Kai's Warhammer Worlde Mappe.

kairob

Biohazard
I have fiddled a lot with my old world map and here it is all new and revamped!

This includes the Old World and part of the New World. I zipped the biq file as it wouldn't let me upload it otherwise.

WARNING - Don't play Regicide mode, the game will crash.

The civs include everyone west of the world edge mountains.

Lizardmen
Amazons
Naggaroth
Beastmen
Chaos
Ulthuan
Albion
Norsca
Kislev
Riekland
Brettonia
Estelia
Tilea
Araby
Khemri
Lhamia
Dwarves
Orcs
Goblins
Skaven
Marienburg
Loren

The ONLY changes I have made to the core rules have been banning cities being built on Forrests, Hills and Jungle, as well as stopping the Wood Elves and Marienburg from building Settlers.

Attachments

• Old World Preview.jpg
    Old World Preview.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 2,043
  • Kai's Olde Worlde v1.52.biq.zip
    58.3 KB · Views: 855
Fun looking map kairob! :)

Interesting. :)
I tried a game as the beastmen, and the fact that you can't build cities in either forest or hills proved very irritating as that means that there's a very good area to the north of the capital that can't be used, and since you only can build about four cities before running out of room this is harsh.

I'd rather ban cities in tundra and allow them on hills.

It would probably be a good idea to go in to Scenario Properties/Players and set which civs are available, I had the chaos dwarfs start in the new world...

I would have put more plains and less forest in Kislev, and also made the Troll Country more inhospitable.

Thanks for the advice Mrtn.
I keep trying to make them unplayable and have already unchecked them in the scenario properties. Very Frustrating.

I must admit that I did not play test the Beastmen as much as I should have I will have another look at the area and see what I can do.

And sorry about the Tundra that was meant to be unchecked too...

About Kislev, I cant put plains next to tundra, I could try more grassland though. The grassland in Troll country is meant to be where Praag was...

Ok, I fixed the Tundra problem and played around with the Beastmen start and Kislevs start.

I am trying something now to see if I can't fix the wrong civs problem...

Also I planned on some civs being harder or easier than others, however if certain civs are irritating then it is having the wrong effect.

However the problem with cities on hills would be stupid cities in the middle of nowhere built by the AI, which tends to make the game easier as the AI has higher corruption than the human player compared to the number of actually useful cities...

Ah, ok. I tried that but then the game breaks if you play Regicide mode...

I think Ill just upload it like that and warn people against regicide

Missing entry in "Scenarios\WH2\text\PediaIcons.txt": ICON_BLDG_Cauldron:cry:

Top Bottom