New StarWars Unit: Speederbike v1.0 (7-12-05)

polyphemus

join the long blue line
here it is, finally. The speederbike was made for use just for the new StarWars MOD but here it is for the public. I think this is consiberably better than my first unit so i take pride in that. Tell me of anything that needs to be fixed so i can update the files. Questions? Comments?...always accepted. So here it is version 1.0. For the death animation i have chosen the cruise missle death. It is included in the zip but it is not mine, it only came with the game.

Default Preview:

EDIT: i changed to attachments so i could see how many people download the unit

EDIT:The pedia pics are down a couple posts which were made by OdintheKing

Attachments

• SpeederAttackA.gif
    SpeederAttackA.gif
    213.8 KB · Views: 561
  • speederbike.zip
    373.5 KB · Views: 469
Cool to have a Star Wars Speederbike and it looks pretty good. I would like to see more detail in the flcs and more flcs than just the Default and Attack. The Default flc is used for the Default, Fidget and Fortify and you have chosen the game cruise missle for the death. The .ini does not have a flc listed for the Run. I assume you are using the Default flc for that as well? Recommend doing the Run, Fortify, Fidget and Death flcs for this unit and improving on the details.

oops, ya im using the default for the run. I made the unit in poser and right now i don't know how to add engine flames and smoke. I possibly might do a victory flc but only if i have time. Right now i am concentrating and doing the A-wing. So maybe, just maybe after the a-wing is done ill do a victory flc.

also i don;t know how to do i death scene in poser. Right now i am only doing what i can do and what i know i can do. :duh:
If someone would teach me how to do a death animation in poser i would be happy and would would do the death for the speederbike

thanks a lot

Celtic Warrior said:
Great unit. Can't wait to see the A-wing

I've regretably dropped the a-wing. I ahve many units to complete, all being StarWars units, so i had to drop the hardest, that being the a-wing. I updated my sig to display the units im making.

Celtic Warrior said:
Great unit. Can't wait to see the A-wing

I've regretably dropped the a-wing. I ahve many units to complete, all being StarWars units, so i had to drop the hardest, that being the a-wing. I updated my sig to display the units im making.

Is Yoda going to have a lightsaber? I think the best bit in the new movies was when Yoda fought Count Douko.

ya he will have a cane for default and run and for attack he'll just lash out with his lightsaber. This is just going to be an extract, which takes a while, from Galactic Battleground. I could make Yoda twirl and all that in the air but that would take too long and i have to finish all these units before school starts (aug 29) or they will be sitting in my computer and never be touched until we get days off. I also have to read 4 books by then.

Top Bottom