KotOR Mafia - game thread

And a mafia lynch beats a neutral lynch, and we have plenty of better targets than the bounty hunters. The only ones who would benefit from lynching them at this point are the Sith.

That's all good, but the chance that a person we lynch will be townie is higher with others then with those. And I agree we have better targets. But once we run out of targets that will get crazy bandwagons, what will we do?

We could try lynching you, you're starting to look pretty scummy.

Erm, don't lynch people until the update's… up. I'm sending out Role Result PMs.

NIGHT NINE

Another battle took place in the screen, while Takhisis cowered nervously in case the demented professor's kinsman was still around. He had a store of pizza that would last him a few days, thanks to the cat.

Earthling was found dead!
Spoiler :
He was Jolee Bindo!

He was a Jedi!

JoanK was found dead!
Spoiler :
He was Calo Nord!

He was a Bounty Hunter!

All Result PMs have been sent.

Vote for a person to be lynched in bold.

It is now Day Ten. It will last for 48 hours.

List of players

1. Zack Belaya, killed Night Six
2. choxorn
3. MartinLuther Mission Vao, killed Night Four
4. mechaerik
5. DaveShack HK-47, lynched Day Two
6. Buddhafish
7. Backwards Logic
8. SouthernKing johnhughthom bis
9. Dreadnought
10. BSmith1068
11. Verarde
12. SamSniped Bendak Starkiller, lynched Day Three
13. Beefy187
14. classical_hero
15. topsecret
16. dcmort93
17. askthepizzaguy Darth Revan, lynched Day Nine
18. DoubleA
19. Jarrema
20. spaceman98 Sith Assassin, lynched Day Seven
21. Red_Spy Darth Nihilus, lynched Day Five
22. bestrfcplayer the Rakghoul, killed in combat Night Two
23. DaveShack bis
24. Mergle
25. Kennigit Hanharr, killed Night Two
26. atheotes Sith Governor, lynched Day Six
27. Mat93 Mira, Killed Night Four
28. The Black Knigh
29. Gone 3 the Celt
30. CivGeneral Darth Bandon, killed in combat Night Five
31. JoanK Calo Nord, killed in combat Night Nine.
32. Xenoneb
33. Dumanios Forn Dodonna, lynched Day Eight
34. NedimNapoleon Carth Onasi, killed Night Eight
35. NinjaCow64 bis Bastila Shan, killed Night Seven.
36. Earthling Jolee Bindo, killed Night Nine.
37. Visorslash NinjaCow64 Brianna, the Handmaiden Killed Night One.
38. SamSniped bis
39. Winston Hughes
40. johnhughthom Master Vrook Lamar Atomised Night Three

Also Takhisis, why is Jolee colored green (as town) in the player list but blue (as a Jedi) in the death write-up?

vote: classical hero. It's pretty much in the thread, I don't need to summarize why.

Vote: SamSniped

Because despite classical's obvious scummitude, SamSniped is also obviously scummy and a runaway bandwagon on classical is unhelpful.

You guys didn't catch me, you just got lucky that there was no other kills that night. I did nothing that night, just like atheotes did nothing the night you got him. You made some big assumptions about what was going on, since both times people our our team did the killing or attempted to. You happened to roleblock a guilty person who did nothing that night. You could have roleblocked an innocent person and you would be wrong. Luck unfortunately played a big part in this game. You only got spaceman88 by the roleblock.

vote:Bsmith not that it matters any more.

And if we roleblocked you and the kills didn't drop, we still would have thought you were guilty. Our myriad of powers helped, but they weren't the only reason we caught you all.

That is the problem, since the town seems to be very powerful, but even still my main character would not have shown as dark side, but my cover role does. The only kill I did was jht and I was very proud to kill him with my ship.

vote: abstain

Apologies for the lack of an auction today. Went out yesterday, enjoyed myself rather too much, and forgot to send the order. :blush:

Back in business tomorrow, assuming this doesn't turn out to be the final day. Now, though, I'm going to go lie in a darkened room and try not to think about how much of an idiot I must have looked on the dancefloor last night. :cringe:

vote: classical_hero. Not much more to say at this point.

classical_hero 5 (mechaerik; Backwards Logic; SamSniped; Buddhafish; BSmith1068)
SamSniped 3 (choxorn; Mergle; Gone 3 the Celt)
BSmith1068 1 (classical_hero)

abstain 1 (Winston Hughes)

Also Takhisis, why is Jolee colored green (as town) in the player list but blue (as a Jedi) in the death write-up?
Because he's Jolee.
Fixed.
vote: abstain

Apologies for the lack of an auction today. Went out yesterday, enjoyed myself rather too much, and forgot to send the order. :blush:

Back in business tomorrow, assuming this doesn't turn out to be the final day. Now, though, I'm going to go lie in a darkened room and try not to think about how much of an idiot I must have looked on the dancefloor last night. :cringe:
Everybody's working for the weekend…

Top Bottom