KotOR Mafia - game thread

The first one.
Spoiler :
After the Sith killed pretty much the entire freaking Order, Master Kavar hid on Onderron in Talia's court and acted her chief advisor.

I can spoil more if you so desire.

So, Double A appears to have had an attack of perfect information syndrome. I'm not buying the "I deduced it from Kotor II" argument. And he's been nothing but unhelpful to the town all game. Whoever is offering him jedi training, please don't risk it tonight, he looks scummy as anything.

However, BSmith's logic is impeccable. unvote; vote: johnhughthom as he seems even more likely to be triumvirate than double A. But to be honest, I think they probably both are.

dcmort93 1 (Dreadnought)
johnhughthom 6 (mechaerik; BSmith1068; The Black Knigh; Backwrds Logic; Double A; MErgle)
The Black Knigh 1 (Buddhafish)
Double A 3 (Jarrema; topsecret; Verarde)
Mergle 1 (Winston Hughes)
Takhisis 1 (choxorn)

Not voting 4 (Beefy187; dcmort93; Xenoneb; johnhughthom bis) :shake:

I wanna be a replacement... :mischief:

No you're not. Time's up, fellows.

DAY FOURTEEN

johnhughthom bis was cornered and caught after he attempted to put up a fight. Everyone was worried about the fact that he didn't take it kindly that he was to be put to death without a clear explanation, but, anyway, this was good entertainment.
dcmort93 1 (Dreadnought)
johnhughthom bis 6 (mechaerik; BSmith1068; The Black Knigh; Backwrds Logic; Double A; Mergle)
The Black Knigh 1 (Buddhafish)
Double A 3 (Jarrema; topsecret; Verarde)
Mergle 1 (Winston Hughes)
Takhisis 1 (choxorn)

Not voting 4 (Beefy187; dcmort93; Xenoneb; johnhughthom bis) :shake:
johnhughthom bis was lynched!
Spoiler :
He was Master Kavar!

He/she was a Jedi!
Spoiler open to reveal :
He was Darth Traya!

She was one of the Sith Triumvirs!

Takhisis then noticed that one of the other players was lagging and kept injuring himself, running into a column once and again until she collapsed.

dcmort93 had lost the will to live…
Spoiler :
He was Meetra Surik!

She was the Jedi Exile!

It is now Night Fourteen. It will last for 24 hours. Send in Night Orders!

Posting at Night is allowed.
This should mean there's [timer=9/8/2012 10:15 PM -3; NO time][/timer] left.

This should mean there's [timer=9/8/2012 10:15 PM -03:00; NO time][/timer] left.

Takhisis, you need to have it in -3/4/5 whatever time zone, not -3:00, which is what you have.

I think the timer should be:

[TIMER="9/8/2012 10:15 PM -3"][/TIMER]

Erm, to me it's the same, actually, both display the correct time. Hmph. let's see.

[TIMER="9/8/2012 10:15 PM -3"][/TIMER]

Does it work now?

Yeah, that works. The other one displays "NaN Days, NaN Hours, NaN Minutes, NaN Seconds" for me.

Oookay. Thanks for the help (and let's hope this gets added to the Timer thread).

So, Double A appears to have had an attack of perfect information syndrome. I'm not buying the "I deduced it from Kotor II" argument. And he's been nothing but unhelpful to the town all game. Whoever is offering him jedi training, please don't risk it tonight, he looks scummy as anything.

However, BSmith's logic is impeccable. unvote; vote: johnhughthom as he seems even more likely to be triumvirate than double A. But to be honest, I think they probably both are.

Okay, fine, I'll spoil the whole damn planet. This is all assuming you take Light Side options.

Spoiler :
When you arrive on Onderron, you are practically seeking out Kavar, your old buddy, and ask him why, exactly, he agreed with the rest of the Council to strip you of your rank, your powers, and your lightsaber, and then exile you to the Outer Rim, even though you came back after Malachor V and faced their judgement. However, first you had to make a pit stop on the moon of Dxun because your ship was damaged trying to run the blockade. General Vaklu started it to prevent evil aliens from the evil Republic from being able to trade evil. He's currently building up a support base for a power grab from his cousin, the beloved Queen Talia. See, Valku figures she isn't strong enough to protect Onderron, so he'll launch a coup and take the throne for himself, thereby leaving that useless heap of a galactic government to fix its own catastrophic problems.

On Dxun, you meet a bunch of Mandalorians led by none other than Mandalore the Preserver. They're there because reasons (Mandalore is kind of a dick). You hop on his shuttle after helping out his soldiers (read: do a bunch of inane quests (see?)) and head on to Onderron to find Mandalore's old buddy who has the contacts you need. You do some stuff on Onderron and eventually attract the attention of Valku, because he's a dick and wants to use your presence and/or minimize the damage you're doing to his support base. You also rescue Mandalore's buddy, who was being held as a suspect in a murder. He sets up a meeting with Kavar in the local cantina. The Master answers some of you're questions, but you're ruefully interrupted by Vaklu's Dragon, the wormy Colonel Tobin. You fight yourself off the planet which is less stable than ever thanks to your actions.

