Instruction Thread - Wednesday, January 18 (6:59pm EST, 2359 GMT)

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Previous Turnchat Thread - 4000 BC - 4000 BC
4000 BC Gamesave

Remember, only the DP is allowed to play the save. This thread is for instructions by elected officials, and is not a discussion thread.

The Chain of Command is as follows:

greekguy
Donovan Zoi
Octavian X
Aythanaeus
Nomad Bryce
Blkbird
Daveshack
Ravensfire
Stilgar08

Exploration
Based on general consensus, have our Scouts start exploration SE along the river. Try to end turn on high ground whenever possible.

Warrior
When our Warrior is built, send him north to investigate forest areas. Make sure he doesn't stray beyond three tiles of our capital.

Please end session after 10th turn, so that further input and assessments can be made. Thank you.

Enemy Demands: How to Handle Them

Gold:
Envoy head on a pole

Techs:
Envoy head on a pole

Religion switching:
Yes, if friend. chop off head if foe

Civic switching:
undecided

Stop trading with Civ X:
Depends on who we are friends with, Civ X, or Civ Y demanding we stop the trading

Wars and Treaties: Don't declare war on anyone this TC. Don't sign any treaties because we don't have the knowldege of how to do so. ;)

End the chat after 10 turns like my fellow Tri member DZ said.

Slider: Put the slider to max for Scientific research. Let it go as high as the game allows. The people have spoken and we want to "Get Smart".

Budget: Don't spend any money at all for this turnchat.

Settlers: Since the constitution says i technically control where settlers move, i thought i should just say don't move our settler. Settle in place as the Censor and Citzenry have said. :)

Disputes: If there is any fighting between officials during the turnchat, and i'm not there, then i charge the DP with the responsibility of resolving any disputes among fighting officials. (See Code of Laws Section B, IIA, 4 if you don't believe i have the authority to do this.)

End the chat after 10 turns like my fellow tri members DZ and greekguy said.

Donovan Zoi said:
Exploration
Based on general consensus, have our Scouts start exploration SE along the river. Try to end turn on high ground whenever possible.

What Scout?!?

greekguy said:
Enemy Demands: How to Handle Them

Gold:
Envoy head on a pole

[...]

Wars and Treaties: Don't declare war on anyone this TC.

Self-contradiction?

Start researching Animal Husbandry immediately.

In the rare case a Hut gives us Mysticism within the first 10 turns, switch research to Polytheism immediately.

Edit: Sorry

This is an instruction thread, not a discussion thread.

4000BC - Turn 0

3800BC - Turn 5

Seems there's coast to our south/east.

Screenshot

3600BC - Turn 10

We found a goody hut and popped a scout! (There's your "Scout", DZ! :lol: ). We've spotted another goody hut across the "bay", but 1 turn before getting to it, it was taken by the.....

Spoiler :
MONGOLS!!!

The scout did survive 2 animal attacks, and is ready for a promotion.

Chatlog

It's using 1.52. Go to advanced->Check for updates and upgrade.

Would it be possible for the Turn Taker to actually post screenies and a WRITEN SUMMARY REPORT per turn somewhere ?!! ... maybe a stickied thread :thumbsup: ...

As it is I'm having big trouble following the game (I presume that I am not the only one)

Should these threads be updated with the appropriate information? Who does that? any citizen, the DP, some other office?

Turnchat Schedule/Summary Thread

Screenshots Thread

EDIT:: forgive me for my ignorance as I'm still learning the DG process and customs

I've only had experience in the multi-team game ... but I agree with your suggestion and they should also be stickied so as not to get lost with other postings.

sheep boy said:
they should also be stickied so as not to get lost with other postings
yup, they already are

Top Bottom