Psycha-delic Stalin&Theodore Roosevelt-Safe Haven for Mac&PC Users alike.

dutchking

Deity
Please comment and rate my files.
:lol: An example of my sick sense of humor...

Yep...
DOWNLOAD
Future LH's from me will be added here too.
ALSO: Feel free to put requests here. This is my first reskin (besides 7-11 Suleiman...:mischief: ). I need more ideas. Keep it coming. Any Leader that you can provide some sort of picture for.

Kaiser Wilhelm/Generic German LH
Download
More info at the download...was hard with the helmet and all.

WOW. Glad I'm done! :D

The Stalin one not included, these are not half bad :) Perhaps, if you have the knowledge of how, modify the Churchill mesh to be a bit more... skinny? And Teddy Roosevelt's mesh to have a slightly rounder head.

^Thanks, I'm still learning how to edit 3D objects. In the future I'll update these. But I think that when you edit the LH, it doesn't look AS good with the animation, but I'll still try.

These are pretty good. My only suggestion would be to switch the skins. Lenin based on FDR's body (minus glasses), and Teddy done with Churchill's.

That's just me, though...

^What? Was that a compliment? Are you asking for help? :lol: :confused: I could hook you up...but... :mischief:

These are pretty good. My only suggestion would be to switch the skins. Lenin based on FDR's body (minus glasses), and Teddy done with Churchill's.

That's just me, though...

Seconded, so it is not just you. I was looking at Teddy and my first thought was that he needed to be thicker. Then the reverse for Vlad.

I'm not sure if the jowls would work well for Teddy tho. Stalin may actually work better as a base, since he's also the kind of blocky frame.

Too much New Jersey stuff floating around in this thread. Now I have an urge to go watch Jerry Lewis. :D

That is one funny Stalin. He looks like he fell in a vat of paint (as part of a dare from some of his rather.... elevated... friends, maybe?) :lol: I always knew hippies were communists.

^The guy from starwars? (I googled it) I guess, I'm working on a mod right now. So I might not finish it in a while. I'll try though. Thanks for the request.
Gaius Octavius said:
Too much New Jersey stuff floating around in this thread. Now I have an urge to go watch Jerry Lewis.
:lol: New Jersey is the largest state (in greatness) you know...:D

thanks i like the details in your leaders that makes them differents from oeiginal skin (like moustaches or beards)

How about Henry VIII?

Please comment and rate my files.
:lol: An example of my sick sense of humor...

Yep...
DOWNLOAD
Works with macs, requires warlords or BtS. Use it for whatever you feel like. to see, follow instructions at the Download link. Future LH's from me will be added here too.
Just so ya' know...the picture on his chest is a picture of the Beatles crossing abbey road.

For under-minimum-requirement-machine-users, It won't work with your machine unless I edit a certain file. Currently compatible LH's:
Theodore Roosevelt
Vladimir Lenin

ALSO: Feel free to put requests here. The Stalin LH looks a bit messy, but It's the sixties baby! I'm going to fix it up anyway...I'm a fast learner. This is my first reskin (besides 7-11 Suleiman...:mischief: ). I need more ideas. Keep um' comin'. Any Leader that you can provide some sort of picture for. This was just a starter.

Ok, so on the requests list:
Philip II of Spain
Henry VIII of England (I believe, the psycho who fathered Liz I?)
And that guy from Starwars.
Alright, I'll work on it. Hell, I might even be done tonight. I've been working on a mod for the past few weeks, and I'll "take the night off" to work on your requests...:D

Top Bottom