American Civil War: 2005-Normal Map-REVISED

William GBTW

73h 1337 H4x0rz
Sourboy originally made this scenario around a year ago and a lot of people wanted to add
custom units and such and since sourboy hasn't posted in a year or so I decided to edit it.
I added custom units for some civs (Texas, South US, US, Alaska, Maritime Union) and I add
some irrigation. I also added wonder to Washington so that Washington is a special place. I will add custom units for all civs later in a future version as well
as use the units in the Deluxe version as well.
NOTE: Quebec and the Maritime Union are locked in a war of Independance against Canada.

V.2.0 removed.
Download v 2.1:View attachment No Amer 2005 V 2.1.zip
Download v.30 Deluxe: Download the Deluxe.
NOTE:You only need to download v. 2.1 for the none deluxe and only v.3.0 for the deluxe; I only had v 2.1 still up incase someone didn't like v 3.0; you can download fron these links or the ones at the bottom; they are both the same.

Texas Ranger

Halarious pic of a Texas Ranger wiping a Southern Calvary

Political Map

Physical Map

The Heartland

Bush

Southern Capitol

Texas Ranger defeating a Mountain Fighter

Diplomacy Southern Style!

Jert Fights
--UU for California (F-15), UU for Montana (Montain Fighter)
--Irrigated and Mined more
--Added a couple craters to the Washington-Virgina area to represent clashes between North and South
--Corrected Leader Names
--Added one ruin to the Hudson Bay area
I tested this to make sure it was winable with each civ and I found that one could win
by one way or another.
V 3.0 Deluxe changes:
--Added VP Location to the Panama Canal
--Added Custom Tech tree (note: I didn't like up the tech icons well)
--Added Custom Text/Art
--Added Custom Labels.txt
--Added UU's for each civ
--Added imaginary islands that have a lot of US Forces to represent US Forces abroad
--Added several wonders
BUGS:
--Tech Tree is out of line.
--City Build Graphics have pink background.
--I still have to add a custom scrpit.
--AI razes cities often.
I hope to fix the bugs that are fixable in a version 3.1 and add some more custom tech
icons. I won't add screenshots since its the same scenario but deluxe.

Attachments

• acw05deluxe3.0.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,481
Oh this looks fun, ilike how each state is a city, thats ingeneous. Probably retain culture on capture too? Yep thats a great idea. Is this the second version of this? I swear I just looked at onea these a few days ago. One question tho: What are those big black gaps in the screenshot of the heartland? They look like either cliffs or a wierd graphic for a resource. You see what i refer to?

I'm working on one with custom units, buildings, governments, and techs rightnow. Its gonna be big like the AOI or something. The black gaps are from when I screwed up my Floodplains when I was trying to make a mod and I did it in the main folder; it will look like normal on the download.

The one thing that I thought was silly about this scenario earlier were the leader names. Assuming that "President George" of the US is George W. Bush and "President Bill" of the South is Bill Frist or Bill Clinton, it doesn't make much sense storywise. Most of the states that seceded are predominantly Republican, so I would think that they would have seceded only if Kerry had won. California is the only exception, but Schwarzenegger could take it out of the union. It also wouldn't make much sense for Clinton (if he is the Bill referred to) to be president of the Southern states, considering that he didn't take most of them when he was elected.

I must try this when I get home. Looks nice. What's wrong with the black spots around your irrigation though?

Top Bottom