New Leaderhead: Kleopatra

Ekm:eek: , will you consider to use saruman' brown hair for Kleo. I did a little expiriment and it was quite beautifull. I just run into trouble with my machine when I select too much faces at a time and rotating so it will be nice if you share my vision of Kleo. There's also a computer game about Kleopatra that can lead you further in the achievement of a spectacular LH.

pic ref. :

link

eventual background :

wow this pharaoh looks great. really jood job

Now I'm ready for all the complaints, i mean comments

ok, She doesn't have a chest, and blue eyes is a :nono:

Other then that, it's perfect. The face and skinning is perfect. (except the lips could do a little work)

I like it! :goodjob: But if you really are a perfectionist, I would recommend blurring the background (I use Corel Paint Shop). Right now, it looks as if the horizon and the sky are two separate images. Am I being too critical?

I can blur the background image, it is one image i got off the net though. I'll brown the eyes and darken lips. But sorry about the chest, I enlarged it but the shading just doesn't show. If you look her in the eyes instead of the chest you'll probably get farther in negotiations anyways :lol:

I like the latest one best and the second one least (the beard definitely had to go). I agree that it looks as if she is topless, that should imo be fixed.

Ok I did the reskinning and background stuff etc. I know there is some "topless" critique. I think its not warranted, you don't see anything you don't see on boudica and I'm tired of working on breast polygons (hard to believe I know)

So this is what I have a feel its done...I'll upload in a few hours.

Good job, Ekmek.

I used your other Cleo for Gold 4.0 (there was a minor clipping issue with the collar that I solved by moving it "out" from the body slightly).

I'll defintely look at this and maybe make a switch in a patch.

Good job!

:) :goodjob:

now ONLY if we could get the camera to move slightly down... :p

It looks the best of all of them and i see the top, not sure why the others can't. (but i sure wish i can throw a bucket of cold water at her chest! :drool: )

Top Bottom