While the civil war rages on, you head off and save another planet (not sure what happens if Onderron's the last one you do). The Mandalorians call Mandalore and tell him and your party to get their asses back to Dxun because the civil war just broke out. You take a couple people to the planet while three other party members attack a bunch of Sith who, of course, are allied with Vaklu. They wipe the floor with more guys than you've ever faced before (best battle ever) while you land on Onderron in a freaking Basalisk War Droid and start killing Vaklu's forces. You make your way to the really long entrance to the royal palace and meet up with some of the Loyalist forces. You fight your way up and find that the door to the antechamber of the throne room is locked, and Tobin is breaking down the force field to the throne room itself with a really big and ugly beast native to Onderron. It's being mind controlled by a Sith, so obviously nothing will go wrong once the shield breaks.

Regardless, you have to get the door open to save Talia. You go through both wings of the palace and murder all the bad guys. On one end, you come across Kavar, who tells you the stuff you would expect to hear from a Jedi Master in the middle of a siege. On the other, you come across an expert slicer, who has kept the door locked and generally made your tour as miserable as possible, what with the exploding consoles, poison gas, and all. You spare his miserable hide and get the door open. Oh, what's this, Vaklu's forces knock the force field down right when you open the door! And wow! The Sith lost control of the beast right after that happened! It kills some guys and packs a crazy-strong punch, but you kill it and head on into the throne room. Talia and Vaklu are fighting with vibros in front of the fancy chair itself, while their forces battle on about them. It's probably the second biggest battle in the game, but I used battle meditation and Talia's forces easily overpowered most of Vaklu's. Kavar shows up and one-shots a couple guys, you duel Vaklu, and then Talia executes the ambitious bastard for treason. She goes off to do stuff and Kavar finally has that talk you've been wanting. He tells you stuff that you probably already know if you've already encountered Vrook or Zez-kai-ell and he teaches you another fancy trick. Talia then rewards you and you leave, never to come back because it's still a stinking hellhole with one settlement worth mentioning on the entire damn planet.

Are you happy now? Everyone I mentioned except for Kavar, Vrook, and Z-k-e is at most a Force sensitive, and I doubt even that much. Furthermore, Vrook and Z-k-e weren't even on Onderron. Process of elimination says that you are a very lazy person.

Hello everyone. Do not adjust your sets.
Yesterday I had a very peculiar day in which I went out shortly after noon and, through a series of unexpected events, didn't get home (and straight to bed after an 8-km. walk) until way past midnight.
Do not discuss the event, and remain indoors. Update is under way.

NIGHT FOURTEEN

Takhisis returned home really late and had accidentally left the game running all day, but nothing much had happened, apparently. He switched off and went to have a nap, using the cat as a very reluctant pillow-cum-teddy bear.

All Result PMs have been sent.

Vote for a person to be lynched in bold.

It is now Day Fifteen. It will last for 52 hours.

(There should be [TIMER="9/11/2012 10:15 PM UTC -3:00"][/TIMER] remaining, I set it to be over at the usual time because I won't be home Tuesday at this time, if the Timer's still not working properly I suggest you report it to the admins and just count 52 hours from this post's timestamp.)

Double A was roleblocked last night. Unless anyone wishes to report being attacked (in private if you want), I believe we have our man. vote: double A

btw, timer looks fine to me.

SORRY FOR PLAYING KOTOR 2. I'LL GO HANG MY HEAD IN SHAME NOW.

I forgot to add the player list!

List of players

1. Zack Belaya, killed Night Six
2. choxorn Juhani, killed Night Thirteen
3. MartinLuther Mission Vao, killed Night Four
4. mechaerik
5. DaveShack HK-47, lynched Day Two
6. Buddhafish
7. Backwards Logic
8. johnhughthom bis Darth Traya, lynched Day Fourteen
9. Dreadnought
10. BSmith1068
11. Verarde
12. SamSniped Bendak Starkiller, lynched Day Three
13. Beefy187
14. classical_hero Saul Karath, lynched Day Ten
15. topsecret
16. dcmort93 Meetra Surik, died Day Fourteen
17. askthepizzaguy Darth Revan, lynched Day Nine
18. DoubleA
19. Jarrema
20. spaceman98 Sith Assassin, lynched Day Seven
21. Red_Spy Darth Nihilus, lynched Day Five
22. bestrfcplayer the Rakghoul, killed in combat Night Two
23. DaveShack bis Darth Malak, lynched Day Eleven
24. Mergle
25. Kennigit Hanharr, killed Night Two
26. atheotes Sith Governor, lynched Day Six
27. Mat93 Mira, killed Night Four
28. The Black Knigh
29. Gone 3 the Celt Hulas the Genoharadan, lynched Day Twelve
30. CivGeneral Darth Bandon, killed in combat Night Five
31. JoanK Calo Nord, killed in combat Night Nine.
32. Xenoneb
33. Dumanios Forn Dodonna, lynched Day Eight
34. NedimNapoleon Carth Onasi, killed Night Eight
35. NinjaCow64 bis Bastila Shan, killed Night Seven.
36. Earthling Jolee Bindo, killed Night Nine.
37. Visorslash NinjaCow64 Brianna, the Handmaiden Killed Night One.
38. SamSniped bis Visas Marr, lynched Day Thirteen
39. Winston Hughes
40. johnhughthom Master Vrook Lamar Atomised Night Three

vote: Double A. With the death of the Exile you are at best a minimally useful neutral. Certainly expendable. But my bet is you are the last one we are looking for.

Top Bottom