assassin[/COLOR]!

He was a servant of the Sith Triumvirate!
Spoiler non-voters :
No Vote [Day Five]: 6 (DarthCaesar, DaveShack, Double A, JoanK, Spaceman98, Winston Hughes)
No Vote [Day Six]: 4 (atheotes, Backwards Logic, Darth Caesar, Dumanios)
No Vote [Day Seven]: 3 (DarthCaesar, Gone 3 the Celt, JoanK)

The highest bid for the Blaster Rifle was from Xenoneb, for 5 Credits!

It is now Night Seven. It will last for approximately 27.5 hours. Send in the Night Orders to Takhisis, as he will be back in time for the morning update at the usual time. Posting at Night is allowed.

That got really close.

I think we should ask any bounty hunter(s) to take out NedimNapoleon tonight, whatever choice you have on those bounties, rather than Dumanios, who seems less likely now to be on the one Sith team at least. The town's not going to stop collecting the bounty the next night or anything like that, as Dumanios is still suspect, just think Nedim should go first.

That got really close.

I think we should ask any bounty hunter(s) to take out NedimNapoleon tonight, whatever choice you have on those bounties, rather than Dumanios, who seems less likely now to be on the one Sith team at least. The town's not going to stop collecting the bounty the next night or anything like that, as Dumanios is still suspect, just think Nedim should go first.

Agreed.

That got really close.

True on Dumanios; but then I suspected him of being a revanchist (trying to save atheotes) rather than on the triumvir team, so I'm still ultra-suspicious of him. I don't disagree with your overall point, though.

As a reminder, the night deadline is in five hours and will be done by Takhisis, as usual.

Pic don't work.

Reuploaded:

Edit: Zack, you idea-stealer!

Wait. Having twice this image is twice as cool. :cooool:

Orders locked. Update to come in… well, as soon as possible.

NIGHT SEVEN

An epic battle took place in the Temple. NinjaCow64 bis fought valiantly, and nearly overpowered his enemies, but it happened eventually, and his player character fell from the tower. He then threw the joystick to the ground and cursed whatever noob had done it.

NinjaCow64 bis was found dead!
Spoiler :
He was Bastila Shan!

She was a Jedi.

All Result PMs have been sent.

The following items have been put up for auction:
  • An absurdly sharp lightsabre, at the bargain price of ten (10) credits!
  • A nifty Blaster Pistol, at the bargain price of four (4) credits!
  • A rather cheap, for its value, vibro-blade, at the bargain price of three (3) credits!

Vote for a person to be lynched in bold.

Bid prices for the Lightsabre in blue, for the Blaster Pistol in red, and for the vibro-blade in sienna!

It is now Day Eight. It will last for 48 hours.

List of players

1. Zack Belaya, killed Night Six
2. choxorn
3. MartinLuther Mission Vao, killed Night Four
4. mechaerik
5. DaveShack HK-47, lynched Day Two
6. Buddhafish
7. Backwards Logic
8. SouthernKing
9. Dreadnought
10. BSmith1068
11. Verarde
12. SamSniped Bendak Starkiller, lynched Day Three
13. DarthCaesar Beefy187
14. classical_hero
15. topsecret
16. dcmort93
17. askthepizzaguy
18. DoubleA
19. Jarrema
20. spaceman98 Sith Assassin, lynched Day Seven
21. Red_Spy Darth Nihilus, lynched Day Five
22. bestrfcplayer the Rakghoul, killed in combat Night Two
23. DaveShack bis
24. Mergle
25. Kennigit Hanharr, killed Night Two
26. atheotes Sith Governor, lynched Day Six
27. Mat93 Mira, Killed Night Four
28. The Black Knigh
29. Gone 3 the Celt
30. CivGeneral Darth Bandon, killed in combat Night Five
31. JoanK
32. Xenoneb
33. Dumanios
34. NedimNapoleon
35. NinjaCow64 bis Bastila Shan, killed Night Seven.
36. Earthling
37. Visorslash NinjaCow64 Brianna, the Handmaiden Killed Night One.
38. SamSniped bis
39. Winston Hughes
40. johnhughthom Master Vrook Lamar Atomised Night Three

Right-o, let's get this started with vote: SouthernKing. We've at least got a claim out of Dumanios (even though I don't entirely trust it and he was far too eager to reveal).

blaster pistol for 4 please

Damn. Is there a dead QT? I hope so.

due to info shared with me, vote: Topsecret

Top Bottom