Anno Domini Rise of Cities edition

Anno Domini: Rise of Cities edition (latest version dated November 9th 2016) 27

yesterday i downloaded the game again (from steam) to play with this mod, and i can't get it, is so sad :'(.

Hoping dropbox fixes itself soon.

Someone just make a torrent of it. That will be the easiest way.
I have 1Mb upload so I can seed till bleed, but my net isn't that good to be the initial seeder :(.

Someone just make a torrent of it. That will be the easiest way.
I have 1Mb upload so I can seed till bleed, but my net isn't that good to be the initial seeder :(.

Downloading now,I'll make a torrent. 3mb upload so not going to be very fast either =p

downloading the torrent right now, so far so good.
I'll seed it for a few days, got a pretty good connection.

I'm seeding atm, but i've started the game and i got some problems:
when i choose all the civ from the mod setup i can only chose between 2 "vietnam" and "palmyra".
3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

if i don't chose the folder with these civs i don't go any

1.jpg

2.jpg

I've looked into the pages of the forum, but i didn't managed to find the solution:

lua.log is empty modding.log too.

I have all the expansions

7.jpg

I've "installed" the mod correctely, at least i hope so.

6.jpg

I've removed every expansion but brave new world and gods and kings, and the game still don't work :-(

I just started a game with the mod downloaded from the torrent, seems to work fine for me, no idea why you only got 2 civs, maybe clear cache or something?

It seems like it's going to take a while. 3 hours estimated upload time. RAR file is still 1,535,000 KB :crazyeye:

Really, I feel sad for you guys. I got it from day one and I can tell you, like the previews ones, V26 is a pearl. Some stuff has to be fixed abviously but not a big deal. Rob won't give up. For sure

Since i cannot upload the torrent here you have to download it from dropbox. Please let me know if it works or not =)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dgaco4r6x70hz5o/Anno Domini v26.rar.torrent?dl=0

The one I got is 2.82Gb unzip. The file you are sharing is "v26.rar.torrent · 14,98 Kb"
Something is wrong I believe

I'm seeding atm, but i've started the game and i got some problems:
(

I'm not the expert here but it seems it's not a good idea to load all the civ packs.
The ones I'm currently loadind are
Ancient Mediter. v4 / Dark ages civ v3 / Iberia v1 / Justified ancient civs v4 / Legend civ v3 / Middle East v3
It works and already too much

Anyone have any tips on managing happiness in the early game? Even on king difficulty, I end up very unhappy early on if I want to settle even a 3rd city.

AD is and always was a very challenging Mod. Complex, and very demanding about ressources (strategics and luxeries)
That's why we all love it
Two options :
- Restart as a prince, then you will understand many tips before to pretend you are a king :king:
- Go war. That's the winner strategy. You'll get all you need : Cities, luxeries and ressources to build wonders/happyness. There are tons available all long the game.

From an only one play on V26 experience, I fell it's very hard to manage hapyness and desease at the beginning and all get easier later.
Limestones is the crazy must have ressource.

Even more, prime timber will be why you get depressed every single day :sad:
Something has to be done about it, maybe. Only 3 units can be created per cities for a while and close to the end +4 units whith... Limestones again.
Two units per cities are needed for (optionnal) defence buildings.
At the end, trade is the only way to get what you need to build a decent navy. Hope you wont be in war with your wood provider :hammer2:
Come on Rob, everybody knows lumber mill produces prime timber in real life :yup: You don't ?

i downloaded the torrent and am seeding as well. my computer acts a bit funky sometimes and shuts down on its own but i will also get it up and running as soon as I see it is a problem. Thanks all!

Anyone have any tips on managing happiness in the early game? Even on king difficulty, I end up very unhappy early on if I want to settle even a 3rd city.

Even on Prince difficulity. :(

Top Bottom