Psycha-delic Stalin&Theodore Roosevelt-Safe Haven for Mac&PC Users alike.

philip of spain is a good idea
great missing leader: A REAL Attila, W Wallace, Vercingetorix, Alaric, And OF COURSE a Good Blackbeard

Alright, I'll make all of these requests, in the not so distant future, I'm kinda busy right now, so it might be a while before I get all of these done.

Maybe you should make a "spacerace" mod with hippie leaders who fight to rule a psychedelic world... :D

much better updated Teddy

and to all of you, just warning, a little while ago, i pulled dutchking under my wing as part of the World of Legends team, so hes working with us, though a few of the leaders you guys requested will be making appearances, like Philip of Spain and Vercingetorix

Yes, I am under cybrxkhan's wing. :salute: But I'm still in the independent business as well. :D

Wilhelm is easily your best yet. Good work!

I can also see a non-helmeted version being turned into an improvement on P90's Franz Josef of Austria (you'd just need to paint on the mutton-chops) and glue on a sash (perhaps from Hannibal or Victoria). He's stated in that thread that he'd be willing to let more skilled modelers alter it to make it better, and I think your mustached Napoleon is the key component in that.

^Thanks! You can PM me if you like about Franz. :D
cybrxkhan said:
guy looks spectacular! too bad he won't be in WoL. haha.
You sure? :deal: Germany does need a third leader! :mischief:

^actually, change the colors a bit and we could use him for Franz Josef. how bout that, eh?

Top Bottom