Unit Conversion: Cener Druid / Chaos Mage 5th Jan 2005

mrtn

Shaven not stirred
This is a colour (red robe) conversion of the Sith Master unit, originally converted by tpasmall, and later fixed by embryodead.
I need it for an evil druid, but I suppose it would fit as a chaos mage, or some such too.

Attachments

• RSithMasterAttack.gif
    RSithMasterAttack.gif
    34 KB · Views: 2,641
  • CenerDruid.zip
    343.3 KB · Views: 1,009
Great :goodjob:. Looks much more medieval than the Sith Lord originally did.

He's a wizard character from the Dragonlance books... He originally wore red robes. Nice recoloring job :D

Oops Cross posting...

Good conversion. :)

I'm a little surprised that mrtn hasn't heard of Raistlin. He's probably one of the best known characters in modern fantasy. It seems everyone has read DragonLance as a kid (and fantasized about being Raistlin).

Nope... I always prefered either Flint Fireforge or Tasslehoff :D

looks kind of like the emporer form Star Wars

Ok shad zegor taag gaz ziran! :D

Well, now we've got a red Raistlin and a black Raistlin (the original unit). Some kind of upgrading of the unit is therefore clearly possible ("Pact with Fistandantilus" tech required, naturally).

Combat Ingrid said:
Ok shad zegor taag gaz ziran! :D
Gee.
But, please remember this is an English speaking forum. :p
BTW, I might contact you about beta testing the Magnamund Mod sometime.

@joeskip: That's not surprising, as it is the Emperor, actually it's the Emperors new clothes. :D

mrtn said:
Gee.
But, please remember this is an English speaking forum. :p
BTW, I might contact you about beta testing the Magnamund Mod sometime.

Please do so! I'm eager to try it as what you have shown so far looks very promising :goodjob:

Evil, what evil? I'm just a happy go lucky jedi who got involved with the wrong people, and just as my mum warned me, I ended up on the dark side of town. Now, where did I put that skull?
Cool unit.

This one's got transparent shadow and civ colors on the shoulders, not all over the place.
Sorry, but, to quote Anathema: "If the truth hurts, prepare for pain."

Top Bottom